View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2005, 08:45 PM   #34
okidam
Hullaboarder

Photos: 14  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to okidam Send a message via Yahoo to okidam
so check this out.. i spun that night at that club party.

i left at 1:18 am, and got pulled over for nothing other than they saw me leave the club. took me out of my car, told me i was under arrest for delivering drugs, searched me, searched my car, found nothing. instead of taking my car down to the shop to be chopped up and searched or let go since they found nothing... which is what they should of done... i was put in to the back of one of the cop cars instead, and taken to the club in the back of the car in cuffs... they raided it, brought me inside after everyone had been cuffed, and had me get ticketed with everyone else that was inside the club when it was busted! i had been gone for 40 minutes before the bust, and they still threw me in with everyone else... im fighting my ticket, and i already did the petition. im glad the Drug Policy Alliance was notified. ^_^

had to go back to flint the next day and paid about $150 to have my car taken out of impound. luckily my dad came and got me that morning... my poor wife katie thought i was dead -.-

btw - i think our tickets are like a $500 ticket! XO

the uuk is dead... but long live the UUK Djs!
~Okidam~
~Snoop e~ (now aka skitch)
~Captain Cheddar~
okidam is offline   Reply With Quote