Thread: whatever!
View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2003, 09:10 PM   #12
kraver1981
Hullaboarder

Photos: 12  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to kraver1981
Hmm...I've only been to two Hullas[Digital Outlaws and Get Hype] and I've seen Q-pid on stage both times...never had a problem with it myself, I just figured that it was a Hulla fixture... Plus it's not like I go to Hullas to trainspot and just stand around staring at the DJs or MCs....I go to dance my ass off and half the time I'm too busy walking around, dancing, or making new friends that I don't spend much time looking at the DJs...I just focus on the music. Plus it's not like most DJs[except for NAHA[Seattle], Colette, Rap, Miss Lisa[LA], DJ Mea[LA]] are anything to look at...so if he was blocking your view or whatever, that's a shame. So it seems to me that your girlfriend has something of a little obsession with Q-pid. Well, enough of one at least to stare for a hell of a long time...enough that it stuck out in her mind...enough to make a stupid thread about it.

BTW...I've never heard DJ Tranzit spin but at least he seems like a nice guy. "DJ Midnight" I've never heard of you or the bumblefuck town you come from. Been playing for 8 years, eh? Where? Never seen/heard of your DJ name before here in NYC or otherwise. And I have lots of friends who live up in 'Cuse and Albany areas who are junglists who have never heard of you. So please, post some links to flyers you've been on. Also, could you throw a demo my way please?

PS. - PLUR!