The HullaBoard  

Go Back   The HullaBoard > Hullabaloo Events > Archives (read-only) > Accelerator
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old January 28th, 2004, 12:50 PM   #1
Bubbles_2486
Hullaboarder

Send a message via MSN to Bubbles_2486
Talking My First Hulla

Hey everyone! This is gonna be my first Hulla and i seriously have no idea what to wear? Does anyone have any ideas for me?!

PR-*Bubbles_24*

MSN- Naughty_Hotty_16@hotmail.com

HeArTbEaTz
Old February 2nd, 2004, 07:45 PM   #2
dianejapa
Friendship Crew

Photos: 12  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to dianejapa Send a message via AIM to dianejapa
if this is your first party you don't have to try and dress like a "raver" if you don't want to. you should just wear something thats fun and comfortable to dance all night. bright colors are a plus

i'm a fan of lots of pockets. i never seem to have enough places to carry all the crap i end up bringing/accumulating.

go to the *what are you wearing?* thread and read what some other people are wearing for some ideas. or go to the archives and check out the picture thread from past parties
Old February 2nd, 2004, 09:47 PM   #3
Sir Drake
Hullaboarder

that is some great advice! pants with lots of pockets are the greatest thing ever invented when it comes to parties! For my first party, which was also a hulla, I just wore a pair of jeans and a pink shirt. I came without bracelts and left with two arms full! Whatever you wear will be fine! But make sure to have comfortable shoes!
Old February 2nd, 2004, 10:20 PM   #4
Weaver
Hullaboarder

Photos: 11  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 4 View Users Journal
I wanted these special glowing shoes i found, but i was too poor for them... which dosn't come to a surprise as I don't work :P

BUT DONT WORRY BUBBLES, its gunna be my first hulla too (my first party actually) and i'm not gunna be wearing much special, i actually can't even find the green hair dye i wanted so i might have to go blue!!!

I just gunna wear these pants and some shoes and socks and shirt and i got a few bracelets here and there. WHICH REMINDS ME, if you want some quick flashy stuff (if you like that stuff) the dollar stores (around here atleast) have a ton of cool things, and beads aren't really that much money! just use your imagination!

Last edited by Weaver : February 2nd, 2004 at 10:23 PM.
Old February 3rd, 2004, 02:10 AM   #5
TrYpPy
Hullaboarder

Photos: 6  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 8 View Users Journal
Newbies are great hehe.
Clothes? We don't wear clothes @ HuLLa.

hehe
But seriously. Just make sure your dress comfortably. It's not the clothes that's "most" important.. it's the shoes . If you figure that you'll be dancing from 9pm-6am..make sure you're wearing some g00d kickers.
hehe kickers

As for clothes, it's true.. wear something with ALOT of pockets. Unless you have a bf willing to hold all your stuff in his LOL.
If your into sparkley stuff.. go nuts :P Hold nothing back with what you wear.

*But PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...dress AGE Appropriate*
Old February 3rd, 2004, 04:31 AM   #6
dianejapa
Friendship Crew

Photos: 12  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to dianejapa Send a message via AIM to dianejapa
age appropriate meaning no 13 year olds in hoey britney spears get ups... its otay dress like a little kid tho. in fact thats one of the fun parts
Old February 3rd, 2004, 04:44 AM   #7
Seizure
Hullaboarder

Photos: 32  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 12 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to Seizure Send a message via MSN to Seizure Send a message via Yahoo to Seizure
Who cares how you dress... wear whatever you feel is comfortable for a night of dancing and partying... and don't worry about 'fitting in'... cuz if someone thinks you don't fit in.. then that person shouldn't even be there to begin with...

PLUR...

Peace - Everyone peaceful with one another
Love - No hatred amongst partiers
Unity - Everyone keeping in touch with each other no matter where in the world they are
Respect - Show the same respect to others as one would like to have in return..
Old February 3rd, 2004, 07:36 AM   #8
TrYpPy
Hullaboarder

Quote:
Originally posted by dianejapa
age appropriate meaning no 13 year olds in hoey britney spears get ups... its otay dress like a little kid tho. in fact thats one of the fun parts

Exactly what I mean Never meant that you shouldn't dress like a kid or all candy'd out but i really hate seeing young gurls in clothes that look like they were ripped off a barbie doll

Be comfortable, it gets REALLY REALLY hot in there with all the people in such a small place.
Old February 3rd, 2004, 10:49 AM   #9
JaMGiRL
Hullaboarder

Send a message via MSN to JaMGiRL
this is why I am worrie dthat I may be hot in my outfit.... even though my whole back is open! I may just bring a tank top with me incase I need to make a change during the night

rock.you.softly/rock.me.steady

PR ~ jamgirl
Old February 5th, 2004, 10:53 AM   #10
Busta
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Busta Send a message via AIM to Busta
Quote:
Originally posted by dianejapa

I Agree, but hoey Britney outfits are strongly recomended for the 18+ crowd.
Old February 5th, 2004, 12:25 PM   #11
newbee04
Hullaboarder

yeah this is my first party too, i think what im wearing is those silkly pj pants with a tank top to match. im just bringing a small backpack to put my stuff in. Pj pants are the most comfortable pants. Man only 2 more sleeps i can't wait any longer, i dont think im going to be able to sleep until after the hulla!
Old February 5th, 2004, 12:35 PM   #12
TrYpPy
Hullaboarder

I won't know what i'm wearing till tomorrow :P Friday happens to be pay day hehe. I need to get myself a nice pair of pants with lots of pocket space I'm thinking of some old retro shirt that I can totally decorate with iron on patches and stuff hehe. I should have TrYpPy ironed on the back of my shirt.
I would like people to be able to find me
Old February 7th, 2004, 01:30 PM   #13
Seizure
Hullaboarder

Photos: 32  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 12 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to Seizure Send a message via MSN to Seizure Send a message via Yahoo to Seizure
It's like Saturday at 12:33pm.. and I still dunno what to wear to Hulla... ... and I gatta be downtown at 5 to hook up with molle... blah... need to start getting shit together here...