View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2001, 03:58 PM   #14
rents
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to rents
Quote:
Originally posted by Everybodies_Daddy
I garauntee you that whoever orchestrated this won't last the week... he or she will be a marked man.

i would have to disagree with that... he might be a marked man for the US... but other people might prase him... do u know how hated the US is around the world??... i know this is a sick idea to prase someone who could actually do something like this... but i can see it happening

as well Sadam Hussan(sp??) was also a marked man... they tried their hardest to kill him during the golf war... but he is still alive and running iraq

as well the saudi arabian man(bin laden i think) is pretty much a marked man... being labelled by the americans as the most threatening terrorist in the world... he has been linked to many terrorist attacks... but they have not been able to do anything about it really...

i just want to know who actually did this... or what group actually did this... the intial reports i heard were that the palestiniens were resposible and that they had claimed resposibliity... but later arafat said they were not responsible and he doesn't condone this ack at all

there have also been several other groups that claimed resposiblity... but who knows who actually did it...

it is just like after the oklahoma city bombing... the rumors are insane... everyone assumed it was bin laden who did it... only later to find out that it was an american....