View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2001, 12:47 PM   #11
Commander Keen
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Commander Keen
I had a wicked time..
I brought a hulla virgin, and I think he had a great time... but he was sober so we left at like 4 or so.. we had to drive back to waterloo..

it was good to see so man familar faces... k-twn crew.. I will be back here in the fall so don't worry...
Sarah, you'd better message me about that party you're having in may.. I'd love to come..
Katie, well you were at last years group hug, glad to see you here again, 1 year later.. it was nice to party with you finally..
Leslie, it was fun to seeyou again, I miss partying with you... I'll definately be up in t-dot a lot this summer...

I thought the vibe was really kick ass.. everyone was soo friendly.. which I expected... I was at the last group hug, and well, I knew that it was gonna be a tough party to repeat... but lastnight was really damm clsoe..
friendly people, happy times, great music.. I swear, half of the reason why I love hulla parties is because of the tight vibe... and the fact that it was a smaller crowd made it even better. its like by the end, I kept running into people I met earlier in the night. It was like we were all friends.. at least for the night.
I thought the music was great... the floor was dancing, a little crowded at the beginning, but by 2 or 3 the floor cleared a bit.

two thumbs up..
keep those aprties coming frolic

Steve