Dakota
Hullaboarder

Journal Entries: 4 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to Dakota
Quote:
Originally Posted by Race 2 Da Beat
WHat a party!!!!

Such a blast!

Got there about 12:30.. just as some kid was getting kicked out... HA!

Silver 1: WHAT AN INCREDIBLE SET. I was so blown away!!! Honestly, one of the best ones I have ever seen you spin.

MCED MIKKKKKKKKE: So good to have you home and you made such an unforgetable night for all of us!

orbz, jamgirl, tryppy, my dancing girls up at the from with me *you know who you are*, chris, krystal, darren, keron etc*the crew upstairs* and dannnnnnnny!
So good to see youcrazy kids again!!!!!

Sim, Dakota, Crayola Kid... So nice to get to meet you kids!!!!!

My pictures will be up soon.

See you guys at Lord of the Raves!
Kelly

awwww Kelly....as per our conversation before....YOU REMEMBER!!! it was great meeting you too....even if it was in the precence of chatting candykids....in the chick's washroom....drunk.....
Old April 20th, 2004, 11:21 PM   #127
Dakota
Hullaboarder

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2+2=5
+

it was INCREDIBLE seeing some old friends and not so nice seeing some others

i heard a few anthems and i heard heart beatz 3 times...which was good, because it's an incredible track

i was also rock'n it with some beautiful and sexy ladies all night

if i ever go to another partie without a ride home someone please throw me over the balcony so i never have to go through a 3 hour plus trip home EVER again.

=

oh man,....same here....next time we bite the bullet and cab it.....and myabe i'll be sober next time.....or just eat more...eitherway.....how about we just jump off the balcony together???
Old April 20th, 2004, 11:23 PM   #128
Dakota
Hullaboarder

Hulla was a blast...I brought my camera this time...so got mad pics with some crazy cool people....some I already knew and some I had met...eitherway...I had a blast and I'm so glad to have gone...the trip home was an adventure and a half....but the whole week-end rocked as a whole!!! can't wait until the next one!!!
hearing heart beatz like three times also made my night....soo good!
Old April 20th, 2004, 11:33 PM   #129
2+2=5
Hullaboarder

Photos: 11  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 18 View Users Journal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota
oh man,....same here....next time we bite the bullet and cab it.....and myabe i'll be sober next time.....or just eat more...eitherway.....how about we just jump off the balcony together???

+

DEAL!

=

Death From Above 1979 is the greatest band of all time. GO HOME, GET DOWN!!!

Old April 21st, 2004, 03:22 AM   #130
dj SPINZ
Hullaboarder

As always Hulla was awesome. The crowd response was unbelieveable, it reminded me of some of the old Hullas when people got so excited that you just thought they couldn't actually scream any louder.

Its always a real treat to play for the open-minded Hullabaloo kids and to play for Frolic who always has the crowd's best interest in mind when putting together a party. Folks don't take these parties for granted as there really are few other promoters who take this kind of care into making things happen and not many other environments that are as open to exploring different kinds of musical vibes under one roof.

Sorry to the dude who i gave the headache to. Next time ask me for a tylenol I keep 'em in my record bag. Back in the day raves had all kinds of music all in the same room. When music came on that I didn't like I just took the time to chill a minute and talk with my friends. The next set was always less than an hour away!
Old April 21st, 2004, 12:02 PM   #131
Everybodies_Daddy
Hullaboarder

Photos: 8  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 25 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to Everybodies_Daddy
Spinz & JD are two of the coolest chronic junglists you'll ever meet... I think it was that set that got Hulla truly pounding...

MCED

Hot + Dirty
Old April 21st, 2004, 01:30 PM   #132
Baron420
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Baron420 Send a message via AIM to Baron420 Send a message via Yahoo to Baron420
Thanks to all who made it a great night. I was awesome to be up in Toronto again partying with all of you. It was a long-ass drive from NC, but definately worth it. Special thanks to Silver1 for getting us back-stage to say hi to Frolic.
Hope to see everyone again the next time I make it up there.

Baron
Old April 21st, 2004, 03:46 PM   #133
hkorekanddy
Hullaboarder

Photos: 3  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to hkorekanddy
Aammaazziinngg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to everyone that put together this HULLA. THANK YOU! it was great. it was my first HULLA and i had such a blast. i couldnt have expected what happened. it was great.

