The HullaBoard  

Go Back   The HullaBoard > Hullabaloo Events > Archives (read-only) > Birthday Funtopia 2
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old June 20th, 1999, 11:03 AM   #1
Seal Bounce Champion! High Score:  

hey guys its uhm...8:52 am, i just got home, im exhausted and tired, but im so happy!!! I can still hear the beats in my head, and the WHISTLES! oh god...this beautiful whistles...
The vibe was so great, everybody was so nice, and they made my frist rave ever so great. Thnak you all...I love you guys.
Some honorable & memorable mentions:
The Chicago CreW!!!! (LOVE YOU GUYS! Karen, i'll email you!!) The AMC sucks CreW!!(AmC really does suck, doesn't it? Big ups to the AMC employees who still work at that shithole:Esther, Lisa,Amy, Miguel,Shawn,Mel, LilA!!) Ian aka Soundstream, The COOLEST guy i know, we should all thank him for those beautiful tags since they got us vip access! YAY FOR IAN!! Deep, I love you sweetie. Your the best. You have the kindest heart, and your always willing to help out someone.We all need someone like you watching our backs. XOXOXO
Stephan, You rock my world. You made me laugh SOOO hard, aren't you glad you used me as a pillow? Head massages rule! You give THE best hugs.love youz.
Richie "Charlie" Bib Co., Your the best. There aren't even worlds to explain. (I'll phone you as soon as i'm sober kay? love you hunny.)
The Net meet, Everybody was right, Klubmasta Will IS a hottie!!! Your the best Will.
Everybody I met, Your all the cutest bunch of ravers i've ever seen, and i felt so honoured to meet you.
Momma bear, you are such a sweetheart. Thanks fer bein there, and bein YOU. xoxoxo...
Silver Suits, You rule, and yer adorable!!I'll miss the suits.
Speze, your TOO cute. )))
Green Gurl(Robin) You made my night. I loved LOOKING at you. Green is the best colour.
Well, i need to sleep....It's been a blast. I love all you guys...I can't wait till the next party.

Love,
Stacey
xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoox
P.L.U.R

Old June 20th, 1999, 12:02 PM   #2

It was THE SHIT!!!

or as the brits would say:

It was Fuckin' Class!!!

Old June 20th, 1999, 12:06 PM   #3

Hullabaloo was definitely one hell of a ...

Ahhhh, who am I kidding? IT WAS THE SHIT!!

Or as the Brits say, F*CKIN' CLASS!!

-----------------
AdRiaN

Old June 20th, 1999, 12:36 PM   #4

As much as i didn't have fun at the party, I thought it was great, but due to sercumstances i couldn't enjoy myself.

I found the security was great..any one else?

Old June 20th, 1999, 04:29 PM   #5

Well here I am back in Montreal already. My feet are swollen, my legs are sore, & my throat is raw...but oh god was it worth it!!!

Wikid wikid beats...mmmm...

Finally put some faces to the names...the only downside was that I didn't meet nearly as many of you as I'd hoped.

Shouts out to the folks I met...

-Omer! for keeping my solo ass company all night...I'll email you as soon as I'm capable of creating a remotely intelligible sentence.
-SoundStream...wikid badges! & his sister for the cord
-Sill-E-Boi
-Crunch
-ScudBoy
-Kshatryia
-Chu-Chu & his crew in the corner
-CheerBear & Bib Co...*gag* lol just kidding!
-Pyrovitae baby! I hope your "(not) FiRsT rAvE" was a blast! (hehheh)
-Strongbow
-the silver suits...thanx for the pic!
-Danille (sp?)
-FrootLoop
-the undercover ARC bitch *top secret!*
-Stan
-Frodo - thanx for the fun dip & smiley!
-LapDog
-PartyBoy? Party kid? *ack* can remember *fuzzy*
-Glosticker
-SunnE Dee (I think!)
-Jellibean
-Bongo

okay I give up...the brain is grinding down...forgive me if I didn't mention you here!

Additional hellos

-Billabong
-the 5-million people who I did the sparkler thing with
-that wikid security guard for opening the door and giving us some AIR! *MUAH*
-that psycho lost chica who listed of all! of the drugs that *hadn't* (?) kicked in since 5 in the afternoon...are you feeling okay?
-Kelly from Buffalo...such a sweetie!
-That guy with the car...ehh yeah...that one...aww nevermind.
-the two people who let me cut the porta-potty line THANK YOU!!!
-the guy with the green glosticks...

