The HullaBoard  

Go Back   The HullaBoard > Hullabaloo Events > Archives (read-only) > Fires in the Sky
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old September 21st, 2003, 08:00 AM   #1
silver1
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to silver1
Thumbs up FITS reviews

Wow. What an awesome night.

Didn't get there until quite late due to napping through my alarm but the place was still rockin' hard.

Cheers to all the ravers that stuck around to the end. I haven't had that many people on stage for one of my sets in well ..... ever (although it caused a mix or two of mine to skip but oh well )

What more can I say. The people were going insane untill the very last track and showed that hardcore is still alive and well in Toronto.

I met people from Florida, Calgary, B.C. Dedication like that is amazing.

Sooooo lookin' forward to the next one.

Cheers frolic for another great bash.
Old September 21st, 2003, 08:11 AM   #2
silver1
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to silver1
P.S. Best of luck to MC E.D.

Make us proud.
Old September 21st, 2003, 08:32 AM   #3
Seizure
Hullaboarder

Photos: 32  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 12 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to Seizure Send a message via MSN to Seizure Send a message via Yahoo to Seizure
Amazing party... simply amazing... Scott Brown rocked the house into the ground.

I met people from all over; Toronto, Syracuse, Rochester, North Carolina, blah blah blah...

Met most of the hullaboarders I was aim'ing to meet.... the rest will have to wait for another hulla... three cheers for Tigger, CandyKates, NeverLandGurl, ItsGigglesGirl, Peomi, MC 2cb, KandiKidd, Okidam, Objectview with whatever number is after it... ugh... Iris, Snoop E, 4am, Chemical Eden... can't remember anymore though... If I didn't mention you.. then you didn't tell me your name on here... or I've met you previously at a hulla and/or some other party.... HIP HIP HOORAY... HIP HIP HOORAY.... HIP.. oh the hell with this.. i'm sleepy!

And now... I must go to sleep.. cuz I got work at 2pm

Last edited by Seizure : September 21st, 2003 at 08:43 AM.
Old September 21st, 2003, 12:14 PM   #4
Race 2 Da Beat
Hullaboarder

Photos: 3  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to Race 2 Da Beat
It's 11am, I just got home. SUCH AN AMAZING NIGHT!

When Psyklone spun, I went nuts! Fuckin eh! Just wait till the day that I attack you with my cane, just you wait! (sketchy sunday morning conversations are fun!)

FROLIC: The people have spoken! They want hardcore!!!

Hello to all the people I met last night; Carrie, Objectview, itsgigglegirl, neverland girl the list goes on!

SEIZURE! Where the hell were you! I was looking for you last night!!!

Karlos, Keron, Darren, Spunn, Match, Jenn, Polina, CandyKates, Lousi the Dancer, Jeremey, chris and krystal, thank you for making my night so much more fun!

FRISKY: Again, you never, EVER disapoint me.

Mr. Scott Brown: Thanks for everything you've done to further HHC, especially Elysium... SO GOOD! Your set was KILLA!

Tyco: I loved every second of it! I can't wait to see ya in November!

Kelly

Last edited by Race 2 Da Beat : September 21st, 2003 at 12:17 PM.
Old September 21st, 2003, 12:15 PM   #5
Race 2 Da Beat
Hullaboarder

PS:

Mike, Be safe over there.

You totally rocked the mike last night!

<3

Kelly
Old September 21st, 2003, 12:20 PM   #6
Seizure
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Seizure Send a message via MSN to Seizure Send a message via Yahoo to Seizure
Kelly: I was all over the place... went to the meet thing for like 10-15 minutes... danced at like 7 different areas on the dancefloor... another 7 or so diff locations in that middle section.... usually around chris/krystal, neverland, itsgiggles or poemi...
Old September 21st, 2003, 12:27 PM   #7
Seizure
Hullaboarder

Shit... I forgot the most important person I met last night.... the one that matters most... since it was kinda HIS party.... MC ED!
Old September 21st, 2003, 12:55 PM   #8
Race 2 Da Beat
Hullaboarder

Quote:
Originally posted by Seizure
Kelly: I was all over the place... went to the meet thing for like 10-15 minutes... danced at like 7 different areas on the dancefloor... another 7 or so diff locations in that middle section.... usually around chris/krystal, neverland, itsgiggles or poemi...

