View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2005, 11:49 PM   #24
dubbaman
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to dubbaman
hulla

i dont see how you dont classify hulla as a rave, you have people in their candy, glowsticks and bells.. and always something new. a party in the states is normally held at a club downtown, where people are all dressed up in button downs and its not a tight crowd as is at a rave.

and i must say this has been my first hulla since the "docks incident" and my only complaint is the location, i miss the old hulla's where there were two rooms, multiple sets. and most importantly didnt have stairs that try to kill you on the way to the bathroom.

other than that everything was the same as i can remeber, the people are great, the music was off the hook--this was the second time i got to see sharkey at hulla and he blew away my expectations. but capital J...amazing i am seriously thinking about going to destiny next week to see him.

i thought this was going to be my last hulla but after last night i know ill be there in april and ....well every other event i can get tickets for

anyone else going to destiny.. oh yea lady dana is coming friday, for those who are looking for a hard hard insane dj for times when hulla is gone i strongly suggest to check her out...

FROLIC CAN YOU PLEASE O PLEASE O PLEASE GET VENOM TO PLAY ONE OF THE REMAINING HULLAS>>>>>>