-M1key I still have that tape for you!

Thanx to all for a wikid night! (well I dunno 'bout that psycho chica...) See you next time!

Love Carrie.

[This message has been edited by DreameChilde (edited 06-20-99).]

Old June 20th, 1999, 05:08 PM   #6

The party was really good

but i had a lousy time

Nav

Old June 20th, 1999, 05:17 PM   #7

WOW!!! My first Hulla and now I know I'll never be missin one again
Thanx especially to Yond_erboy a.k.a. DJ Tofu. He picked me up and spun me around!!! And to Macs the master of glowticks, you may have seen him twirling his glowsticks on reallllllly long strings. DJ Brisk (i think it was him though i was rolling really hard at the time) for playing Setting You Free, assuming my request may have had something to do with it And ofcourse Frolic for being such a genious. I knew the bingo hall factor wouldn't be a down point at all. HAPPY HULLABALOO!!!!
BiGG HuGGZZ
Wunderbrat

Old June 20th, 1999, 05:32 PM   #8

Whyzat Nav?

Old June 20th, 1999, 05:33 PM   #9

what a great party! i had soo much fun, the bingo hall was a great venue. thanks to everyone who made my night so great!

*super ultra mega big hugs*

Old June 20th, 1999, 05:36 PM   #10

Thanks sweetie...hope your first rave was a blast. Even if ya didn't spend a second on the dance floor

Sorry that I couldn't give you a lift home, Steph's digestive tract read the manual wrong and was working in reverse, and he need to be home by nine in order to make the train back to Ottawa

Old June 20th, 1999, 06:24 PM   #11

Wikkud Party, i had a blast!!

Only a couple things wrong though
The bouncy slide never did go up.... and i arrived at like 12ish just as it deflated(what happend to it anyways?)
In the 2nd room people kept bumping the stand and the tables would skip... but it was funny to see all the DJ's get angry .

other than that i had the best time! Vibe was great and so was the line up... great party!

--dKODE

oh yeah, the unfrozen freezies was kinda disapointing too.. but oh well..

Old June 20th, 1999, 06:33 PM   #12

More shouts (I'm a little less foggy now...)

Everbodies Daddy!
Cush (sp?) - where'd you disappear to?
Kupo & Frogstar...I think I met you guys *err!* okay maybe I am still FoGgY.

Oh another one...Happy Hat!

Old June 20th, 1999, 08:27 PM   #13

YES!!! As usual, hullabaloo! put on an amazing party, and I had such a good time tearing up the floor in both rooms...
YeS! to subsonic Chronic for mixing in the Yoda bits, that was the best! And to the guy who played Dee-Lite's 'Groove is in the Heart" (Paul Smith??) thank YOU! Flex...I hope he comes around here again soon, and of course, th one and only DJ Anabolic Frolic!! Need I say more?? Freaky Flow and the jungle beats...still bangin' around in my head.
Thank you to all the amazing people I met, Felicia for the puppy, and her friends Jeff & co. for the ring pops! Hope you all enjoyed the bracelets! And to the girl that I gave my necklace to ( the glow-in-the-dark beaded one) You deserved it, you were so nice (:
See you at the next one,
plur

ro*

Old June 20th, 1999, 09:06 PM   #14

Dreamchilde! You rawk! Thanx for the necklace. So wicked to finally meetcha. Too bad I didn't get to chill with you more, but da moosik was calling... woo good lawdy lawd.

Old June 20th, 1999, 09:48 PM   #15

Oh BTW, I had an absolutely wicked time at this amazing party. OMG! Oh Em Gee!!! I spent a total of like 10 minutes in the main room. Alls I gots to say is DA TRANCE/HOUSE TENT RAWKED!!! Too much skipping on the turntables (Double Ewe Tee Eff is up wit dat?). It was way too packed, but I still had a good time dancing outside the tent. TRANCE BABY, YEAH!!! The DJ's rawked my world. The entire lineup in that tent KICKED FUCKING ASS!!! Unfortunately I arrived too late to catch Pete's set, but I'm sure he tore shit up as well. Oh well, I heard him at Waynes on Friday and I got his tape... WAAA still sucks to be me doesn't it?

I'd do a shout out list, but I'm too cool for one. Ya, I'm KIDDING!!! Sooo many wicked people, too many to list, plus sketchy me would prolly forget like half of them, and they'd get all pissed at me and I'd get all depressed, and OH THE HUMANITY!!! I didn't meet as many new people as I'd have liked, but my TO MEET list is getting ever shorter.