I was there! Around those people about 60% of the night!

UGH! MEN!

Kelly
Old September 21st, 2003, 12:57 PM   #9
Race 2 Da Beat
Hullaboarder

SILVER 1

Tommy, fucking killer ending! It was nice security didn't kick them off...

Kelly
Old September 21st, 2003, 01:04 PM   #10
Seizure
Hullaboarder

UGH! WOMEN! They don't speak up! You had more of an idea what I looked like.. since I posted recent pics prior to hulla... and all I saw of you was some pic from months/years ago.. lol

PS. I just remember I forgot to mention Saiyan too..

Last edited by Seizure : September 21st, 2003 at 01:14 PM.
Old September 21st, 2003, 01:59 PM   #11
Happy~Kozum~Jen
Hullanewbie

Send a message via ICQ to Happy~Kozum~Jen
FITS was the first Hulla for both me and my boyfriend, and it was AWESOME!!!! Scott Brown was off the hook, way better live, all you people who helped make my night as good as it was, thanks...it defintly wont be the last!!!
Old September 21st, 2003, 05:24 PM   #12
shuko_x
Hullaboarder

just woke up...from a smashin party last night...I just wish i had more energy to dance cuz i was kinda in half sleep dep due to working double shifts..So i was overdosing on sugar..Which helped me through most of the night...The only thing that got on my nerves a bit was the repetition of songs. Turn up the Music is a good song..But why like 4 times in the same night. Especially the same remix.. 2 would have been enough ..and have the 2nd time cross mixing with the original. But meh thats me ..and i tend to expect alot outta hardcore. That and the fact that i worked too late that i missed the set i was dying to hear...Tyco vs Psyklone. I talked to Psyklone about the set he and Tyco dropped..I kinda wish he didn't (made be jealous of everyone that was there)....I came halfway through Frisky. It was good to see the Goodfellaz crew in full effect. Ill be in the store sometime soon to pick up some more wax. But anyways here are my DJ reviews:

Frisky - ok set... wanted to hear more of the upcoming Hyperstomp tracks

Twitch and Satori - really good trance set....

Scott Brown - What can i say..beside the Psyklone and Tyco set.. His was the one i came to see.. I recognized all but 4. The only beef i had was the fact her didn't drop enough nustyle. Being as i missed the 2nd set..I didn't get gabber fix for the night

Anabolic Frolic - meh...alright he dropped Lost Gen so its all good

D-Minus - Was actually a wicked set... flipped it up really good dropped house and hardcore ...kept it fresh...

SOS - Fuckin wicked set ..personally the best non-hardcore set of the night.. Finally someone dropping the non-hardcore Nu Energy Collective tracks (aka Peroxide, Dynamix, Synthetix etc..)

hunger and sleep dep took over so i had to set a spell and take off after SOS's set. If i had more energy would have stayed for Silver1 set.

Psyklone..thanx for tape...i can't wait to listen to it. as well as the DJ Spock CD i bought...

Enchanted here i come... L8s ...peace...

DJ 10_fLd
Old September 21st, 2003, 05:33 PM   #13
babyEjunglist
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to babyEjunglist Send a message via Yahoo to babyEjunglist
Hey to everyone I met last nite u guys were all awesome..big shouts to my friends I know u guys had an awesome nite (mike brandon pete ange julia monica rob and woody) hulla never seems to let me down!!! And a big thanks to everyone who made my friends feel completly comfortable for their first hulla experiences (ange & julia in particular u probably met them at one point during the night haha) and they wanna thank everyone who made their night UNFORGETTABLE! Hope to see you all in DECEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUCH LUV
Old September 21st, 2003, 07:00 PM   #14
DJ Saiyan
Hullaboarder

Journal Entries: 2 View Users Journal
Send a message via MSN to DJ Saiyan
Ummm........turn up the music was only played twice dude.

