Go Back   The HullaBoard > Hullabaloo Events > Hullabaloo News & Discussion
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old December 14th, 2004, 11:47 AM   #26
ctraverboy
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to ctraverboy Send a message via Yahoo to ctraverboy
Enchanted- The hell drive up there. Breaking down in tears from sheer happiness. Being so ecstatically happy and so obvious about it several people thought I was on drugs when I really wasn't.

Sail Away- Meeting Silver1, my favorite happy hardcore DJ. He could challenge Hixxy for prominence if he wanted to IMO. Getting some cool pictures. Nearly falling down during Subsonic Chronics set when my legs nearly gave out on me from dancing too hard. The several singalongs. Frolic dropping "Sail Away" while standing behind a ships wheel.
ctraverboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 21st, 2004, 02:33 AM   #27
DJLeash
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to DJLeash
i have no fun hulla memories, not yet anyway...

leash
http://djleash.tripod.com
DJLeash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 21st, 2004, 12:27 PM   #28
Yip_Yah
Hullanewbie

Send a message via MSN to Yip_Yah
back and forth was my first hulla. that was a totally cool experience on its own.
Yip_Yah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 21st, 2004, 01:06 PM   #29
Mike and Phil
Hullaboarder

At Back and Forth when Saiyan and Tika spun boomstick, Shane just started jumping around the stage going crazy.
Mike and Phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 21st, 2004, 08:51 PM   #30
DJ Saiyan
Hullaboarder

Journal Entries: 2 View Users Journal
Send a message via MSN to DJ Saiyan
-being told for weeks that i wasnt allowed to play boomstick at hulla (shakes fist at karen), and doing it anyway.

thats a good one.
Old December 22nd, 2004, 11:45 AM   #31
technoshaman78
Hullaboarder

Photos: 1  Users Photo Gallery
Digital outlaws was supposed to be my first hulla but didnt get around to going until enchanted...

Enchanted-a week befor the party seeing fuhrabs post about needing a ride from boston to go to hulla, and then picking him up the night before in burlington vt. to join me and my friend james in going to our first hulla! Fucking sick! except getting stuck at the border for an hour to find out to my surprise that james had dropped 3 a-bombs I had no idea he had in his possesion. Freakin idiot! Anyways I had a blast storm was excellento.

Goodfellaz Time bomb! Frolic at midnight-you're shining..nuff said
Old December 22nd, 2004, 06:09 PM   #32
dagapman
Hullaboarder

almost tearing up @ the end of hixxys set @ funtopia 7
Old December 22nd, 2004, 06:15 PM   #33
peachfuzz
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to peachfuzz Send a message via Yahoo to peachfuzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Saiyan
-being told for weeks that i wasnt allowed to play boomstick at hulla (shakes fist at karen), and doing it anyway.

thats a good one.

why were you supposed to not be allowed to play boomstick?
peachfuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 22nd, 2004, 08:18 PM   #34
dagapman
Hullaboarder

^^ also curious
dagapman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 22nd, 2004, 08:19 PM   #35
CareSieB
Hullaboarder

Photos: 24  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 4 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to CareSieB Send a message via AIM to CareSieB Send a message via MSN to CareSieB Send a message via Yahoo to CareSieB
im assuming its because karen said so lol
Old December 24th, 2004, 09:16 PM   #36
DJ Saiyan
Hullaboarder

Journal Entries: 2 View Users Journal
Send a message via MSN to DJ Saiyan
^^^

exactly.

karen was dead set against me playing any gabber of any kind.
DJ Saiyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 24th, 2004, 09:18 PM   #37
dagapman
Hullaboarder

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Saiyan
^^^

exactly.

karen was dead set against me playing any gabber of any kind.

well... i figured that... LOL

but why she say no!
dagapman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 24th, 2004, 11:25 PM   #38
CareSieB
Hullaboarder

Photos: 24  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 4 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to CareSieB Send a message via AIM to CareSieB Send a message via MSN to CareSieB Send a message via Yahoo to CareSieB
its a womans parogative...lol....we dont need to have a reason...
CareSieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 26th, 2004, 03:13 AM   #39
chEArbEAr
Hullaboarder

