The HullaBoard  

Go Back   The HullaBoard > Hullabaloo Events > Archives (read-only) > 'For Those Who Know'
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old December 7th, 1999, 05:07 AM   #1
chris-c
Hullaboarder

Talking

Well, what can I say to all you CRAZY people except a huge THANKYOU from the bottom of my heart for another fantastic experience at Hulla. You really are the BEST crowds to play for. Thank you all so much for once again making me feel so welcome and at home. I hope the T-shirts and tapes went some way to repaying that sentiment.
Its so encouraging to know that UK Hard House and, from my point of view in particular, Mohawk Records material is getting such an enthusiastic following. Thank you all so much for your kind words of support and appreciation that were passed on to me in person and across the Message Board here.
Needless to say, I can't wait to get back across the Atlantic and see you all again in 2000. (BTW, Madam Zu is with you on Jan 8th in TO I believe, and both she, Jon Doe and myself will be touring Canada in early February.Hope to see you all then!)
Meantime, have a fantastic Holiday Season.
CHRIS C
(http://freespace.virgin.net/chrisc.mom)
Old December 7th, 1999, 10:03 AM   #2
pr0nstar
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to pr0nstar
Thank you for coming over and spinning a wicked set!
Like I said in the other Thread, you're one of the nicest DJs I've ever met, and you're a very funny guy.
I'm enjoying the tape, but it's nothing compared to your set on Saturday ... thanks for the shirt also.

Kenny
Old December 7th, 1999, 10:21 AM   #3
strongbow
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to strongbow
Cheers mate!

I think I speak for just about everyone when I saw you're always welcome on this side of the big pond.

See ya again soon!

strongbow - I missed the tape + t-shirt thing though.. d'oh!
keep the vibe alive
Old December 7th, 1999, 11:11 AM   #4
addicted
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to addicted
Smile

wow, your set just blew me away, at the time i was thinking, 'forget about the happy hardcore this is the place to be' and that is a tough task to accomplish!!!
props to you for throwing down a killer set!! i hope to be lucky enough to see you spin again!!!
much luv and respect
jess http://www.geocities.com/happy_hardcore_queen/
Old December 7th, 1999, 12:06 PM   #5
Klubmasta Will
Hullaboarder

Cool

dammit, i missed your set chris c and all i've been hearing since the party is how incredible it was! next time i will be SURE to catch your set! you're at the top of my "must see" list! i'll be looking for a tape too.

Klubmasta Will
Old December 7th, 1999, 02:21 PM   #6
The unrestrained retard
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to The unrestrained retard
Chris, before hullabaloo i didn't know who you were, and i don't think i even knew exactly what UK hard house was. I took a break from the happy hardcore just as you were coming on, and you just drove me wild! I couldn't believe the music you were playing, it picked me up and threw me on the dance floor! You might have noticed me at one point, i was going nuts right in front of you for a little while, i just couldn't contain myself! You've opened my eyes to this brand of music, and i can't wait until i can see you play again. Once again, thanks for the awesome, awesome set!!

Dan
Old December 7th, 1999, 03:59 PM   #7
jellibeen
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to jellibeen
Thank you Chris for the awesome set, I was dancing through the whole thing, and I was really tired before then too. I'll be waiting for February.

jellibeen
Old December 7th, 1999, 07:49 PM   #8
~crazy~boy
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to ~crazy~boy
Talking

thanks for the wicked set chris-c it was amazing all though i did not get to see all of it.

mike
Old December 11th, 1999, 03:31 PM   #9
starvin-marvin
Hullaboarder

Well chris i think that your set was amazing so feel free to come back to any party in toronto anytime.

Hulla was my first time hearing you and i was blown away im glad you liked the crowd because thats all the more reason for you to come back so i can hear you again...hehe

Marvin from Mehico and shit like dat
LATAHZ