Scott Brown and Donny played it.
Old September 21st, 2003, 07:16 PM   #15
jamg|rl
Hullaboarder

I am going to keep this short and sweet! HullA was amazing... minus the fact that I was sooo exhausted at the end of the night that i couldn't even dance my ass off for silver1's set Ah well.... To everyone envolved with hulla and to all the great people I met who made the party such a great night... "THANX GUYZ" "Enchanted" will be exactly 4 years and 2 days from my first hulla (and party) and I can't wait to be reminded once again why I've loved your parties from the night I walked into the news night club 4 years ago. I'll post my pix once they are scanned. Cheers

Jamgirl on CK
http://www.campuskiss.com/retro/pag...tType=0&pop=101
Old September 21st, 2003, 07:42 PM   #16
xRaVeRx
Hullaboarder

Photos: 7  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to xRaVeRx Send a message via MSN to xRaVeRx
1.FROLICS SET WAS SOOOOO WICKED!! nicely done!! A++
2.SCOTT BROWN!! one word... !!!WOW!!!
3.DJ FRISKY...well done (as usual)!
4. TYCO & PSYKLONE...Very, very, very WICKED SET!! super pumped it!!

.FITS WAS SUCH A HAPPY PARTY WITH A NICE VIBE, WITH VERY NICE PPL!!
WELL DONE!! AND THE NEWBIE CD...IS SOOO AWESOME!

this party was very, very well done!! A++++++++++
Old September 21st, 2003, 09:07 PM   #17
TrYpPy
Hullaboarder

Photos: 6  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 8 View Users Journal
Thanks to everyone that made this night so amazing! FITS was a night I won't soon... nor prolly ever forget. The sets were awesome and everyone seemed to be having a great time. This was my 2nd HuLLa party and it was nice to see much more candy kids comming out this time.
The only thing that truly sucked about this night.. is when i returned to my car to notice my rave book was missing. It must have fallen out on the floor.
This was the first time i've brought a book to a party and lost it. I appoligize to those who wrote long msgs ..since i didn't even get a chance to read them. If anyone happen to find this lil book please lemme know *i know the chances are slim to none*
It was a lil blue book with pictures of sea creatures on it *fish, crab.* Would really make my year to get that back hehe.

But of a much better note. I'd like to thank everyone for being so personable to me and treating me like one of the family. I can't wait for Dec 6th. I'm booking that off from work this week

Big upz to all the Dj'z and Mc'z that did an amazing job keeping the croud going strong till 6am.

Can't wait to see you all again. Jamgirl *Jamg|rl* will post our pix as soon as we get them scanned. *next couple of dayz*
Hope you all had a great time!!!!

oh and Btw.. thanks to "TrIp" for the great boxers
PeAcE

P.S : My avatar is my tattoo that i have on my back. I'm sure most of you may have seen it...since i wasn't wearing a shirt.. ..damn it was hot in there :P

Last edited by TrYpPy : September 21st, 2003 at 09:16 PM.
Old September 21st, 2003, 09:23 PM   #18
~AcE~
Hullanewbie

Send a message via ICQ to ~AcE~
FITS was my first Hulla, and i couldn't ask for anything more...got some candy and got some hugs...thanks to everyone that made it an amazing party...smiling faces all over the place...what's there to hate??

Last edited by ~AcE~ : September 21st, 2003 at 09:27 PM.
Old September 21st, 2003, 09:44 PM   #19
EvilSmurfette
Hullaboarder

Photos: 4  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EvilSmurfette
Wikket times.. Wikket to see some old freinds.. and to meet many new ones.. 8)..
This partie was alot better then previous hullas.. i didn't feel like a mommy baby-sitting a bunch of little kids..
<MaD HuGZ> to all the wikket peeps!
KaTe..
Old September 21st, 2003, 09:48 PM   #20
babyEjunglist
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to babyEjunglist Send a message via Yahoo to babyEjunglist
YaY Pete (~AcE~) u signed up for this lol!! Dude we have to get everyone on here cuz there are no people from our area!! Its ash by the way ..
Old September 21st, 2003, 10:22 PM   #21
neverlandgurl
Friendship Crew

