The HullaBoard  

Go Back   The HullaBoard > Hullabaloo Events > Archives (read-only) > All Good Things - The last ever Hullabaloo
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old January 26th, 2005, 12:44 PM   #51
Weaver
Hullaboarder

Photos: 11  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 4 View Users Journal
My favorite memories are:

A) being hit in the face with a cd
B) trying to give a guy in the bathroom tips on how to overcome drunkess (he asked!)
C) all the people i have met!
D) My first time down those stairs (and back up again)
E) The feeling of awe i was filled with when walking into the opera house for the first time.
Old January 26th, 2005, 04:25 PM   #52
basic
Hullaboarder

Location: Lurking in the bushes outside Chef Boyardee's house
Send a message via MSN to basic
Probably walking into Hulla9 BigTop's main room, from the cafeteria room, to Frolic playing Eyeopener and my E just kicking in hard. First time hearing Eyeopener and it completely summed up my life at the time.

Watching the candy raver with the beard get it caught in an industrial fan at the underground hulla was the funniest.
Old January 27th, 2005, 12:37 PM   #53
*LIKORisQUIKER*
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to *LIKORisQUIKER*
I think all my hulla memories are mem's. that in life i will NEVER EVER EVER forget.
But i can definatly say that some mem's. that really stand out to me are of course my first hulla party ever, cuz i had no clue what to expect....(the 1st hulla i ever went to was "Stay Here Forever". I loved it so much because everyone i met there was so excepting of the "newbies". Another mem. that i have is of Fires in the sky and Enchanted. I think that those were two of the best parties that i have ever been to in my life!!!! I really think the people that i have met at all these parties are the reason why i have such an amazing time!!!!
THANX TO EVERYONE for making my amazing memories even more amazing every party.

~*P.L.U.R*~ alway's....
Luv ya'll.... Jamie
Old January 30th, 2005, 10:47 AM   #54
kriztian
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to kriztian
the first group hug will always be one of the best nights to remember
Old January 30th, 2005, 12:09 PM   #55
*Myrana*
Hullaboarder

Photos: 6  Users Photo Gallery
my fave memories were all from pre-hulla net meets

the best was when a bunch of us met up and went to the science centre.. Muffin, Kristian, Gollum, Kermet, JohnnyFunk.. oh my god where has everyone gone? lol

anyway.. a bunch of ravers dressed up and ready to party roaming the science centre and causing all sort of havoc... great times

the k cave

swoon
Old February 2nd, 2005, 03:25 AM   #56
e-in
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to e-in
i havent ben to a hulla since 2000 , unfortunately i moved south to N.C. and they have no fuggin clue how to party, im bringing my girlfriend who hasnt seen a good party in all her life , but is more hardcore than even i am about the music, i think my personal favorite memory was ... i beliver that it was " for those who know" ..just in time to see frolic and vynalgroover for the happy to be hardcore recording where we all shit our pants when mc e-by-gum said scream if you want to ben on the new cd...my girlfriend is so jelouse i was at that party
Old February 10th, 2005, 11:46 AM   #57
firefoxkac
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to firefoxkac
Adding to the big 'ol memory pile

My favorite Hulla memories......quite a few, among them:

*The rush when walking in the door at the first one
*That warm, fuzzy feeling from the night overflowing with random hugs and "Happy Hulla!" from many people
*At Enchanted in 2003....Pausing for a second to just soak in the energy, mid-frisky's set, the speakers booming "Help me find my way back home / I'm not gonna make it on my own / cause I'm lost in spaaaace....."
Really, if that's being lost - I don't ever want to be found - it felt that good...
*At Sail Away in 2004 - bumping into a friend I knew from back in the high school days - she was just as surprised to see me there as I was her.....small world eh?

Yes, those are the best so far - hoping to create more at one or both of the last two Hulla's.....
Old February 10th, 2005, 10:46 PM   #58
MistahNiceGuy
Hullanewbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Myrana*
my fave memories were all from pre-hulla net meets

the best was when a bunch of us met up and went to the science centre.. Muffin, Kristian, Gollum, Kermet, JohnnyFunk.. oh my god where has everyone gone? lol

anyway.. a bunch of ravers dressed up and ready to party roaming the science centre and causing all sort of havoc... great times

the k cave

swoon

lol i remember the netmeets. upper mcdonalds at the eaton centre, nathan philips, sketch. oh man, seems like soo long ago sketching at sketch :P

-MNG
Old February 10th, 2005, 10:47 PM   #59
MistahNiceGuy
Hullanewbie

oh ya, memory....foreverland, bumping into myrana and her screaming "WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!?!?"
Old February 11th, 2005, 09:06 AM   #60
Mrs Frolic
Administrator

oct 9/99 hulla A VIEW TO A THRILL during frolics set his mother and sister dancing on stage in hounor of his birthday.

Frolic's sister has never attended one of our events, so that was either me or somebody unrelated to Frolic. His mother still remembers that night fondly!

Best Hulla memories... I'll have to give that one some thought. There have been a lot of good times.
Old February 11th, 2005, 10:17 AM   #61
silver1
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to silver1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Frolic
oct 9/99 hulla A VIEW TO A THRILL during frolics set his mother and sister dancing on stage in hounor of his birthday.

Frolic's sister has never attended one of our events.......

Doesn't Frolic's sister own Moonshine or something like that?

I heard it on the internet
Old February 11th, 2005, 10:55 AM   #62
*Myrana*
Hullaboarder

Photos: 6  Users Photo Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistahNiceGuy
oh ya, memory....foreverland, bumping into myrana and her screaming "WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!?!?"

hahaha
I remember that very well

all I knew was "mike the gino" from ECI was at a rave

lol