The HullaBoard  

Go Back   The HullaBoard > Hullabaloo Events > Archives (read-only) > Hullabaloo! Archives
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old November 29th, 1999, 12:58 AM   #76
Stan
Hullaboarder

who's this sythetic sunshine person???

hee hee
Old November 29th, 1999, 06:09 AM   #77
glosticker
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to glosticker
--yes i am posting under glosticker--

well this may piss some ppl off, but i thought i should say that this year has changed mah life completely and i do owe it to many ppl, but i thank a few ppl though.

Willar... eventhough we dont talk all that much, nuffin has been the same since we met.

Jessica... you are mah inspiration and when ever i hear the music i love, i think of you.

Matty... for making me the monster i am today LOL

Tam... for showing me this nice board

Andrea (destiny)... for everything you've done, i still owe you for diy nye.

Jory... i've told you in person, i need not post it again

Trevor... possibly one of the nicest ppl on the face of the planet, i dont think there is anyone less selfish

Stacey... you have always caught me when i fell

Heather... for the notes.. LOL, you are mah advisor.

thanks alot... what a fuckin year, so much time, so much shit, but no regrets.
Old November 29th, 1999, 02:37 PM   #78
novice
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to novice
whoa. that was emotional...
one year ago to the day, raves scared me. this subsonic chronic guy from my residence ends up with two extra tickets to 'rush hour' and i sorta wanted him... you know
i told his roomate, "i'll go, but only if you go too. and you can't leave me by myself for a second!" one year ago this weekend, my life changed completely.

most of my favorite memories from the past year are concentrated in what sprang from that night. every sense is on fire at your first party, i think.

i can't list everything. I just tried it didn't work) DIY NYE carries my best memories. without that experience i could not have appreciated the scene, it's community and our music even half as much as i do because of it. Will, i still have the umbrella from our drinks at kilo. yesterday i drove past the hospital where we took the boy who slipped on the ice, and i smiled. Pete, i remember everything about the moment you told me you loved me. luka, janna and gollum combined with will and pete- i look at our scene and hold you in the highest respect as members of it. i've met few others who care as extensively as you do.

EBF 1.0, 1.5, 2.0: nobody does it like the sketchmaster. stace, saffy, tommy, adrian, joyster, lindser~ break it on down. i'll see you in the balloon room, and if anybody happens to see jessica or zachary, don't forget to wish them a happy birthday. oh yeah and punch KISSYFACE.

thank god for hullaballoo, everything that it has inspired, everybody who i have hugged because of it.
the past year has been incredible.
see you saturday.
love,
erin xoxo
Old November 29th, 1999, 03:10 PM   #79
Super Spesh
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Super Spesh
My fave memory is when I hadn't seen Sko in about a year and got THE BEST hug from him. Unforgettable...really.

Plan B-one of my all time fave parties...thanx Alison my hunny bunny.

Mi'sha - I have never been so cold in a car in the summer ever....Worrying whether Frisky was gonna stay awake or fall asleep at the wheel, and assuring me that he wouldn't...

EBF 1.5 & 2.0 - Meetin Luka and thinking what a hottie...getting pissed drunk (surprise, surprise) having a memory lapse of about 2 hours...seeing the floor bounce and all the ceiling bits on Alison's bed...my "deep" conversation with Sko about stuff...Pete's set "Boots in tha drya"...Getting divorced for about the 2nd or 3rd time in one night from Ian...Golden Gristle in the morning, and Will holding up the line just for a freakin coffee :P Meeting Pyrovitae for a second time and not knowing who she was cos she went and changed her haircolour on me...Pinching peoples bums with Lindser (i think that's who it was with)

Hulla View to a Thrill - spending a good part of the night in awe of everyone and being with all my friends and getting told funny stories....FINALLY meeting Aubrey, you are the cutest Luka and Will in fun fur...trying to find people to give then their pics

Awwwww thanks for the memories everyone

MUAH!

