View Single Post
Old July 8th, 2003, 02:52 PM   #18
Keron_DaFunky1
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Keron_DaFunky1 Send a message via Yahoo to Keron_DaFunky1

Thanks for 6 CONSISTANT great years of amazing parties to everyone involved in making Hullabaloo what it is...and that is, a magical experience you cannot find at any other " rave ".

I'll always support you guys because you always throw quality parties and always have a great time doing it. Hulla parties are mainly the only parties I ever attend anymore, I've only ever missed one and eventhough i've said in the past " this is my last partie " - you always end up pulling me back over

One thing I especially enjoyed about this partie was how much I smiled...seriously, I don't think i've smiled that much at a partie in a very long time...maybe since Anthems??? either way, it was a great time. I got to sing so much due to the higher amount of CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE at this partie than previous hullas...so THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT!!!

I'd go on a shout out list to everyone...but you're all equally great!!! thanks for the continuing memories that will always be in my mind for me to reflect on anytime i may need that extra bit of happyness!

HAPPY HULLABALOO

ps. THE KING OF CHEESE WILL BE BACK!!!