The HullaBoard  

Go Back   The HullaBoard > Hullabaloo Events > Archives (read-only) > Lost in Space
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old March 27th, 2005, 10:39 AM   #1
Wric
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to Wric
Ride from the Midwest.

Hi~! I'm looking for someone to carpool with that is either headed through the midwest (USA) or coming from there to go to Lost in Space.

Could meet you in the Twin Cities of Minnesota if you're headed into Canada before you hit the Great Lakes, or possibly in Chicago if you're headed south around them. (I guess it's only 'around them' from my perspective, huh?)

I'm 24, not that creepy. Let me know if you need to do a character background on me and I'll give you my resources!

Thanks for your time,
~Wric~
Old March 27th, 2005, 10:54 PM   #2
kandeegirl2
Sweetness and Light Mod

Photos: 29  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 3 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to kandeegirl2 Send a message via AIM to kandeegirl2 Send a message via Yahoo to kandeegirl2
hehe if i lived around the vicinity in which you need assistance from i would totally help ya out but unfortunately i live on the east coast
good luck and you should pm careseib to see if she might be able to help ya
Old March 28th, 2005, 02:15 AM   #3
kikster
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to kikster Send a message via MSN to kikster
Wric, PM me with your email and some basic info... we ARE the minneapolis crew, there are 8 of us so far, and it looks like i'm quarterbacking the transportation effort for this one
Old March 28th, 2005, 04:44 AM   #4
Wric
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to Wric
Woah! ...Cheshire I'm assuming?

That thread on the Vibe kinda sputtered out, thought I'd check here.

PM being sent. I did find out about 3 hours after I made this post that my dad has a crazy lode of frequent flyer miles that he is willing to give to me. (I don't see him too often, it was Easter, and came out of left field when he offered) Definitly would be in on any group rates at hotels, or whatever plans once there, though.

We should wear a uniform.

For anyone else who reads this and is a native, or just knows the city well...

...pending responses from the other people in Minneapolis, I may be coming there Friday - possibly staying until Monday. Does anyone want to give me a tour of the city? Show me where the hot spots are Friday night or Sunday night? (this is assuming I'm alone out there, hehe) Anyone want to marry me so I can gain temporary citizenship?

Thanks,
~Wric~

Last edited by Wric : March 28th, 2005 at 05:10 AM. Reason: misspelt word - and added a paragraph.