Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old August 6th, 2002, 02:11 PM   #26
~*BabEE BuTteRfLy*~
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to ~*BabEE BuTteRfLy*~
^^^^
my tent was right beside u..
thnx for the teddy grahams on sketchy saturday morning...

=kate=
Old August 6th, 2002, 03:18 PM   #27
ScottEE 2 HottEE
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to ScottEE 2 HottEE Send a message via MSN to ScottEE 2 HottEE
Quote:
Originally posted by breakz_btch
everytime i ran into rob-b and scottee i was on a huge mission to gather up ppl. to goto the hotel and what not.

and everytime i was set out on missions to find rob-b and scottee, i couldn't find them anywhere GRRRRRRRRRR! SO MAD! I even wandered by myself for about 3.5 hours on saturday night wanting to party it up with u boyz!

*jen*

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Although it was great finally being able to meet you, Jen, I must say I was quite disappointed with the amount of time I got to chill with you... in fact, I wouldn't even say we got to chill!

I ran into you twice I think...

Once was just after we just smoked that huge blunt, so everything was pretty hazy

And the 2nd time was when we were on our way to the beach and you were on your way to the hotel and after that I didn't even see you for the rest of the weekend!

Like WTF?

What happend to the mad sessions we were supposed to have? and all that sex you promised me?

I figured you'd be in the beer tent more than anything so I always ventured over there lookin' for ya but nope, you definately weren't there!

And everytime I walked by the "Numba 3 Crew Cube Van", which was probably a kagillion times seeing as I had to walk past it everytime I wanted to go to my tent or the party, you were no where to be found

I was starting to wonder if you were one of the kids who was taken away in the ambulance

Anyways, it was nice chillin' with you for the total of maybe 30 seconds that I did see you, you definately meet up to the hotness that I expected and hopefully we'll get a chance to actually chill together soon

P.S. Where the hell are you?! I'm bored! Get your ass on ICQ
Old August 6th, 2002, 07:02 PM   #28
d-MiNuS
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to d-MiNuS
Talking

Another Year, Another WEMF

And of course .. I had a wicked time.

Friday started off with a bang. The beer tent had beer Everyone still had their marbles and the night seemed to flow very smoothly

I spent most of my time running between the beer tent, the hulla tent, and the syrous tent. I ran into allot of old and new friends which made for interesting conversations.

Saturday morning I witnessed two of my friends running down a hill with their playschool wagon and crashing into the port-o-potties. *shakes head*

Saturday for me consisted of chilling in a tent and drinking. I was hoping to catch a few z's but that never happened.

Finally Saturday night came. Frisky finally shows up .. so let the drinking begin I spent most of my time in the hulla tent. The sets I heard were wicked. Swiss dropping Runaway as his last tune :P, Silver1 playing "here I am", Frolic's entire set (woo woo) and the majority of Brisks set (minus the new style). Unfortunately about this time I started to fall asleep. I decided to take a little nap and be up and ready to go for kaos & apex & frisky. But a little nap ended up being 10hrs.

Sunday consisted of more drinking and playing practical jokes. I wish I had a video camera. Something about a tent that chases people around tickles my funny bone.

Any who,

shouts out to everyone I met and talked to on the weekend (easy way of not missing anyone :P), to Storm, Kwik, and JD for mcing to my set and a Happy B-day to Ally.

Also, Congratulations to:
Chris and Robin
Tommy and Sandy
Storm and his Gf

p.s. Sorry to Colin and Nick. Next time there’s a water fight I’ll make sure I’m not using Vodka
Old August 6th, 2002, 07:05 PM   #29
supaster
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to supaster Send a message via AIM to supaster
u also rock for playing land of freedom on friday night
euro is always a treat
Old August 7th, 2002, 03:16 PM   #30
breakz_btch
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to breakz_btch
Quote:
Originally posted by ScottEE 2 HottEE

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Although it was great finally being able to meet you, Jen, I must say I was quite disappointed with the amount of time I got to chill with you... in fact, I wouldn't even say we got to chill!

I ran into you twice I think...

Once was just after we just smoked that huge blunt, so everything was pretty hazy

And the 2nd time was when we were on our way to the beach and you were on your way to the hotel and after that I didn't even see you for the rest of the weekend!

Like WTF?

What happend to the mad sessions we were supposed to have? and all that sex you promised me?

I figured you'd be in the beer tent more than anything so I always ventured over there lookin' for ya but nope, you definately weren't there!

And everytime I walked by the "Numba 3 Crew Cube Van", which was probably a kagillion times seeing as I had to walk past it everytime I wanted to go to my tent or the party, you were no where to be found

I was starting to wonder if you were one of the kids who was taken away in the ambulance

Anyways, it was nice chillin' with you for the total of maybe 30 seconds that I did see you, you definately meet up to the hotness that I expected and hopefully we'll get a chance to actually chill together soon

P.S. Where the hell are you?! I'm bored! Get your ass on ICQ

i know scotee! i know everytime we ran into eachother, we were headed somewhere else etc........... i was pretty damn out of it also, u know being there since thursday night and all

we are having our adventurous day either in hamilton, or london then! and that's final!

meeting up to your hotness u expected? BWAHAhahaha!

*jen*
Old August 7th, 2002, 04:58 PM   #31
THEBAMBOY01
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to THEBAMBOY01
I miss WEMF :O( i had soo much fun that when it was time to leave i was gonna hide sum where so i could stay lol :OP
«THEBAMBOY
aka ERIK
Old August 7th, 2002, 07:26 PM   #32
stormbreeze
Hullaboarder

id just like to send my shoutouts to everyone because that was the weekend of my life. words cannot express my love for happy hardcore. i wub all of you! i hope to return to canada again for another hullabaloo event since this was my first. maybe a web meetup or something? just so you know i was the guy with the big curly hair thats kinda skinny and i was always wearing black pants with a red or blue shirt and a blue hoody. gimme shoutout if you saw me!!!