The HullaBoard  

Go Back   The HullaBoard > Hullabaloo Events > Archives (read-only) > Stay Here Forever
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old July 10th, 2003, 08:07 PM   #26
CareSieB
Hullaboarder

Photos: 24  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 4 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to CareSieB Send a message via AIM to CareSieB Send a message via MSN to CareSieB Send a message via Yahoo to CareSieB
Quote:
Originally posted by grincoregenetix
^^^ EXACTLY

let's keep the retard sandwiches in your own picnic basket and save them for the assholes you'll meet partying in NY

you tell um sean *huggles*!
Old July 10th, 2003, 08:13 PM   #27
Troile
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Troile
Quote:
how many SOBER people do you see sucking on a soother like no tomorrow?

how many SOBER people do you see getting vicks blown all over them?

how many people ACTUALLY roll their own cigarettes? (LEGAL ONES)

I carry around a soother with me. Meh, fuck it. Its soothing...and when my mouth is dry its nice...and well its so damn cute. I wouldn't be able to tell you how many sober people had soothers at hulla b/c I only have 10 fingers.

And yeah I know people that roll their own smokes...I even know a guy that only smokes ones he rolls. That way he controls how much he wants...I don't know how he stands it. Must be harsh...but yeah to each their own.
Old July 10th, 2003, 08:48 PM   #28
kraver1981
Hullaboarder

Photos: 12  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to kraver1981
Quote:
Originally posted by §tarlite
Yah you're right buddy, I've totally confused my computer with real life. Holy shit! You're amazing! You know exactly what I'm thinking!

Shit yo, all this "sarcasm over the internet" business is confusing the hell out of me...

Bold Type = You Win

I love it when people take shit personally on the internet.
Quote:
Oh! and that retard sandwich thing! Holy shit, that's so funny! Did you come up with that one all on your own?
]

If you don't know where retard sandwiches from then you should watch Beautiful Girls. Great fucking flick and it's a shame if you've never heard of it. Maybe you were to young to have been around for it though.

?
Quote:
Also don't you think they should stop having platters of fruit at some parties which include Oranges? I guess they would have to stop giving oranges out, because Vitamin C has a catalytic effect.

Somebody's been doing research trying to get more "roll for their dollar".
[/list]
Quote:
and in the US, LOTS of people roll their own cigarettes. it saves cash considering the insane taxes we have on packs of cigs.

I wouldn't say LOTS..in fact I would say very few. Out of the 50 or so friends of mine from the area[NYC/NY/NJ/LI/CT/RI/MA/NJ/DE/MD] who aresmokers, 3 rolled their own cigarettes and two were from NYC...all the other's lived in states where prices aren't so bad. I myself rolled my own when I was low on cash but hey, I was in BK where a pack of Camels cost up to $7.50/pack...I hated smoking more then one of them a day though, they fucking hurt my throat. Aren't cigarette prices in LI comparable to those in NJ?
Quote:
So you got just a little ahead of yourself to start bitching at me!

Who is bitching? I was merely stating my opinion that you come across as a complete and utter moron. Aren't I entitled to my opinion? And despite all your arguments otherwise[ie. that Vicks really isn't drug paraphenilia in the context of a rave] I still think you're a moron.
Quote:
the assholes you'll meet partying in NY

Had a bad experience? But please really tell me what geography has anything to do with this or me. Please. I'm really intrigued about how much you think you know about me.

BAM!
Old July 10th, 2003, 08:51 PM   #29
kraver1981
Hullaboarder

Photos: 12  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to kraver1981
Ok, whew...now all the anger I had pent up inside of me from work today is gone...thanks so much guys!! I'm gonna go make some candy now, wee I feel all PLURRY.

