View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2005, 05:48 PM   #7
Troile
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Troile
Assuming you're not just some clone or some troll or both...

It is a hardcore party...I hate trance...all of it...but the trance that was played wasn't annoying and for that I thought it was great. Let me chill for a bit.

I hate MCs...so much...I won't get into whom I find the most annoying but I have to say that for the most part MCED did a wonderful job. Instead of telling us how many chicken wings he ate before the party he added to the music and hyped up the crowd. It was good times.

I think you must be exaggerating the whole mosh pit scenario. You probably got pushed...maybe twice. Personally I stay out of the main area or "pit" as I call it at packed hullas b/c I like to dance around and have my space. There was plenty of room on the 2nd level.

I was at the same party and I didn't see any of that. I was even down there a bit during Scott's set. The great thing about a rave as opposed to a bar or a concert is the flow...You can get around a lot easier and people don't get mad at you for bumping them and they don't mean to bump you. But...its going to happen.

Okay I just read the rest of your post. It seems you are a troll. Oh well I'm posting this anyway.