View Single Post
Old December 6th, 1999, 03:26 AM   #34
O-DOG
Hullanewbie

Send a message via ICQ to O-DOG
Smile

ohhhhh my GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!

that wuz fucking WIKKID!!!! The best rave i have ever been too. i had no idea a party could possibly get so hype! I will be reminiscing forever. that wuz fucking wild. thanx frolic. the camera guy ruled. i got free fruit and lots of ice and cold water. it wuz excellent. awesome venue. awesome tunes. i never really liked hhc before last nite. i wuz right into it last nite. i now see the attraction. juss wanna say werd up to Quick (i met u in the line-up) James the waterboy (u fuckin rule!) Steve aka THE CAR GUY!!!! (i still have your number and yes it is legible i will call u very soon. u are my ravin bruther) heliox and zang. The girl named catherine that was extremely beautiful and it was your first rave and we shared that excellent kiss. The guy who was playing the whistle game with me in the pit! sick shit! The kid who told me he never used glo-stix before but then dazzled me with his expertice (dood u had me trippin, u hustler) the union jack hat guy. EMMA (your beautiful!). Freddy hands. beckyboo. dieznyk. the ppl sitting up high during subsonics set (member i got your gf for u dood?) ummm. soo many peeps. if u are any of these ppl please get in touch with me i luv you all. AWESOME AWESOME NITE!

i wuz the guy with a neon orange hat that said O-DOG on it. i had a blue flowered shirt and a yellow t-shirt underneat. i had a blue hawaiian lei and i gave it to a girl who was very happy about that i dont know your name! msg me! and i had a home-made metal whistle that wuz the fucking loudest whistle at the party. So if u remember me come talk to me cuz i luv to reminiss. latah party kids. t-dot foreva