The HullaBoard  

Go Back   The HullaBoard > Hullabaloo Events > Archives (read-only) > Birthday Funtopia 2
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old June 21st, 1999, 12:00 AM   #26
Seal Bounce Champion! High Score:  

Bee Tee Double Ewe, you know yer a net geek when you start saying abbreviations in your every day speech.

Hee hee

Old June 21st, 1999, 12:21 AM   #27

Well, wasnt that a kick ass party.

When I heard it was at the Bingo Hall I was like ewwwwww. But holly-shit, they really changed that place around, the best party there ever. I was quite impressed.

I'm sorry i didnt get to see many of you peeps, I just couldnt find the time to come and chill outside. Can you say tearing up the dance floor?

Only two problems that i saw.
One being the sound system, It just wasnt loud enough.
Two being the stupid people who would push their way to the front and take up my dancing space by just standing there and talking to people. Oh well. I survied.

Props to all the people at right center stage!!! U all kicked ass!!!!

Massive props to all the peeps that stuck it out and went wild for Dominik and Grimace (they were amazing). Grimace givin away the records, thats wicked!. It takes alot to go all night and still go nutz for a hardcore set at 7 in the morning. U were all sick! I had a blast!

Well my feet are swolen and hurt like a bitch, I'm sketched and feel like shit. But it was well worth it. I had a blast. Second best hulla I have been too (Melt Down is still #1)

Thanx to everyone who made Hulla the best. Chris, u absolutly kicked ass!

Memorable sight of the night: A sickass Junlgeist givin a little Candykid the hugest huge I have ever seen. What a sight! That could only be seen at Hulla!

I had a blast! Love u all!

*PaRtYKiD!*
Corey

Old June 21st, 1999, 12:24 AM   #28

geez another girl fawning over will
hrmm met some really wikked peeps
like basic and of course smiley

and all the people I love to see at parties

and why does everyone think I will look different then I actually do?

Starrie

Old June 21st, 1999, 01:40 AM   #29

Well, I had a great time at the party. Like PartyKid, I cringed when I first heard it was at the Bingo Hall, but I loved what they did with the place. I spent maybe a total of 20 minutes in the Hardcore Room, the Trance tent was amazing. It was great seeing everyone again and meeting new people as usual, the vibe last night was great. Security was excellent, the one thing I've always liked about the Bingo Hall. The only annoying thing of the evening was a bunch of us getting on the wrong bus(after we had to show them our Hulla tickets to get on, wtf?) but it was nice of the driver to take us there from that party in Missisauga. Thanks to all I met/chilled with last night, and silver_surfer, thank you so much for the present, it was one of the nicest ones I've gotten in a very long time.

jellibeen

Old June 25th, 1999, 05:50 PM   #30

hmm.. can't believe it took me like, 6 days to figure out that the fact nuffin on my computer was workin's cuz the damn date was set back a month.. but ah well.. nough 'bout me being stupid, Jus figured i'd say the party kicked some serious ass.. The music was soooooooo amazing ,though i really really wish i hadn't missed brisk's set.. damn me for staying in that trance room so long.. but the trance was so good.. argh.. too much good music, too little time.. I had an amazing time, though i was feeling like total shit for a lot've the night.. i spose that's what i get for staying awake for 48 hours straight though.. The fact that i lost all my drugs really sucked too.. especially that i lost my weed... cuz it's just soooooooooo much fun walkin around and findin new and interesting people ta smoke up with.. but ah well.. there's always the next party to do that again.. Thanks ta everyone that I met, cuz ya'll were amazing.. 'specially the guy that put those stickers on my name tag, cuz they look a hell've a lot better than the faded marker did... um.. lesse.. what else... um.. I spose that's it... Hope everyone had as great a time as I did, and that i'll meet more've ya next time around.. oh ya, who hear actually got to hear my book? (screw signing books, s'more fun when they talk, damnit)

Toxik
(Natale)

Old June 25th, 1999, 06:35 PM   #31

ok finaly I got on this board !! it was down for sooo long, I didnt get the chance to post my review ...

hehe my 1st hulla was a F@#$ing blast to say the least !! simply put, unbelievable ! I had sooo much fun, the music was a down right religious experience, I am taking bout the trance tent!!! WIKKID, I was told not to expect good tunes @ raves, hmm I think I'll smak that guy on his head next time I see him ... ALL the djs were awsome, they kept my ass glued to the dance floor for the entire night !!! so I guess I have to blame them for me missing all the net meets and not meeting all those people I was hoping to meet , actually that kinda put a damper on an otherwise wikkid party, I spend way too much time whaling my glowing water bottles around in da tent, and not enough time meeting you great peeps, I did meet some of u but can't remember who hehe my short term mem was no good that night u all know why hehe ... so to all people that actually saw me and came by to say hi & give me a hug.. much huge thanx, ohhh and many tight hugs to that girl who gave me the wrist band ~ who are u again ? .. can't forget alicia who gave me that stuffed furry thing for my blated bday ... love ya much ! ... next time I need somebody to grab me by my hand drag my ass away from the dance floor and introduce me to all you people ... anybody ?

