View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2005, 07:36 PM   #16
LordX
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to LordX
It is so great how seriously you guys take some of this stuff..

MCED - Prncsraver is not the same person who posted that quote you had.

But responding to what you said about 'learning' more about breaks: Why learn more about break beats if you don’t like em in the first place? Why would someone who obviously hates the music spend ALL THAT TIME listening to it?

See, one thing that people need to understand is that putting down a DJ's set, or complaining about an MC is not the same thing at all as putting the DJ or MC down. For example, I am sure that Marty Mcfly is a great guy, and just because someone didn’t like the set in no way implies that they hate him.

Same goes for all the crap you have taken MCED.... just because people complain that you say the same thing again and again doesn’t mean they think you are a terrible person.

Also the same for people who didn’t like certain time slots... Even though Anabolic probably sets those times, not liking a time slot does not correlate to disliking anabolic.

Also, as far as having "broader" tastes, I like Classical music too, but I wouldn't want that played at Hulla.............................................

I don’t think prncs meant to say there were only 3 hullas.. her quote: "As an amateur I have enjoyed all 3 hullas but I had a few issues with the last one." The word Amateur implies that she has only BEEN to 3 hullas.

Also the quote: "Hulla is great and the music is out of this world. You can not hear great sets like that in the States." This shows that she obviously has respect for Hulla and is willing to travel a long distance to enjoy it.

I guess I am the one of the only other people who also got bumped and checked throughout the Scott Brown set, so perhaps that’s why I am sympathetic. There was one girl standing next to me who also got pushed around a lot, we kept giving each other aggravated looks about all the goof ball idiots who were desperately striving for 6 more inches. WHERE ARE YOU? Come and post here to back me up on the pushing SCANDAL!!! lol

Oh well, either way, yay for hulla. One party left, and it’s pretty much guaranteed to be good. See you all there!