The HullaBoard  

Go Back   The HullaBoard > Hullabaloo Events > Archives (read-only) > Birthday Funtopia 2
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old June 26th, 1999, 12:51 AM   #1
Seal Bounce Champion! High Score:  

Hey amazing ppl!
Well, i never got a chance to do this after hulla cuz i had exams, and after that, i couldn't get onto the mssg board for a while...BUT....i gotta say, i FINALLY went to hulla! WOW! this was my first party (if i haven't drilled that into ur heads enuff already! *lol*) ...and eventho i didn't stay very long (cuz of my daddoo...oh well), i still had the time of my life, and i'm SOOOOO glad i got to meet all you amazing ppl! Sux i didn't meet ALL the ppl i was hoping to meet (*ahem* Jill!)...but the ppl i DID meet....you guys are the most amazing ppl in the wurld, and i can't wait to meet the rest of you, cuz i'm sure you're just as !

Will, i hope you read this, cuz i gotta say i'm SOOOO glad i met you....FINALLY! and Pete too! ...and Frolic! you guys were the first (well...kinda...) of hulla-ravers to get me into the PLUR-iness (well, So did Jill! madd props to all of you!)...and i just wanted to say thankx!

*MAD HUGS TO EVERYONE*
You guys are allll amazing, and you better know that.

Peece, Wuv, Unit~e, and Weespekt!
(*lol* okay, i suck!)
Sara-bo-bara
(aka: Angelic Dreamer)

PS: Preskool and Johnny Funk: you guys RULE! i wouldn't have been able to go hulla it weren't for you two! *hugz*