*exits thread*
Old July 10th, 2003, 11:33 PM   #30
SoUrKiD
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to SoUrKiD Send a message via AIM to SoUrKiD Send a message via Yahoo to SoUrKiD
monstercan-D.... i think i met you there... i remember a guy telling me that and then at the end of the night when he left i saw him with it.... i think that is so stoopis thou cuz i know of at least one girl who had the vicks vapour rub in her bag and she had no problems with it and so many other ppl with the inhaler sticks that did get harrassed about it
Old July 10th, 2003, 11:55 PM   #31
okidam
Hullaboarder

Photos: 14  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to okidam Send a message via Yahoo to okidam
yeaaay kraver!

me n gigglegirl might come visit the third week of this month, are you working at the toys r us you were tryuing to work at? ^_^ well come find ya!

the uuk is dead... but long live the UUK Djs!
~Okidam~
~Snoop e~ (now aka skitch)
~Captain Cheddar~
Old July 11th, 2003, 12:07 AM   #32
divingFaces
Hullaboarder

Quote:
Originally posted by kraver1981
*exits thread*
Good riddance. You sir, don't know a good argument when you read one.

You're trying to make fun of someone for being well educated and actually knowing a little something about their recreational drug of choice? That's brilliant. You are the utter moron buddy.

And your last post? Please... don't even bother if that's the best you can do. You wasted 2k of valuble bandwidth.

Mocking age... good one. So what you're telling everyone is she's younger than you AND more intelligent. Genius. Too bad that in your many years of experience you have yet to learn when you keep your fat trap shut.

Lastly, poking fun at someone for siging off with "thanks for coming out"? I believe "that is all" is the most over used sign off EVER! You're a hypocrite. Nice.

So, what have we learned from this? First prize for eating the biggest retard sandwich before posting goes to: kraver1981

PS. You used bold type first ya big frankfurter, so I guess that means victory is yours.

Last edited by divingFaces : July 11th, 2003 at 12:09 AM.
Old July 11th, 2003, 04:21 AM   #33
DJ Tranzit
Hullaboarder
Snake Champion! High Score: 2183  Duck Hunt Champion! High Score: 89000 

Send a message via ICQ to DJ Tranzit Send a message via MSN to DJ Tranzit Send a message via Yahoo to DJ Tranzit
haha.. difference being here.. i have my opinions, and i stick up for them.

others can have theirs..

debates are good, but name calling isn't
BIG DIFFERENCE

i have nothing against people who have differences of opinions from me... i just disagree with their opinion is all

i'd write more, but i NEED sleep...
we'll try tomorrow

** New - Dj Tranzit - This Is Why I'm Hot - 60 min hardcore fuckery ***
Old July 11th, 2003, 08:18 AM   #34
itsgigglegirl
Friendship Crew

Photos: 3  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to itsgigglegirl
Quote:
Originally posted by okidam
yeaaay kraver!

me n gigglegirl might come visit the third week of this month, are you working at the toys r us you were tryuing to work at? ^_^ well come find ya!

hehe silly I already talked to him aobut that...he's not there anymore, so no kraver for us anytime soon Maybe at the next hulla!

You can't miss me, I'm the girl with the smile

Shake like an earthquake, and cut like a guillotine
Old July 11th, 2003, 10:59 AM   #35
kandeegirl2
Sweetness and Light Mod

Photos: 29  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 3 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to kandeegirl2 Send a message via AIM to kandeegirl2 Send a message via Yahoo to kandeegirl2
argh i just posted a huge reply but it didn't go and now i have to try and remember what i said. hummmmmmmm well basically......i know that duncan (monstercand) has a valid point--he has been goin to hullas a long ass time, and never has had a problem. i know i have had no problems whatsoever bringing my vicks cream or inhaler any time i have gone to hulla and i haven't been to nearly as many as monstercand. i also know young and what he is used to around teh states. basic thing, don't argue over the internet. its stupid and a waste of time.

oh btw, cigs in LI are more than NJ young. its like 5.45 here and about 6.40 there.
Old July 11th, 2003, 11:47 AM   #36
grincoregenetix
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to grincoregenetix
^^^ i love jenn

she's totally right, it doens't get anyone anywhere. besides, everything is all a matter of one's own experience and OF COURSE people are going to disagree.

but it's totally unnecessary to call someone a retard or a moron over it.
so yes geography DOES in fact have nothing to do with it. my comment about NY was merely saying that you should save your negative comments for people who actually DESERVE them, as in people who really ARE assholes, not just stating how they feel.

