View Single Post
Old July 23rd, 1999, 02:44 PM   #21
hyppy
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to hyppy
Chris,

Clap clap! You kept your audience happy and dancing and that's all that matters in the end. You gave us a better party than promised which is always the case and you certainly had the best arena in the place. The party was exhausting and disappointing just enough that I think this is my last one, but I'm so happy to have been a part of them these past two years. I had a crappy time at 3-day 3 years ago and believe me, the ONLY reason I came back was for Hulla and Hulla only (okay, Dubtribe too but they couldn't show).

And you personally were the brightest star in the brilliant Hulla galaxy on the outskirts of the dark and mysterious Destiny universe. We're all relieved that our big bucks entitled us to at least one arena that was all it said it would be. And on top of it all, even through all this insanity and hustle, you still took the time to give me a hello and a wave. A personalized one, yet.

As always, expect more tapes in the future. And to anyone else reading this, I urge you to copy tapes, draw pictures, write poems and letters, and give them directly to Anabolic Frolic who is the creator of so so much in this city. He's of course given us Hullabaloo, he's given us music, he's inspired us to throw our own parties, and he's showcased the very best talent there is in our own city and way over the water.

Thank you, thank you, thank you Chris.

Brian