The HullaBoard  

Go Back   The HullaBoard > Hullabaloo Events > Hullabaloo News & Discussion
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old December 20th, 2004, 06:21 PM   #1
Transattic
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to Transattic Send a message via MSN to Transattic Send a message via Yahoo to Transattic
Ride from NY to Toronto? Shelter?

Hey guys! I gota admit that i've never been to a Hullabaloo but have been a supporter for a while. Aint that sad? Hell! I want to at least experience 1 Hulla before it all ends Me and some friends (3-4 ppl total) were trying to figure out what's the cheapest way to get to Toronto from Los Angeles cuz we are poor kidz. It'll cost us about $100 less if we flew to NY instead of Toronto, but then we'd need a ride from one of you party goers. Anyone willing to help us out in Feb or April (not July, cuz its too sad)?

We were thinking of staying at the Days Inn on Queen St. THat one seemed to be closest and cheapest. But if anyone would like to offer some type of shelter like a home or anything, we would gladly accept! I've slept in all kinds of terran, so feel free to be creative.

Thanks for scanning thru my plead. Appreciation to all you Hullaboarders!
PLUR,
Dickie and Friendz
Transattic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 20th, 2004, 09:44 PM   #2
CandyGirl23
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to CandyGirl23 Send a message via MSN to CandyGirl23
are you talking NYC or an airport closer to TO? It's a 7-8 hour drive from NYC (i think), so you may want to spend the extra $100 and take more time to enjoy Toronto because it is an amazing city.
CandyGirl23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 20th, 2004, 10:51 PM   #3
CareSieB
Hullaboarder

Photos: 24  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 4 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to CareSieB Send a message via AIM to CareSieB Send a message via MSN to CareSieB Send a message via Yahoo to CareSieB
the days inn on queen is NOT close.....
Old December 21st, 2004, 01:44 AM   #4
itsgigglegirl
Friendship Crew

Photos: 3  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to itsgigglegirl
hey transattic...i'm in san diego...IM me at itsgigglegirl on AIM and I can prolly help you out...you're most likely going to be better off just shelling out the $100 to fly in to save yourself time, sanity, and in the long run, money

You can't miss me, I'm the girl with the smile

Shake like an earthquake, and cut like a guillotine
itsgigglegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 21st, 2004, 07:35 AM   #5
Transattic
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to Transattic Send a message via MSN to Transattic Send a message via Yahoo to Transattic
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyGirl23
are you talking NYC or an airport closer to TO? It's a 7-8 hour drive from NYC (i think), so you may want to spend the extra $100 and take more time to enjoy Toronto because it is an amazing city.

Yah, i was thinkin... what would i do if i arrived at Toronto/NY early on Saturday, say 12pm... sight-seeing would be my adventure! i totally would hit $100 if i could find it. So far, I dont know how would i get my dollars supported by parents. i'd need to take a leave from school just to land at this party im just a poor starving student.
Old January 10th, 2005, 07:08 PM   #6
jarefox
Hullaboarder

Journal Entries: 1 View Users Journal
Send a message via AIM to jarefox Send a message via Yahoo to jarefox
I think I can help yah.

http://www.raversonly.com/messagebo...hp?showtopic=92

The Ravers Only people had such a good tyme at the last Hulla, that they are organizing a group trip to come up to the February Hullabaloo. Many in that group are from the NYC area. I know of a few that live near both JFK and La Guardia that are supposed to be coming (and have tickets already).

Your group coming from Cali would most likely be split up (to be honest 1 or 2 in different cars), but at least you could ride up with about 20+ folks from RO in that mass caravan up to a party style.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Jare Fox

"A day without dancing is a day wasted"
jarefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2005, 02:11 AM   #7
Transattic
Hullaboarder

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarefox
I think I can help yah.

http://www.raversonly.com/messagebo...hp?showtopic=92

The Ravers Only people had such a good tyme at the last Hulla, that they are organizing a group trip to come up to the February Hullabaloo. Many in that group are from the NYC area. I know of a few that live near both JFK and La Guardia that are supposed to be coming (and have tickets already).

Your group coming from Cali would most likely be split up (to be honest 1 or 2 in different cars), but at least you could ride up with about 20+ folks from RO in that mass caravan up to a party style.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Jare Fox

Thanks a million! There's nothing better than getting help from a bro.

I think it might end up being only 3 of us. Seems like we can only go to the July Hulla cuz of the costs. If we're gonna spend that much money, we better have a least a week to enjoy all the tight cities. Hopefully tickets are still available because it would suck to get everything planned but no HappyPlace to go to! Thanks again Jare Fox for your support and info!

Peace,
Dickie