The HullaBoard  

Go Back   The HullaBoard > Hullabaloo Events > Archives (read-only) > Lost in Space
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old May 2nd, 2005, 01:24 AM   #1
IH8N2theI's
Hullanewbie

Lost in Space..... for RAVE NOOBS?!?

Ok first.... Everybody's Daddy, are the ONLY words you know: OH MY MY???? Shit, I listened to you in the Back and Forth Cd's and thats all you said there too... plus the same repeatin stuff.... if thats all it takes to MC then I nominate MYSELF for the last hulla.....

Second, the trance set sucked BALLS.... I thought hulla was supposed to be about HARDCORE... if your gonna drop a trance set, make it HARD... it's like I was in some type of lame techno CAFE with that shit Spice was slobbering out. When Spice was introduced I remember them saying its been like four years since he had played a Hulla.... NO FUCKING WONDER!!!!! Subsonic Chronic knows exactly how to bring Hulla to its knees, and its been great having him there, and its awesome that he will finish off at All Good Things.

THIRD... and MOST important... If I want sloppy broken beats with lame vocals I will listen to HIP-HOP..... Trance may not have been hardcore but at least it wasnt like a record that had been smashed with a hammer on the sidewalk. Marty Mcfly, your 'vibe' is some kinda wanna-be spinner who speeds up 90's rap and tries to jumble it all together for an hour set. What a great way to fall asleep at FIVE in the morning.. if your gonna spin that crap, do it early when people are waiting in line outside.......

And I agree, Hulla really did seem restrained this time.... It was like it all focused around Scott Brown (who was great), and after his short set was done, so was the night. At least D-Minus picked up the end and left everyone dancing the way we should be.

Seriously people, we have ONE fuckin Hulla left... Dont hold back, KEEP it hardcore/hardtrance!
Old May 2nd, 2005, 01:31 AM   #2
anabolic frolic
Administrator

Photos: 125  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 5 View Users Journal
ok.

ps - You can't have more than one user id on this board. If you're going to use this one I'll close your other one.
Old May 2nd, 2005, 01:50 AM   #3
IH8N2theI's
Hullanewbie

I wont post again with this one.
Old May 2nd, 2005, 01:53 AM   #4
Heenan
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Heenan Send a message via AIM to Heenan Send a message via MSN to Heenan Send a message via Yahoo to Heenan
people hear how amazing hulla's are so they just want to experience it too - everyone has to start somewhere.
Old May 2nd, 2005, 02:08 AM   #5
GlowRaver4184
Hullaboarder

lame.

talkin about "keepin it hardcore" . dissin shit is like that is exactly why we need to "keep it hardcore". To keep that lamers like you from bringing it down. If you cant respect and understand good music. Dont listen and stay away.

*Note to Frolic : let us tear'em a new one for a while before closing it. Please?
Old May 2nd, 2005, 02:21 AM   #6
deggs
Hullaboarder

Just wanted to say that I don’t really like trance but thought Spice’s set was incredible. Him and Scotty b really rocked the place (in addition to the other djs of course).
Old May 2nd, 2005, 02:24 AM   #7
Troile
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Troile