Luv Thayna

[This message has been edited by Super Spesh (edited 12-13-1999).]
Old November 29th, 1999, 03:18 PM   #80
pr0nstar
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to pr0nstar
Full Exposure
- My g/f telling me she loves me for the very first time! - Will never forget this moment, I nearly cried my ass off!

Urbanation
- Dancing my ass off to Joey Beltram, because my buddy kept telling me he'd never show, he always cancels. I won that bet!

That's All Folks
- Dancing the night away with the boys we met from Montreal, such a wicked night of music.
- Attempting to get a picture of Bad Boy Bill, and ending up with a half naked man dancing on stage in most of the shot.

GhettoTek
- Meeting sooo many wicked people at this party ...
- Dancing with the huge penis ...
http://pr0nstar.org/rave/partypix/p....ghetto.tek.gif
- The blow-up doll disappearing for a while, then wondering where it went, then finding two chicks "mackin" it ..

ATM
- My first HHC party and it wasn't that bad.
- The fireworks! And Frisky's amazing set and the vibe was nutzO!
- Dancing hard at 7am and not wanting to go home ... first time I wasn't dead tired at 7am.
- Meeting all the GhettoTek boys again!

Hullabaloo 13
- There will be memories I'm pretty sure!

pr0nstar!
Old November 29th, 1999, 03:26 PM   #81
~*Pyrovitae*~
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to ~*Pyrovitae*~
ehehehe, Thayna, you won't recognize me when ya see me next, hun I've GONE & DYED ma hair *again*~! Ahhhh!

Me an' MuFFiN, making muffins for the Star Wars crew...I forgot that ehehehe, that was fun, and despite the rumours, *he* burned them, okay? Pppffshhh.

My friend Paul, proposing to his now fiancee Rasa, on stage @ DIY NYE is another favorite memory of mine. So many memories, really...I just wanted to say:

*I love you all!* *muah*

I really & sincerly do...that *wasn't* sarcasm, for once Thank you to everyone who has touched my life in any way over the past year, I can't tell you how appreciative I am for each and every single person out there

*muah*

Natalie...yes, I'm inna good mood, why do you ask?
Old November 29th, 1999, 06:57 PM   #82
FuN-fUrBiE
Hullaboarder

Wink

hmmmmmmm.......

1. Gatekeeper(Gizmo, Dominik vs.Spock)mmmm...

2. Sonic Storm (he he, Spock again!!! Wildchild mmmmmm.... Actually just about every set was wicked!!)

3. Smoking weed with Kelly and being retards together!!!

4. Dominik 'cause he always gets tha party goin'!!!

5. Seeing Heather really really high 'cause she's funny!!!

6. Watching Ty do the uncontrollable laugh!!!

7. Foreverland 'cause it was really good!!!(more hulla parties need to follow)

8. Me and Katie laughing at stuff at Flashpoint!!!!

9. Kelly Jokes!!

10. When I met Amanda at Sonic Storm but I couldn't talk to her 'cause I was a wreck!!

11. The "Book of Ty"

12. Even though it hasn't happened yet, "COMMUNISM" 'cause I know it's gonna be a bomb ass party!!

13. Oh yeah most of all, Newstyle and Oldstyle HARDCORE 'cause there da bestest!!

he he he..... dis years been good!!! CHRIS

"JOIN THE ARMY OF HARDCORE"

SmOkE wEeD!!!
Old November 29th, 1999, 07:12 PM   #83
fr00tl00p
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to fr00tl00p Send a message via AIM to fr00tl00p Send a message via MSN to fr00tl00p
I honestly wouldn't even know where to begin.

I have so many memories of so many things and people that nothing I possibly say about the past year could ever do it justice.

I feel its enough to say that i met a lot of great (and intruiging) people, so for those who i've in some way dented the world with, here's a few shots of vodka to that.