alright I think I said enough ... looking forward to the 3day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love ya all
pete

Old June 25th, 1999, 07:29 PM   #32

wow, i had such an amazing time at hulla!!
i met tons of new folx (not too many msg. board folx) big props to *PIX-E* for pickin me out of the crowd the moment i walked into the bingo hall, thanx again to brad (skittlz)you rock!!! so glad i finally found silver surfer, i was searchin for you all night!thanx to soundstream for makin the
badges for everyone, your the coolest! and everyone else, i hope you all had a killer time!!!
big ups to
DJ FLEX, the most amazing set ever! i love you man! glad i got to meet ya in the early morn (thanx fer signing my name tag and happy b-day!)
love to all happy hulla kidz
much respect
jess ( i had a green fun fur visor)
yeah fun fur!
oh yeah, anabolic frolic, you are the best, hulla b-day was the funnest party ever!
subsonic chronic, you rule!
and klubmasta will is the coolest!
( the hullaboard didnt like me for a week!)

Old June 26th, 1999, 06:05 PM   #33

WHAT AN AMAZING PARTY

I've got to give shout outs to all these people..
NIRO-For being such a positive raver duo, Thanks for spraying my shirtless body with water every time I stopped dancin
E.D-Thanx for the wistle, your always a kickass guy to party with
FROLIC-For the best party
TANTRUM-For givin it all ya got
Chris.L-For GIVIN IT, you know what I mean chris
PARTYKID-For mentioning all of us at center stage during Dom & Grimace. I was wearin no shirt tan pants and had blue & red glosticks. I aslo danced like crazy. Shout out to you even though I don't know ya.
*EVERYBODY DANCIN ALONG SIDE ME IN FRONT*
King Wistle
The name tag guy- sorry can't remember yo name.
AND FINNALLY ALL DA DJ'S & MC'S For the best party

Hugs for all, all for hugs

SCOOT

Old June 26th, 1999, 10:04 PM   #34

If anyone saw this guy and this girl outside all night walking around

guy: wearing yellow rain overalls, and his hair was bleached in little dread/spikey things

and the
girl:wearing navuy blu phat pants, a white dress shirt,a navy blu tie and a grey fdco bag..with blond pigtails

and if they both were walking around and asking you (and everyone else) if they wanted 'anything' that was me and errol. we were outside most the time

anyway, don't know if i met you, but if i did, then cool.

twinkz

Old June 27th, 1999, 03:48 AM   #35

Well my party wasnt that good, but it was events not directly linked to hulla that made it so....
still Brisk and Flex were insane!!!!!!!!!
Woo Hoo
it was a long time ago so please dont be mad if i forget you
massif shouts to StarE, Tiny and NashE
Leroy, Jonathan, Jessica, Sunne Dee
Tweek supa cool to meet you to bad it was a poopy night
Funchick, Morgan and Taera
Lap Dog.. whose this sitting on my lap??
Daddy *ill iss you*
smiley, mmmm fun fur in the sun and thanks for tying my tie
special k and baby raver i was there at your wedding sorta.... i was kinda lost though
bedtime bear..hmmm who are you....
squeeshe cheese and skittlz hamilton!!
and everyone else that i regretably forget

special thanks to Robin, Frolic and Flipside for being there for us!!!! You guys are true

HUGZ
JOeY

Old June 27th, 1999, 03:33 PM   #36

okey...
im a little late but HULLABALOO WAS SWEET!
i basicaly loved everything about it... especially the amazing set by BRISK, FRISKY, and FROLIC-(congrats on the party) ALSO, to all the people that helped pitch in on the AMAZING VIBES...i give you big hugs... AND MOSTLY i would like to thank my gurl miranda for being there...when i met up with you i was so happy and then we were together the whole night!!!
I also wanna say that i had such an awesome time after the party at nathan phillips square... LAP DOG you are so darn funny!!! that air soccer was brilliant!!!
aSTro GiRL- five alive was yukky but i remember it being good before...remember?
**sKiTtLz**

Old June 27th, 1999, 11:21 PM   #37

Ack.. finally got time to post a message up here about Hulla. Hulla was amazing. It was such a blast and a half. Once again I would like to thank everyone who made this day so great.. and greets to everyone who I met. Sorry I can't list all the names here but my memory is foggy. Hehe.

Part-E Boy

Old June 27th, 1999, 11:54 PM   #38

someone mentioned my pants!
ack!!

