View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2001, 03:51 PM   #13
rents
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to rents
Quote:
Originally posted by cool disco ed!
I do not see this as the beginning of WWIII.

i have mixed feelings about this...

first off... the world is involved in this... it is not just an american problem... the world trade centre also housed several banks from around the world... from such countries as germany and switzerland...
as well... i have heard that the plane that hit the pentagon destroyed the military section of it... this was either luck or well planned out...

i for one think this was well planned out.. i mean to go through the trouble of hijacking 4 planes... have 3 of them succesfully hit their destination... all within 30 mins.... something of this magnitude would have to be very well planned out... as well they would all know exactly where to hit the buildings to do the desired damage...

by hitting the military section of the pentagon... this, i would think, leaves the US without several high ranking military officers... they were probably killed in the attack... this would leave them very open... as many of the decision makers and what not are possibly dead...

my only fear now is that this was a gateway event... leading to more things...
i mean the american finances have been haulted.. as well one of the main military intellegence offices has been destroyed... does anyone else think the americans could be more vulnerable now then they would have before?? even if they are prepared for something else...