Thanks

Erin
Old November 29th, 1999, 07:14 PM   #84
fr00tl00p
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to fr00tl00p Send a message via AIM to fr00tl00p Send a message via MSN to fr00tl00p
nah...im not even going to say anything...

astroboy,
What if someone told you that everything youd ever known, was nothing but lie lol

Erin

[This message has been edited by fr00tl00p (edited 11-29-1999).]
Old November 29th, 1999, 07:23 PM   #85
Dj Giggles
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Dj Giggles
Where to start...it has been an amazing year that has passed me by too quickly.

DELERIUM
-dancing with a sprained ankle
-meeting Nancy for the first time

EMPIRE
-best jungle party ever
-no thugs like today

HULLA 9
-yellow Candy Kid!
-meeting many hulla kids

BIG BUD
-wearing earplugs so that my hearing wouldn't go. =0

DIY SPRINGROLL
-I was given what has made me complete for the past 8 months. Love you.

FUNTOPIA
-overall wicked party

FOTT
-the e-mail tradition begins...

WEMF 99
-the water gun incident
-seeing everyone all at once!

CITRUS
-dancing to Euro outside

HULLA 12
-ruining Chris' set
-Seeing kristin after so long

ATM
-the car accident, way to go babe
-Willar and I busting a move on stage
-dancing to Frisky's set =)
-scrappin with E-by-Gun and JD
-being soooo tired
-getting lost with Sheri on our way to find a can opener
-meeting Czech!

-the tradition continues...
-seeing Neil after sooo long

There are soo many more parties and memories, but too much to list at once. I will contimue this soon. *hugs*
Old November 30th, 1999, 06:40 PM   #86
Klubmasta Will
Hullaboarder

Cool

i just printed this thread out. i don't think it's possible to read through the entire thing without going "awwwwwwww ..." at least once.

Klubmasta Will
Old November 30th, 1999, 09:06 PM   #87
Astroboy
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Astroboy Send a message via AIM to Astroboy
Red face

Fr00tl00p, huh?

It can't all be a lie, it just CAN'T!!!!!
Old December 13th, 1999, 03:19 PM   #88
Klubmasta Will
Hullaboarder

Cool

more memories:

1. birthday drinks at the black bull with dj terra before phryl "switch".

2. taking souvenir polaroids for people at hullabaloo 13 "for those who know".

3. dancing with the giant teletubbie at hullabaloo 13 "for those who know".

4. silver one's "canada vs. uk" shirt at hullabaloo 13 "for those who know".

5. birthday shots with dj giggles while watching ron jeremy's pathetic comedy routine at system soundbar.

6. hanging out with a very drunk cyberdiva while watching josh wink at system soundbar.

7. chinese food with princess mononoke during "return of the jedi" - watching her feel the magic that is star wars for the very first time. (she actually fell asleep during the first two ...)

8. mark eg breaking the guitar on-stage while frothing at the mouth at thr "communism".

9. a very drunk princess mononoke handing out t.r.i.p. flyers and being even more obnoxious than usual at thr "communism".

10. food fight at j.j. muggs for dj x's birthday dinner.

and there's still 2 and a half weeks left in 1999 ...

Klubmasta Will
Old December 13th, 1999, 05:16 PM   #89
Echo
Hullaboarder

Cool

my turn!

yupiee

um....in no order

1)Bite the Bullet! wow! meeting Jellibean, mr.stamina...
and a whole bunch of great people

2)foreverland! everything! wow, I loved dancing
till my feet wanted to fall off and it was just
greaaaattttt.

3)Funtopia 2...the ttc bus ride there.*giggle*
scaring the bus driver with 30 of us running up
to him screaming "when's the bus leaving" *giggle*
he left then, and it was his break.

4) trying to climb the fence at funtopia 2
trying to cross the highway *giggle* and
sliding down this HUGE hill

5)being on the big top flyer....and my friend
almost showing my dad ( he didn't know I was partying)

6)*giggle* my teachers seeing me in fun fur
on my way to a party.Then laughing on Monday.