.::huggz jenn::.

we should all be as wonderful as jenn cuz she never has anything mean to say about anyone and always makes good points .::gets choked up::. awww i wuv u!!!

so can we close this thread already???
Old July 11th, 2003, 12:51 PM   #37
kandeegirl2
Sweetness and Light Mod

Send a message via ICQ to kandeegirl2 Send a message via AIM to kandeegirl2 Send a message via Yahoo to kandeegirl2
i wuv you too hon i wish i had good friends like you guys closer to me
Old July 11th, 2003, 02:06 PM   #38
§tarlite
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to §tarlite
Quote:
Originally posted by divingFaces
Mocking age... good one. So what you're telling everyone is she's younger than you AND more intelligent. Genius. Too bad that in your many years of experience you have yet to learn when you keep your fat trap shut.

PS. You used bold type first ya big frankfurter, so I guess that means victory is yours.

hahaha, Awww Donovan, I Love you!!!
Old July 11th, 2003, 02:20 PM   #39
monstercan-D
Hullaboarder

Don't argue so much, I got it back in perfect shape!

Hi Jenn!
Old July 11th, 2003, 02:38 PM   #40
grincoregenetix
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to grincoregenetix
.::blushes::.

aww thanks jenn. i'm flatter-red tee hee hee
we had such a great time hangin out with you. i so wish we all had the time to stay for a few days and chill. i wish we all lived closer to you too, you're the bestest

AND YOU TOO CARRIE!!!! ::HEARTZ::
how are you feeling??? did you get sum rest??? steve is pretty sick right now too and i can't convince him to go to the doctor ::shrugz:: boys...

ugh, back to work before my boss chops mah testes.........
Old July 11th, 2003, 03:18 PM   #41
kandeegirl2
Sweetness and Light Mod

^^^ hehehehe chops em off?? hehehee

phew...........i didn't have much of a cold like i usually do when i get back. thank god for that.

HI DUNCAN!!!! MUAH!

muah to you too sean!
Old July 11th, 2003, 05:47 PM   #42
divingFaces
Hullaboarder

I'm having a really hard time with all this crap about arguing or having a discussion on what is commonly known as a discussion forum being a waste of time. That's what it's here for.

WTF is the point of posting if people are simply going to just read it and not reply? Sounds like a blast.

People post their opinions and others reply. So long as people aren't being dicks there's nothing wrong with "arguing on the internet". if you don't like it, don't read or post... simple.

Now kraver did in fact decide to be a dick, so he got some dickness right back. Do onto others and all that.

The real problem is you people coming into a thread with a specific topic and turning it into a little social. And you have the nerve to preach at people for arguing about the threads topic? Are you fuckin' kidding me?

Seriously, give your head a shake and get off the little "don't argue on the internet" bandwagon 'cause it's just a trend, just like correcting grammar was a trend and then making fun of people who corrected grammar was a trend.

Lame.
Old July 11th, 2003, 11:19 PM   #43
Seizure
Hullaboarder

Photos: 32  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 12 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to Seizure Send a message via MSN to Seizure Send a message via Yahoo to Seizure
I had more than enough problems in my day trying to get contact solution into hulla... in case my contacts decided they would dry up from all the smoke-infested air... making them convinced it wasn't a drug was the tricky part...
Old July 11th, 2003, 11:41 PM   #44
CareSieB
Hullaboarder

Photos: 24  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 4 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to CareSieB Send a message via AIM to CareSieB Send a message via MSN to CareSieB Send a message via Yahoo to CareSieB
Quote:
Originally posted by grincoregenetix

AND YOU TOO CARRIE!!!! ::HEARTZ::
how are you feeling??? did you get sum rest??? steve is pretty sick right now too and i can't convince him to go to the doctor ::shrugz:: boys...

w00t <3... If he doesnt have a temperture I am sure he will be fine, I feel like crap but I dont have a temp so I am just gunna fight it out, I am sure it is from taking like 0 care of myself ALL weekend....oh and the drinking friday didnt help i am sure lol
Old July 14th, 2003, 02:24 AM   #45
MrMagnetix
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to MrMagnetix
I have my Binky on me all the time and vicks inhalers are fun all the time..I dunno why but they are fun all the time...I suck on my binky 24/7...and I roll my own smokes sometimes too