The HullaBoard  

Go Back   The HullaBoard > Hullabaloo Events > Archives (read-only) > Accelerator
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old December 7th, 2003, 01:07 PM   #1
chipakapockets
Hullaboarder

Journal Entries: 28 View Users Journal
Send a message via MSN to chipakapockets
Pre-Accelerator Toronto Wanderings

Me and my comrades from Kingston are going to be connecting to Toronto via bus in the early afternoon (or maybe even late morning) of Feb. 7th, for the Party. We'll be wandering/dancing/zipping around TO all day with my "Bag of Tricks" blaring assorted HHC from its built in stereo system, so we'll be fairly easy to spot.

Is there anyone who would be interesting in partaking in our adventure? It'd be kewl to have other Kandy Kids join us for the fun and whatnot. Don't worry, we won't get up to any illegal things, we'll just be shopping around and having a great time.

Leave a post if you're interested in comming, or have any comments or questions. Dont' be bitter or mean, though, because that makes me sad.

I'll pop up another post alot closer to the rave time about what we'll all be wearing, so we'll be super easy to spot, as well as a few possible places and times for you to meet up with us. We'll all be very excited, thus making a fair amount of noise, so you shouldn't have trouble spotting us if you're looking

PLURR

Chip

Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989

Last edited by chipakapockets : December 7th, 2003 at 01:12 PM.
Old December 9th, 2003, 02:55 AM   #2
ctraverboy
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to ctraverboy Send a message via Yahoo to ctraverboy
Hmm, perhaps. I'm getting to this party somehow. Four days after my birthday. I can't not go, that would be wrong. I'm planning on getting there friday night if I can and getting a hostel/hotel bed to be rested for the party.

I also have to get up there to see AC Slater- I went to This Is Hardcore Volume 1, and have to support him in something he is getting paid for, he damn well earned it that party.
Old December 9th, 2003, 10:47 AM   #3
chipakapockets
Hullaboarder

Feel free to meet up with me and my buddies. We're a friendly bunch. The more, the merrier.

PLUR

Chip
Old December 9th, 2003, 04:48 PM   #4
Seizure
Hullaboarder

Photos: 32  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 12 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to Seizure Send a message via MSN to Seizure Send a message via Yahoo to Seizure
Depends if I gatta work or not... and how cold it is.. I ain't walking in the freezing coldness.... cuz chances are I'm not taking a jacket to hulla... as I didn't for Enchanted... just had tshirt, jersey on that... and hoodie on that... was good enough for the way there... but barely enough for the trip home... still.. i dont like jackets
Old December 10th, 2003, 11:28 AM   #5
RaverEden
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to RaverEden
well as far as i know my krew is renting a van and bringing like 7/8 ppl... we too plan on being there late morning/afternoon time. so yeah that would be fun to hook up with you guys and wreak havic in toronto!!! hehehe hit me up on IM or e-mail ravereden ravereden@aol.com
eden
Old December 10th, 2003, 03:00 PM   #6
chipakapockets
Hullaboarder

Everyone's welcome to chill with us. Everyone. There will be plenty of merriment. And Seizure, if you need a jacket, I can lend you one. LoL.

PLUR

Chip
Old December 10th, 2003, 04:53 PM   #7
ctraverboy
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to ctraverboy Send a message via Yahoo to ctraverboy
This is going to be a great party. Eden, check your mail if you haven't already, if that works out great if it won't don't worry about it, I'll still get there.
Old December 11th, 2003, 01:52 PM   #8
RaverEden
Hullaboarder

^^ like i said in the e-mail.. things are still not sorted out yet. although i DO plan on somehow being there. soon as i find out who all wants to go and who CAN go and shite like that i'll let you know... keep in contact.
eden
Old December 11th, 2003, 03:04 PM   #9
Seizure
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Seizure Send a message via MSN to Seizure Send a message via Yahoo to Seizure
What the hell is IM? I think you mean AIM... which is totally different from IM... and... although I have an AIM account from years ago.. I'm kinda sorta anti-AOL
Old December 11th, 2003, 04:17 PM   #10
RaverEden
Hullaboarder

ummm no not really.. AIM stands for America on line Instant Messanger.... plain old IM stands for Instant Message i'm pretty anti-AOL too... but its the only way i can really stay in touch with my friends.... blah. anyway yeah...
eden
Old December 11th, 2003, 09:07 PM   #11
Seizure
Hullaboarder

..... "hit me up on IM" I have no clue what Instant Message is in terms for messaging someone.... I know what AIM is... but not IM... how can you log onto Instant Message? heh
Old December 12th, 2003, 11:04 AM   #12
RaverEden
Hullaboarder

you can do IM if you're logged onto AOL or Trillian or something like that. its really the same thing as AIM except that AIM is its own seperate thing.. i dunno... if you want you can AIM me... hehe same difference.
eden