7) hiding from my friends parents in the girls bathroom
with my ex boyfriend and a lady coming in *giggle*
she was shocked and mad!

8)FOTT my friends being hit on by some nasty guy.
frisky b4 his set

9)the hulla BBQ at centre island...pretending
it was the titanic on the way over.the whole BBQ

10)GooseEgg and Party-boy's party, it was fun...
the black lights, to many tho.

11)Citrus...trying to break the "bouncy" bridge

12) my friends scared of the escalators at citrus

13) waiting in line forever! at Citrus

14)Citrus....eating those awfullllllll subs, at 5 in the morning
because we were hungry, ewwwwww

15) Hardcore Trix,
goose egg you know what I'm talking about *giggle*

16) a view to a thrill...the bouncy castle actually
staying up long enough to bounce on it.

17) Funtopia 2....ha ha ha hahhaa the bouncy slide
goes up, the bouncy slide falls down.

18) Rush hour, my first party....I fell asleep
sitting up hahahaha

19)"Lake Newz" hahahahahahahahahahahaha
For Those Who Swam *giggle*

20) Big Top....enough space for everyone to
lay down and no one would touch each other
*giggle*

okay I think I'm done for now

luv,

Echo
formerly Princess Happe Babi
Old December 13th, 1999, 05:40 PM   #90
FuN-fUrBiE
Hullaboarder

Those who were there will agree, COMMUNISM!!

especially Or-beat!!! He sooooo fuckin' good!!!! I haf ta hear him again, soon!!!
Old December 13th, 1999, 06:23 PM   #91
cyberDiVa
Hullaboarder

Haha.. yeah, being so drunk @ System for Josh Wink.. I'll remember that for awhile.. hehe.. and the tequila marathon @ Shallow Groove that led up to that.. And the sushi.. OH HO HO HO.. HA HA HA HA hEE HeE.. *SHOUTS TO THE BAYSTREET MASSIVE, YA BUNCH OF LUSHES!!!* Oh and stealing Halfman/Halfamazin's cell fone. Heh heh he..

Oh ya, and being so close to Josh Wink at System *swoon..* - Oh ya, being so close to Ron Jeremy @ System the nite b4.. BWAHAHAHAAAA...
ya right..

Okay, what else? (I know I have tons!)

NYE '99 in Montreal - Jeff Mills, Ritchie Hawtin, John Aquaviva and my wonderful new boyfriend. What an amazing nite. We were really lucky that we left a day early and JUST missed that massive blizard. What a shame if we were stranded in Montreal..?

OM - the whole weekend was beautiful. Thanx to everyone there who contributed to that amazing sense of connection. You know who you were, you probably felt it. The best part was after arriving and pitching our tent in the dark the nite b4 and waking up the next morning to see the party span across this HUGE field of daisies. Oh that and the 200 or so person circle of ravers holding hands during the opening ceremonies. Ppl were crying it was so amazing..

My first party overseas. A little outdoor local event outside Amsterdam. Not a great party - kind of like the little Moonshadow gatherings on the beach but with more ppl speaking dutch. We met some really cool Americans who loved our stories about OM. They spread the word about our scene all over Europe so expect to see more foreigners at our parties next year..

My first Hullabaloo. (#12) Will made it so much fun! (Thanx man, *hug*) I loved meeting so many peeps from the board. I was especially impressed w/Capital J & Spinz set. You guys really tore it up! And my second Hulla (#13, of course) which was a better party but I didn't meet as many ppl. I will never forget that Lake. No matter how hard I try. Oh, and seeing Tinky Winky dancing to hardcore was one of the highlights of my raving career.

Meeting the Baystreet Massive from the TRIBE board. I'm so glad we're all still in touch. They're the most sincere, intelligent and balanced people I've EVER met and I'm so lucky to have met all of them and partied with some of them. Not too many of them will see this but Libradragon, if yer lurking around, you'll understand I'm sure. Oh ya, you too Will. Although my hauswarming partee can't really be considered a rave, it's my fondest party memory to date. I was so thrilled that so many of them made it. *BIG SHOUTS & HUGZ AGAIN TO ALL OF YOU!*

And meeting some of you @ Willar's b-day. That was so much fun! Especially the food fight! Hope your exam went okay, Willar. And I hope to see the bunch of you again soon.

