View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2005, 10:34 AM   #7
kylefabulous
Queen Bitch Mod

Send a message via ICQ to kylefabulous Send a message via AIM to kylefabulous Send a message via Yahoo to kylefabulous
alright... i just read the link.. i feel stupid...

but anyway... i am SO glad i did not go to this party...it is only about an hour from my place... however... i had a feeling things would go sour.. this is the reason the scene faded out back in the early 2000's... michigan cops are all up in the message boards... this is what killed detroit.. the attack on our Detroit Love Board... and Fox 2 News doing undercover broudcasts from INSIDE our parties... LOL showing kids doing drugs...

i guess my point is.. for us michigan kids who have been in the scene.. this is NOTHING new... been there done that. but... this really sucks... you'd think by this time in the decade they would have forgotten all about us raver kids... and moved onto to busting real criminals...

Hopefull anyone affect by this bust will recover as they can... and also , be sure and look for some support legally... the use of the " Crack House Law" was overturned in a Louisianna Supreme Court... for a promoter in that region.. proving unconstitutional.. SO.. if you have the ability i'd give it a fight... and see what happens.. but this is the Ultra Conservative Midwest...

Octoro... hopefully your Benefactor will come through and get you to hulla..

thats all for now

kyle
kylefabulous is offline   Reply With Quote