Photos: 18  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 10 View Users Journal
Send a message via AIM to neverlandgurl Send a message via Yahoo to neverlandgurl
oh so great
and i am finally out of snuggle debt!!!! (checks kelly and seizure off her list)
~it was so great to meet the above and other various hullaboarders and the like...although i think i met more at the gouda party
(wyld, dea, myrana, supaster, poemi, etc)
~the newbies were fabulous (especially the newbies we brought )
~all of my giveaways were very well loved and the fun things i got as well were great.
~the music....so great
the goodfellaz know how i feel about them and scott brown as suspected...rocked the place (he even kissed me and itsgigglegirl on the cheeks!! hahaha we're ravecool)
~oh! anyone who got a cd from either i or itsgigglegirl...let me know what you think
~got a bit sleepy at the end...just wanted to go back to the hotel and snuggle in bed
~and one more thing....i guess since tyco spun my track...congratulations jimmy...you win coke for life

love and hugs to all
*sunny bunny*
the purpley sparkley skirt girl

striking inspiration into the hearts of others: http://www.hattrixx.co.uk
Old September 21st, 2003, 11:13 PM   #22
Snoop e
Hullaboarder

Journal Entries: 23 View Users Journal
Send a message via AIM to Snoop e Send a message via MSN to Snoop e Send a message via Yahoo to Snoop e
YAY!!! im next

well tha party was awesome... tha goodfellaz set was awesome... Gabber 2 Tha Max!!!!!

it was nice to see everyone once again... shout out to Seizure

and sweet hi to my hunni babyEjunglist

Check me out on MySpace.

Last edited by Snoop e : September 21st, 2003 at 11:19 PM.
Old September 21st, 2003, 11:30 PM   #23
itsgigglegirl
Friendship Crew

Send a message via AIM to itsgigglegirl
oh my I'm still recovering...i haven't had any real sleep since thursday night, and my body kinda hates me right now this is going to be short...

**Bart you will always and forever be my favourite canadian rave buddy...sorry i didn't recognize you with your visor on, but you are always so much fun to be with at Hulla...December can't come quick enough
**Kelly I was so happy you could make it! I hope you liked your special kandi!
**Seizure you're too much fun...i'm really glad I got to hang out with you and step on your toes
**Rylan...my new hullabuddy...i'm so glad we got to hang out for so much time...you're way cool and i can't wait to hang out with you again!
**Newbies (brett, bev, kristie, Eden, rave christ, delicious chris, and so on...) were so much fun...It was great to see so many fresh faces having sucha great time!
**Everyone who made such beautiful kandi! I came home with almost 30 new pieces...that's some sorta record I think...Hulla Kandi Kids rule like no others.
**The Friendship Crew for my new teddy bear and whistle and cd...you guys make everything so much fun
**Scott Brown for putting his arms around me and neverlandgurl for a good 5 minutes during the camera fiasco and kissing us on the cheeks...i feel so loved
**Jim you are Scott Brown's Fly Boy

Okay that's all for now...i'm sorry for anyone who i missed (i know there are a lot of you) and i can't wait to see you all again in December!

Much Hulla Love,
Courtney *Noodle*
The Girl with the pink tinsel skirt, lei, and cat ears

You can't miss me, I'm the girl with the smile

Shake like an earthquake, and cut like a guillotine

Last edited by itsgigglegirl : September 21st, 2003 at 11:40 PM.
Old September 22nd, 2003, 12:14 AM   #24
neverlandgurl
Friendship Crew

Photos: 18  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 10 View Users Journal
Send a message via AIM to neverlandgurl Send a message via Yahoo to neverlandgurl
how could i post and not talk about my favorite people i was reunited with??? to all those i got to see again....you too are super much hearted...*squeezin hugs*
Old September 22nd, 2003, 12:39 AM   #25
*KanDie~AnGeL*
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to *KanDie~AnGeL* Send a message via Yahoo to *KanDie~AnGeL*
i just want to say.... thanx for a great night... it was sweet and hard-CoRe.... every Dj did there part... and i'm glad to meet tons new People..... HuGz for people who i meet and everybody who i haven't..... PeaCe....

www.kanditrade.com/

come and join us.....