K, I'm sure I have a lot more since most of that was after the summer.. I'm gonna have to go thru my pictures to refesh my memories..
But then I guess they wouldn't be considered as memorable, would they?

Latah,
~DiVa~
Old December 17th, 1999, 04:28 PM   #92
anastasia
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to anastasia
Question

Another memory..well it just happened this weekend past. Transformer 3 in Ottawa with Spacegirl, Subsonic Chronic (who rocked the party) and Appleseed. Talked with all my friends and my finace. It was sad to see the party end since it will be my last Ottawa party until May 2000 but on the bright side I am moving to Kitchener.
ALso a good memory, has nothing to do with partying but it was driving to Darien Lake to see Tori Amos in concert in September. She made me cry and it was the greatest thing to do in my life. Afterwards we went to Niagara Falls Convention Centre to a US rave..I did not find the people there to be friendly but the music was good with Atomic Babies and Frankie Bones.
I love looking back and realizing that ever since I met my fiance my life has been incredible.
Deborah
Old December 17th, 1999, 04:28 PM   #93
anastasia
Hullaboarder

Question

Another memory..well it just happened this weekend past. Transformer 3 in Ottawa with Spacegirl, Subsonic Chronic (who rocked the party) and Appleseed. Talked with all my friends and my finace. It was sad to see the party end since it will be my last Ottawa party until May 2000 but on the bright side I am moving to Kitchener.
ALso a good memory, has nothing to do with partying but it was driving to Darien Lake to see Tori Amos in concert in September. She made me cry and it was the greatest thing to do in my life. Afterwards we went to Niagara Falls Convention Centre to a US rave..I did not find the people there to be friendly but the music was good with Atomic Babies and Frankie Bones.
I love looking back and realizing that ever since I met my fiance my life has been incredible.
Deborah
Old December 17th, 1999, 04:29 PM   #94
anastasia
Hullaboarder

Question

Deborah
Old December 17th, 1999, 04:30 PM   #95
anastasia
Hullaboarder

Question

Deborah
Old December 17th, 1999, 04:30 PM   #96
anastasia
Hullaboarder

Question

Deborah
Old December 17th, 1999, 04:43 PM   #97
KiltyBoy
Hullaboarder

Talking

My favorite p[arty memories are so many but i'll share the few that i deem special to me.

Meeting Colleen and Jilly Puff at birthday funtopia 2. Then meeting them again for the second time this past september. I can't believe we kept in touch.

Partying with rAiNbOwToThEsTaRs for the first time after we met. Emy i love you.

When the Siamesemer finally reunited for A.T.M. You guys rock remember that!!

Brian a.k.a Kiltyboy/Riverdance

HugZ to all
Old December 17th, 1999, 07:01 PM   #98
*~baby cuddles~*
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to *~baby cuddles~*
Talking

okies..
the last hulla
-our sex dances all night long...oh my that was fun
-the big teletubbie..

communism
-more sex dancing
-spending a lot of the night with mike(skittlz)..mmmm...i'll never forget that night cuz of you..you made it soo incredibly special

trix
-at 8am..bein sober and dancing mah ass off while steve(eJaw) just stared at me saying..where the hell does your energy come from?
-steve and others playing catch with me ..yes people throwing me around..you heard right!!
-jon's big chupa chup that he gave stacey..mm yummy

trip or treat!
-shoulder rides with matt (baby duck) woohoo

yup yup dats it fer now..
bubyes
Old April 10th, 2000, 04:45 PM   #99
Astroboy
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Astroboy Send a message via AIM to Astroboy
Cool

Old April 10th, 2000, 04:46 PM   #100
Astroboy