Thread: FITS reviews
View Single Post
Old September 22nd, 2003, 01:30 PM   #32
mrmagoo
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to mrmagoo
What a fuckin party!

Hulla has out done itself this time. One of the best Hulla's Ive been to over the last couple of years.

DJ's:
Saiyan and Mannik: Way to get the party started! Got me all happy and in the mood for some HHC real early
Tyco and Pysklone: BEST FUCKING SET OF THE NIGHT!!! Tyco was kicking some serious ass, then I take a quick beer break. Im buy my beer then what do I hear SOME MUTHA FUCKIN DIRTY GABBER FUCKIN HARDCORE courtesy of Psyklone. I chugged back the brew ran downstairs and danced like a Hardcore Muther Fucker!! Gabber at a Hulla has been a long time coming!!!
Frisky: Played some awsome tracks, great set as usual.
Twitch and Satori: Not my kinda music but I found myself bustin a move every so often.
Scott Brown: Tied for best set of the night! Damn this Scottsman can kick some ass live! I yes I even got my hardcore fix during his set too, so needless to say I was VERY impressed.
Frolic: Another classic Frolic set, lots of good anthems, the crowd was going nutz. And ya gotta love the teddy bears and shit being thrown out into the crowd!
D-Minus: I was fucking dead by this time of the night but when I started hearing some House being played I freaked out, time to dance again!!
SOS: Found myself dancing my ass off more than once during your set, very nice!
Silver1: Right up there with the best sets of the night. The energy still going through the crowd at this time during the night was insane. I always love hearing a wikkid Silver 1 set to end the night off.

MCED: Good god damned man!!! You got that crowd fucking pumped! Cant wait for your hulla return, but until then keep your regiment (or whatever there called) happy over in Bosnia by busting out some killer ryhmes!! I'll be seeing your ass back on that Hulla stage in 6 months!

And like usual I saw too many fuckin people I know and instead of writting an insane long shout out list and accidently leaving someone out I'll just say:

To all the HullaBoard crew, you guys are allways fun to chill with great to see all you guys again! And great to meet all the ones I hadn't met yet!

See yal @ Enchanted!!

~Jesse~