The HullaBoard  

Go Back   The HullaBoard > Hullabaloo Events > Archives (read-only) > Accelerator
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old February 8th, 2004, 07:13 AM   #1
Sim
Hullaboarder

Photos: 1  Users Photo Gallery
Accelerator over and yet again, amazing

Well its 6:00am and I just got back.

I had such a good time, for those who dont know what I look like, I had white/grey camoflauge pants and a white t-shirt. I also had green glowsticks for the entire night

So, the verdict? Incredible. 4 rave noobs and 1 hulla noob came along with me. Before we went, they were definetely skeptical. Their thoghts about the rave were as expected from skeptical noobs. They thought it was amazing and will definetely attend another. This is coming from people who only had a vague idea on what the sound of hardcore is.

Here come the shout-outs...

OK I met A LOT more people here from the boards then enchanted, so if you remember meeting me and I dont mention your name, dont be offended. 4 hours of sleep since friday hurts the head

Keron - Dude you're hardcore. Despite your situation, you still made it out to hulla. amazing.

Dianejapa - Very nice meeting you. I hope I enhanced your night

Seizure - Didnt really chat much, but still got to meet ya

Skittles - The outfit rocked. Lookin forward to meetin up again

Jebby - Nice seeing you again Didnt really chat, but still got our points across.

AJ - not sure if you are on the boards, but nice talking to ya again

Jeff - Had a great time talkin (aka jumping around while shouting) to ya

last but not least, peaceloveunity (Angie) - Im very glad I bumped into you. We didnt really hangout like last time, but am still just as glad to meet up with you as I did on the streetcar to enchanted.

I have to be at work in 5 hours. I even had the option of not taking that shift. Gotta pay of hulla expenses

All in all yet again, amazing.
Old February 8th, 2004, 08:24 AM   #2
crazyraverbabe
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to crazyraverbabe Send a message via AIM to crazyraverbabe Send a message via MSN to crazyraverbabe Send a message via Yahoo to crazyraverbabe
I highly agree with you ^^^^^^^
and i am also giving shout outs to the ppl who i seen from the hulla board

like dianejapa (thanks for the foam bracelet)
--chearbear (tereza we should have partied more together )
star child (mel, i forgot to give u your lizard )
--orbz (thank for remembering to say hi )
--Jamgirl ( was short but nice to meet ya)
and to everyone one else that i met and just can't remember (due the the crazy amazing time i had, other then the nausia and sore toe )
love ya all
and if u did say hi to a blonde girl with a white fun fur back on all dressed in black, sorry about forgetting but i hope to hear from you all soon!!

p.s sorry i told everyone i would be doing body art but they took my markers away :'(

Lates, Love <3
Christina
Old February 8th, 2004, 11:22 AM   #3
Sim
Hullaboarder

Photos: 1  Users Photo Gallery
OK I just got a couple hours of sleep, and more names have popped into my head.

da_giggles - Didnt really chat much, but still at least got to meet you.

swirski - I cant remember if we chatted much, but at least I remember talking to you

Oh ya did anyone say hello to my buddy Jon? He was the guy with the cane. We didnt bother with the lawn chair idea and ended up getting a nice folding chair up at the bar

One more thing, I was dancing for almost the entire time, and learned why thats good and bad The longest break I took was during Chiclet's set. I really really like trance and decided a nice listen was in order. After that, it was dance dance dance until the end. I took the odd 5 minute break to go up to the bar, washroom, etc. Well, during AC Slaters' set, I started to feel my stomach not agreeing with me. I thought the worst and thought that I was over-heating. I thought that was odd cause I didnt break a sweat at all the entire night. I never felt extra-warm or anything. Well, once I stopped dancing, it went away slowly. So, I was movin so much I upset my stomach. gg dancing.

Oh ya another thing (ya im thinkin of stuff to say as I type this...) Even though I already did on the dancefloor, I apologies to all the people I hit while wavin my arms around
Old February 10th, 2004, 02:13 PM   #4
kneeling
Hullaboarder

Photos: 2  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via MSN to kneeling
I had an awesum time at hulla! I cant believe its over. I waited for this thing for sooo long, than it came by so fast! I like to thank everyone who has been super nice to me! I luv you alll! wikked sets of course. *nods* Next Hulla here I come.