The HullaBoard  

Go Back   The HullaBoard > Hullabaloo Events > Archives (read-only) > Stay Here Forever
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old June 27th, 2003, 07:10 PM   #26
divingFaces
Hullaboarder

My mom's favourite is Chicane. If he ever came around she'd so be at that.

She must have had Saltwater on repeat for about 4 months in her car!

As for HHC, Frisky circa '99 and Paulina Taylor would probably be her favourites.
Old June 30th, 2003, 03:51 AM   #27
DynamicHalfDuo
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to DynamicHalfDuo Send a message via AIM to DynamicHalfDuo
My mom stopped in at Brain Basher just to check out what I was all gushing about when I talked about raving, and she's been much cooler about raving ever since. I think the best way to dispell the media myths is to show parents the real thing, because all the crap in the news is just that - myths.
Old July 1st, 2003, 12:37 PM   #28
TheLorax
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to TheLorax
Quote:
Originally posted by DynamicHalfDuo
I think the best way to dispell the media myths is to show parents the real thing, because all the crap in the news is just that - myths.

well...some parents just dont like loud anything, bright anything, flashing anything, or just plain ANYTHING except for fox news and their crazy coverage. kids covered in vicks dancing for 8 hours straight just doesnt look right to some 45 year olds.
Old July 1st, 2003, 12:44 PM   #29
bucky
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to bucky Send a message via AIM to bucky
my parents were at my Goonies party and had a blast.. I was kind of scared for a while to get them to goto a party, let alone one of my own, but it all worked out well.. just make sure they leave before like 2am when people start sitting on the floors. lol
Old July 2nd, 2003, 01:10 AM   #30
CareSieB
Hullaboarder

Photos: 24  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 4 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to CareSieB Send a message via AIM to CareSieB Send a message via MSN to CareSieB Send a message via Yahoo to CareSieB
my mom is really cool about me going to raves and stuff, so I asked her if she wanted to go to hulla in september with my sister my brother and I, as it is my birthday and I think it would be hella fun, if nothing else she could be my photographer for the night, but she cant stand HHC hehe, she has a brain injury and the fast beat drives her nuts so she said no I am throwing a party here in minneapolis soon though, and she is coming if i have to drag her, i am going to make my gramma come too, because she is still under the impression that raves are like they are shown on 60 minutes. I guess I should just be glad my parents laugh at me for spending 300 dollars per rave, instead of telling me i cant do it
Old July 2nd, 2003, 06:20 PM   #31
divingFaces
Hullaboarder

So Frolic, you wanna make like Wild Water Kingdom and have a spectator rate for parents?

Anyone with a certain coloured bracelet on caught dancing will be upcharged to participant fees.
Old July 3rd, 2003, 07:00 AM   #32
DynamicHalfDuo
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to DynamicHalfDuo Send a message via AIM to DynamicHalfDuo
^^^

Pure jokes
Old July 3rd, 2003, 09:27 AM   #33
DJ Tranzit
Hullaboarder
Snake Champion! High Score: 2183  Duck Hunt Champion! High Score: 89000 

Send a message via ICQ to DJ Tranzit Send a message via MSN to DJ Tranzit Send a message via Yahoo to DJ Tranzit
hahaha.. that's funny stuff

** New - Dj Tranzit - This Is Why I'm Hot - 60 min hardcore fuckery ***
Old July 5th, 2003, 04:33 AM   #34
liroymist
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to liroymist
i'll see you guys all there and your mommys LOL
i'll be like the only asian guy there wearing all black..at the bar meet at 12:00 o'clock midnight

see you there

ray