View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2001, 12:22 AM   #79
snugglebunny81
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to snugglebunny81
Smile fun

I went to group hug with my sister, and one of my best friends. We all decided to go and have fun no matter what. HOLY! I had soo much fun. I met up with some people I haven't seen in forever. I got to party with my friend leslie again. Its always fun partying with her. *katie* hun I MISS YA! I am soo glad I got to see you again We definately have to camp together at WEMF again this year. Oh btw my e-mail address is Snugz@trancehead.zzn.com Anyway, I haven't heard happy harcore at a party in god knows how long. So I was glad I went. I don't think I danced that much in since groove is in the heart. My sister and I had fun dancing and singing. The best part of our night was when they spun daft punk! That was awsome I met some really nice people, specially Sliz and Ashley (I remember your name hun) I swear I forgot I had that damn sucker in mouth half the time. I was to busy dancing and talking. hehe I loved your mario costume I met that polar bear guy to. He was dancing with for a bit. I definatly had a lot of good memories from the party. The best part of the party for myself was dancing like mad, looking over at someone smiling, getting a smile back, and then they start dancing up a storm too. That made it all the better. Anyway, I had a lot of fun with my sister and my friends.

Later
Snugglebunny