Old June 27th, 1999, 11:54 PM   #39

someone mentioned my pants!
ack!!
send me that picture hun!!!!!!!

Old June 28th, 1999, 02:32 AM   #40

Well folks I just have a few things to say..

That was one "hulluba" party.. The vibes were intense, and the line-up was incredible.. Anabolic, that was an amazing show, especially since it was put together in a span of two days.. The lighting system was amazing.. I have to say though, that the biggest drawback was the shuttle-bus.. I was there till 11:30 before we finally said screw it and took a cab.. Besides that, there is nothing else I could complain about.. It was a great party, and I'll be there at the next one..

Shads @ efnet on IRC..

get your free email@e.raver.net @ :
raver.net

[This message has been edited by Shad-E (edited 06-28-99).]

[This message has been edited by Shad-E (edited 06-28-99).]

Old June 28th, 1999, 12:11 PM   #41

Hehehehe Twinks!!

I thought Funtopia wuz amazing, one of the best parties ever

Shout outs to:

Twinks, thnx for helping me sell stuff and being there the entire nite

Stitches, happy b-day and sorry u couldn't be there

Lap Dog, u were SO darn cute in ur Mickey Mouse costume

XStacey, thnx for the present, I know u liked urs

Sketch, thnx man for everything...ur da best

King Whistle and E-Tard, it's too bad I couldn't find u guys at the same time cuz I know how much E-Tard wanted to meet u

The crew that I went to Bingo Hall with, that sure was one painful cab ride there!!

As well shout outs to New B, 31 Flavours, Candycain, Jellybeam, Wildside and James

Overall the party was awesome, I loved the outside...After that party I know how fuckin amazing 3 day will be!! C U all there

-ERROL

[This message has been edited by GlueStick (edited 06-28-99).]

Old June 28th, 1999, 04:18 PM   #42

WOW!!! Funtopia was da BOOOOOOOM =)
It's been over a week and I'm still reminiscing bout that night.

The Musik was SWEET!!!
I must say...this was the nicest and friendliest crowd I've been around in a while. The past couple of parties I went to were marred by encounters with Major ATTITUDE.. None of that PLEASE! Chill and have some FUN Y'know

Mad thanx to May fer givin me her Blue Pom Poms! They were Hype! To my party crew - Clark, Kav and Carey. Big shout out goes to Lara fer hangin out with me all night. *HuGeRoOS*

Also HUGE Thanx to All the organizers of the event. It was definitely a night to remember!
Hopefully I can make it to the next Hulla.

~PeAcE~
Double_H

Old June 29th, 1999, 04:28 AM   #43
Sneeze
Hullanewbie

Cool

I just wanted to say Hi to everyone and thank them for a great time. This was my first rave, and I am glad both that I went and that it was Hullabaloo. I had one of the best times of my life, and met a bunch of really cool people. It was really nice to see so many happy friendly people, after doing the club seen for a few years. I went with a good friend, and it was his first rave too. We both loved it and are looking forward to the next one: hope its coming soon

shawn
Old June 29th, 1999, 04:32 PM   #44
Lil'_Rainbow_Princess
Hullaboarder

oKIE,..this is ma whole Day!!!

12am- i wake up and relize its HullabaloO 2-nite!!
1PM- i run down to fairview mall to pick up another tiara, since my other one broke since I tried to cram it in ma bag!!

3pm- Okie, *exhausted* now i am eatin lunch, and headin off to ma friends house to get dressed up fer hulla!!!

5pm- all dressed up and ready!! Okie, we hang' round tha house,and by SIX Thirty, we leave!!

7PM - we arrive at Mc donalds to meet all the ravers i promised i'd meet!!

8pm- okie, i meet most people, and we take tha ttc to get to bingO hall! Damn! i WISH everone wuz there, we had sOoo MUCH fun on tha buses and train~! It WUZ lotsa vuz , and we were rulin over tha buses and stuff!! WoOHoO! tHEN it wuz 1/2 an hour walk to Bingo Hall, so it wuz like this, 20 ravers, walkin in a quiet nieghbourhoOd bloowin our whistles and runnin round, also when we got on tha main sidewalks, mo' PhUNnNn!~!~

10:30- We arrive tew BingOo HALL, and wait in line fer 5 min at the most!! =) !hHhEeEhHe!
wELL theres ma HULLABALOO expiriece, but it couldn't of bEeN Poosible without:

`Princess Happi Babi
`Cojic
`Yonder Boy
`Pickle
`Ee-yan
`happy meow
`Pez head
`tweeter bug
`
SoRrY to EVERYone i fergot! =( TEW many to reMemBer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*PLUR FOREVER~*~* AND RAVERS FOREVER~*~*~*!~