Photos: 4  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to chEArbEAr
small memories in general-

-reform.reform.reform.reform<3
-jen the evil coatcheck overlord
-being at my second party still a noob and somehow finding myself in the back of the dj booth smoking a joint with all the djs and co?
-enchanted - crying of excitment to set you free
-pre parties at the club 81 with the london and guelph kids
-nightmare halloween-bathroom and mc'ing down the streets
-trying to find the free party and going throw one of the most random nights of my entire life
-scott brown @ lotr
-missioning all over with di-klein
-wearing oven mitt material pants and being completly warm when everyone was freezing outside
-throwing two parties that we'r fun

and meeting eveyrone that i'v met. being sucked in. shot back out and ready to try round two of this whole thing

!

[iFX]

Last edited by chEArbEAr : December 26th, 2004 at 03:15 AM.
chEArbEAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2005, 01:41 PM   #40
tranceaholic144
Hullaboarder

Send a message via MSN to tranceaholic144
My favourite memory has to be seeing some guy get nailed in the face by a chick dancing in front of him as he walked by. I laughed so hard... prolly cuz of the shrooms .
Old January 7th, 2005, 05:54 PM   #41
kandeegirl2
Sweetness and Light Mod

Photos: 29  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 3 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to kandeegirl2 Send a message via AIM to kandeegirl2 Send a message via Yahoo to kandeegirl2
i have a lot of great memories from hullas and raves.........lets see what the top ones are....in 7 years that is gonna be hard but i can do eeet...

.-Swirl 5 Montreal Canada my first rave, May 1999 16,000 people in the Olympic Stadium, flash projection on the dome ceiling all night and the seats being open so you could chill and Sasha closing the party out from 11 til 1pm when it was to end at 12!

.- Zen Festival in Miami Sept. 1999 largest venue i've ever been in, place was packed with 20,000+ people, seeing the Chemical Brothers from front and turning around looking behind me to the thousands of people jumpin/dancin and seeing a wave of glosticks for 200 yards....having to find a dropped bean in a sea of beanbag chair filling in the chill out area......did it in 4 seconds....resulting in a fight NOT erupting yay! having someone helicopter me during Digweeds set (something i never would do!)meetin the Bomb inhaler sales people and bonding with the one girl who was from canada

.-Groove Attack 2.0 Sept 2000 Buffalo NY Conference center...the carpeted trance room with the balconey and running into people from DC that i knew and having the same outfit as this other guy who i didn't even know, (Lemonhead teeshirt with yellow UFO"s) talking to him for a bit and ending up running around with a blue mouth all night

.-Boo 6 april 20 2002 Randalls Island NYC was amazing even tho it drizzled.....seein the taxi # 420 in the lincoln tunnel and getting a picture of it..donald glaude, ritchie hawtin and amber and johnny and denis loving the stilt performers and the fire dancers....my boy at the time almost gettin thrown out but i convinced the guy not to

.-WEMF 2002 Bobcaygeon Ontario CAN august 2002 it was amazing it was my first wemf and i met a lot of awesome people......the hulla tent was amazing! seeing the proposal, MC Storm, CHris Liberator and his awesomeness....the water cool off thingy...

.-KIND 4 August 2002 Bronx NYC seeing Phree Nugz and the Liberators dancin my booty off....

.-Make Believe Hullabaloo February 2002 my first hulla and my most memorable hulla memory with Field of Dreams comin in a close 2nd.....I guess I felt more at home at hulla then any other rave i had been to.....i was not only impressed with the crowd and the vibe but the music was great and the mc's weren't icky like in my past rave experiences....everything bout hulla--meeting new people that were amazing and not just talking to me cuz they were f'd up....gettin my hullabear from this guy..i was standing there at my first anabolic set and they were tossin out the stuffies and i had just got done explaining that it was my first hulla, my bday was the next week and i was really happy to be there and i kept trying to get a stuffie and i didn't (im pretty tall) so then i they were done and i was like mmm okay...and look over and there's a bear in my face and the guy i met was giving him to me it was like being at my first rave all over again but knowing what is up