MUSIC
i loved the high energy factor was great. i couldnt stop movin. Hearing the "REFUGEES" remix from SPINZ blew my mind. ive never heard that song at a party. THANX. saiyan, jarefox, d-minus, frolic, everybodies daddy, subsonic, breeze, frisky, awesome job. the music was incredible. 2 thumbs up.

VENUE
i liked the set up of the opera house.

PEOPLE
everbodies daddy~~you are mad chill thanx for the help wit gettin the autographs
jamgirl~~it was great to finally meet you
emily~~those pics are great
weaver~~sorry about the cd
diane~~i love you
boggle~~you are my boy and im glad you came.
skittles~~there is no words to describe. you are mad chill.
to everyone i mite have forgotten im sorry. im sure ill catch up wit ya sooner or later.

i cant wait till the next one. so eveyone keep in touch and we will all meet again.

laters
dj dice

I AM HARDCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!

forture cookie: The Heart Is Wiser Than The Intellect!

Last edited by hkorekanddy : April 21st, 2004 at 03:58 PM.
Old April 21st, 2004, 05:42 PM   #134
Weaver
Hullaboarder

Photos: 11  Users Photo Gallery
^ no no no dice don't be sorry for the cd, its fine!!!!!! and you gave me your bracelet man!!!! I was so happy about that!! Thank you so much!!!!!!
Everything is fine.
Old April 21st, 2004, 05:49 PM   #135
chEArbEAr
Hullaboarder

Photos: 4  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to chEArbEAr
here's my review ..late but here it is!

I told everyone i wasnt comming to this hulla, and I was 99% sure i wasnt gonna come until about afternoon the day of. well i'm definitly glad i got to go!..my ticekt had been paid for and left at the door (THANKS TIMMEH!) i was just dead tired from being out the night before..i got a cd woot woot! breeze was fun, anaboli'cs set rocked, I was pracitcly asleep on a ledge when i heard ordinary people and i sprang up and danced away! Subsonic was mmmmm mmm GOOOD. The crowd didnt seem as hyped as usaul neither was i tho. ah well can't wait for the next one

Skittles! let's plan another beach party THIS TIME! it will be warm and sunny outside??

Lemm know what ya think?

[iFX]
Old April 21st, 2004, 11:31 PM   #136
JaMGiRL
Hullaboarder

Send a message via MSN to JaMGiRL
ohh i got a cd!!! *na na na na na*

rock.you.softly/rock.me.steady

PR ~ jamgirl
Old April 22nd, 2004, 01:25 AM   #137
Everybodies_Daddy
Hullaboarder

Photos: 8  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 25 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to Everybodies_Daddy
I'm damn good lookin' too.

MCED
Old April 22nd, 2004, 02:28 AM   #138
Toye
Hullaboarder

Photos: 12  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Toye
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everybodies_Daddy
Spinz & JD are two of the coolest chronic junglists you'll ever meet... I think it was that set that got Hulla truly pounding...

MCED

Dido man. That was quite an intense set.
Old April 22nd, 2004, 09:12 AM   #139
pinkbunny511
Hullaboarder

Photos: 13  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to pinkbunny511 Send a message via MSN to pinkbunny511 Send a message via Yahoo to pinkbunny511
the michigan crew: hope you guys had a great time, nice meeting you chris, oh AIDS, and emma stop losing your glasses!

hahaha that was so funny, waiting for someone to take a picture, AIDS knocks the glasses right out of my hands, and like 5 people around me all get down and look and are like "whats going on?!?!?" You're a life saver for getting my glasses hahaha
If you think life is bad now, how would you like to be an egg? You only get laid once. You get eaten once. It takes four minutes to get hard, only two minutes to get soft. You share your box with 11 other guys, but worst of all, the only chick that ever sat on your face was your mom! So cheer up, your life isnt that bad!

