The HullaBoard  

Go Back   The HullaBoard > Hullabaloo Events > Archives (read-only) > Fires in the Sky
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old September 22nd, 2003, 11:11 AM   #1
LosferWords
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to LosferWords Send a message via AIM to LosferWords Send a message via Yahoo to LosferWords
Tee hee hee

Sooo, funny story about hulla! A few of you may have seen me, white sleeveless shirt, white pants, shitloads of kandi bracelets... and you may have also noticed that I had brought beads and string, and I was making people personal bracelets at the party. Well, can you believe what happened? It was left unwatched for probably less than five minutes... and somebody stole it! The best part is... they didn't take the lid! Which was RIGHT there... I mean, they were both on the same table... and there were still a number of beads that were on the table itself...

I mean, it's bad enough to steal someone's stuff... but to steal it in a poorly done fashion! I'm not sure which disappoints me more... the fact that they beads got tiefed, or the fact that the miscreant(s?) involved didn't take the lid, and therefore were likely to spill a number of them to wherever they went. If you're gonna be bad, at least be good at it!

Oh man, hullabaloo was a blast... got to see so many people that I left behind (lousy stupid moving to Ottawa), but for waaaay too short a time... and I'm sure I'll see you next month... you know I can't stay away!

Much love!

George
Old September 23rd, 2003, 04:41 AM   #2
DynamicHalfDuo
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to DynamicHalfDuo Send a message via AIM to DynamicHalfDuo
Irony = people who will pick up a wallet with hundreds of dollars in it and look desperately for the owner, but will steal a bucket of beads.

They probably thought it was free.
Old September 23rd, 2003, 04:46 AM   #3
Seizure
Hullaboarder

Photos: 32  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 12 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to Seizure Send a message via MSN to Seizure Send a message via Yahoo to Seizure
The lid woulda been free too if they had taken it