Old June 20th, 1999, 09:51 PM   #16

I had such a better time than the last hulla-i liked the security a lot better and the venue was fun.
It was kool to see Doz and Sheila again (if you guys are reading-a big shout out!), and I met so many amazing people.
ddubb-I loved your pants (Charmander! I took a pic )
Skittlz-thanks for singing. For some reason, it makes me so incredibly happy to see people singing to happy hardcore and really enjoying it. 'I Went To Hulla 2 Year'
It wuz fun to play with the bubbles at NPS-whoever was doing that with me this morning (bubbles and Five aLive).
Oh and thanks to the guy that we saw at McDonalds for telling us where 'sketchers corner' was
I hope everyone had a great time but if not, don't feel too down about it. I know how it feels 'cause last hullabaloo i did not enjoy myself. There's always your next party where you can make up for it and make it 20 times better!
Okies,
-aSTro GiRL-

Old June 20th, 1999, 10:12 PM   #17

Hi-E every1!

HUllA was da best!!!!
I had a an awesome time!
Thanx to all ya who made me smile!
You guyz rule!
THanx for playin "HeArt of GolD"!
And thanx to:

Lil'_Raibow_Princess
Princess Happe Babi
Wunderbrat
Happy_Meow_Meow(E)
HappyHAt
YonderGUy
Alana
BigHEad

and every1 else I missed......

Luv ya all......HUgz&Kissez.....P L U R...

p.s...I lost Shaggy!

Old June 20th, 1999, 10:46 PM   #18

Oh em gee Stan! Double ewe tee eff is up wit you boi? *el oh el*

Old June 20th, 1999, 10:47 PM   #19

Hey! I danced! heh heh...Then i passed out. You didn't see me! so tpppt! *smoochies*

Old June 20th, 1999, 11:09 PM   #20

Well that was fun, I finally awoke after spending the like last nine hours asleep.
Why does everyone think that the Bingo Hall sucks so much? I thought it was fun, REALLY nice security, cool outdoor scene, the only problem was the fact that the jugnle room should have been OUTSIDE...whatever.
Had a great time, glad I met so many of you, Hey Noy hope you're still feeling so good.
By the by, stay away from the Pink Panthers, they last for like an hour and a half.

Old June 20th, 1999, 11:11 PM   #21

well, this was my second Hullabaloo (foreverland being my first). and i'll have to say that it kicked ass!! i really enjoyed myself there. I had a wicked time, met a lot of people...just had fun!

plus i got a free tape of Spinback from rush hour (gotta love the carnival games, thanks will)

Old June 20th, 1999, 11:14 PM   #22

you know whut...I had a really wicked time....BUt I didn't much like the venue..but the tents and stuff ..WAY COOL!!!!!! whut happened to the bouncy slide?..oh well..Big hugs to everyone I met there...
ANd props to Chris...I won't ask you if you rememebr me...cause you prob met like 1000 peeps that nite...and your gf is the best..you know whut?? I even saw someone from my school there ...it was there first party...It was getting lonely being the only hardcore person at my school...so yay Durn...he made me this name tag thing tootoo...
As always it was wicked hangign with you neil..andwas cool meeting peeps like Frogstar..and everybodies daddy..and Cheerbear& Bib co...*Giggles* soo cute 2gether!!thanx for being you too
and all you crazy hulla peep....SOrwee Cory..I couldn't find yews...Left speaker babe..all the way

NOw I feel cool...Hugs and Fishes
>< )))*><*((><

Old June 20th, 1999, 11:17 PM   #23

OMG! my first hulla and i had the most amazing time..
I didn't meet a lot of ppl from the hulla board but it was still a blast! Freaky Flow's set was sooooo krazeh i was just flyin.
ne ways, my arms hurt too much to type,
*massive hugz to all*
~~KaTe~~

Old June 20th, 1999, 11:26 PM   #24

What happened to the bouncy slide:Me & Bibby talked to the guys who were setting it up, and they told us that someone sliced a hole in it when they first blew it up. Then one of the generators blew, so they couldn'tow up the other one. Me and Bibby we're so disappointed. *heh heh*

love,
Stace

Old June 20th, 1999, 11:36 PM   #25

Oh Em Gee! Hahaha that was funny =)

DreameChilde: pleasure meeting you, I wasn't intentionally looking for ya, but I'm glad we bumped into each other. Fellow easterners LOL =)

Kshatriya: Ditto, cheers mate!

strongbow
keep the vibe alive