AIM: pinkbunny511
yahoo: pinkbunny511311
Old April 22nd, 2004, 09:14 AM   #140
pinkbunny511
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to pinkbunny511 Send a message via MSN to pinkbunny511 Send a message via Yahoo to pinkbunny511
whatever hapenned that night, it was a damn good time. it was my 2nd hulla, so it was good seein the few people i do know. :-)
Old April 22nd, 2004, 01:21 PM   #141
TeDdYbEaRbOgGle
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to TeDdYbEaRbOgGle
****actually <DIANEJAPA>********
***i repeat... this is actually ~dianejapa~***

sorry this is so late. usuallly i'm on right after i get home, but im at my boyfriends house for the rest of the week and i havent had a chance to spend any real length of time on the puter. but hes at work now till five so ihave plenty of time to kill.

anywho...... twas a super great great night. i always have fun at hullas, but this time was extra awesome. maybe it was the people i was there with or something. i don't know, but whatever it was, it was a great night.

lets see... skittles, a pleasure as always. i'm sure it will be warmer in july so the beach *must* happen again. not that i had any real sense of how cold it was. emily, you rock my face all over the place to outer space. youre awesome and so are your pictures. happy bubble blowing! jamgirl, i can't thank you enough for the super cool necklace. it delighted my plurry heart everytime i looked down and saw it blinking back at me. youre totally getting something super sool from me next time. you and tryppy are super fun people. id better see you both in july!! hi george... we both made it this time! and we're alive! lol glowraver (who stole my thread from me!! lol) sorry about my little display in the parking lot. prolly not the best first impression hehe... it was good to meet ya tho. everybodies daddy... i felt honored to me meet you seeing as it seemed like i was the only one on here who didn't know you already (if you recall our conversation in the balcony) a special hi to the peoples from utah, i mean wow... thats some dedication right there. hope you had fun. liquerisqucker, candyisdandy, and the tons of other people i met who knew me from the boards, im sorry my memory is so bad, but i'm sure i'll see you next time too. and a special hi and thank you to all the michegan peoples that we met before at outer space and hungout with at the hotel afterwards. sorry my extreme tardiness. "what about orange chicken? we are talking about chinese food right?" ::::shakes head in shame:::: some day i'll learn that by like noon the next day im not in any condition to express any ideas...

bill, ox and jen... i'm glad you all had so much fun at your first hullas. bill and ox, i know you guys will be back. jen, i hope someday you'll be back and that you'll have recovered from our never-ending party attitude by july (maybe a few more redbulls will help huh? lol)

Last edited by TeDdYbEaRbOgGle : April 22nd, 2004 at 01:24 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2004, 01:22 PM   #142
TeDdYbEaRbOgGle
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to TeDdYbEaRbOgGle
^^^^^^actually *dianejapa*..... i'm not used to beingon other peoples puters

dammit
Old April 22nd, 2004, 02:44 PM   #143
Seizure
Hullaboarder

Photos: 32  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 12 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to Seizure Send a message via MSN to Seizure Send a message via Yahoo to Seizure
Maybe dianejapa should log out of that account and onto hers?
Old April 22nd, 2004, 03:31 PM   #144
pinkbunny511
Hullaboarder

it would make sense
Old April 22nd, 2004, 04:12 PM   #145
neverlandgurl
Friendship Crew

Photos: 18  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 10 View Users Journal
Send a message via AIM to neverlandgurl Send a message via Yahoo to neverlandgurl
lol what i loved about diane on saturday night is that she came up to me and told me she loved my skirt and went into how she had one too and la la la...all before she realized she knew me...my petticoats are distracting i know!!!

striking inspiration into the hearts of others: http://www.hattrixx.co.uk
Old April 22nd, 2004, 08:10 PM   #146
pinkbunny511
Hullaboarder

i met a lot of people from the hulla boards, but i forgot what their names were! ah, figures.
Old April 22nd, 2004, 08:24 PM   #147
Seizure
Hullaboarder

Photos: 32  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 12 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to Seizure Send a message via MSN to Seizure Send a message via Yahoo to Seizure
I didn't bump into anyone from the hullaboard that I didn't already meet... probably because I wasn't posting messages on the hullaboard for the past few months prior to Sail Away... and was only looking for people I didn't know on purerave.
Old April 23rd, 2004, 12:15 AM   #148
JaMGiRL
Hullaboarder

Send a message via MSN to JaMGiRL
pink bunny... i met u
Old April 23rd, 2004, 01:14 AM   #149
TrYpPy
Hullaboarder

Photos: 6  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 8 View Users Journal
Diane: It was great seeing you too hun! I will most DEFINITELY be there in July