The HullaBoard  

Go Back   The HullaBoard > Hullabaloo Events > Archives (read-only) > Birthday Funtopia 2
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old June 20th, 1999, 03:04 PM   #1
Seal Bounce Champion! High Score:  

wow what a night! first off i want to thank anabolic, you sure know how to throw a birthday party Second thanks to everyone who made my night so special, petar, melissa, lisa, steve, sarah (hope your first party was amazing), nicole (hope you had a great first party), nancy (sorry about the badge ),sherri, kupo, blueberrie, frogstar, im really sorry if i forgot anyone . Now for the down side, people who i was supposted to me but didnt tantrum, gummi bear, everybodies daddy, e-spot, i still have your badges for ya so let me know if you want them. anyways its time for bed im sketchin a little crazy like! so once again HAPPY HULLABALOO

*big hugs*

Old June 20th, 1999, 06:37 PM   #2

yeah this was one crazie partie....

me and megg(the gurl who's first partie it was, if u saw me at all...) absolutelie loved it! Thanks Frolic for an amazing night!

Jeremy thank you soooo much for the tagg everybodie was like oh my gosh were'd u get that... does it mean u get to go backstage?!?!?....heeeheeheee!

well again thank u sooo much everibodie for a wikid night!

love u all to bits
big hugs
love jenii
~xoxOXOxox~

Old June 20th, 1999, 07:03 PM   #3

weekid! This was the best party I've been to in, forever! Happy hulla!!! ..and may the parties/raves continue for years and years to come!

Parhaps you saw me? Dairy Queen hat, sparkly hair, and uhh... eating his soother like a madman.. mwahaha. anyways, yeah, looking forward to seeing you all again at the next Hullabaloo event!!! peace out..

ps - dj dominik RULEZ!

Old June 25th, 1999, 10:19 PM   #4

/

[This message has been edited by happyhat (edited 06-25-99).]

Old June 26th, 1999, 04:53 AM   #5

yay babeee