User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old December 24th, 2004, 02:56 PM   #101
RaverJilly
Hullaboarder

Photos: 4  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via MSN to RaverJilly
Thanks for the tip! I was more thinking along the lines of regulating my sleeping and eating patterns! I have major issues sleeping!

"You're the one for me!"

You make me wanna HulLA LA in the kitchen on the floor..

.··..··.
`·.,.·
RaverJilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 27th, 2004, 07:44 PM   #102
brooklynhype
Hullaboarder

Journal Entries: 21 View Users Journal
Aaaah 5-htp is goddddly.
Old December 28th, 2004, 12:11 PM   #103
RaverJilly
Hullaboarder

bad??^
Old January 16th, 2005, 08:24 AM   #104
Wuff
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to Wuff
Quote:
taking 7 times the recommended dose of tylenol is one thing

INJECTING 7 times the dose is quite something else entirely

oral ingestion typically takes much much much more of a chemical to have the same effects

Do not under-estimate tylenol, anything that metabolizes in the liver can and will fuck you up. Advil is love, children, advil is love.

Personally I take too many prescription drugs to dabble in illegal ones, given the fact there's no regulation on their creation I can't know when the drug is completely out of my system and I can start taking my prescriptions again. Only alcohol loves me ;_;.

E is fine as long as you can find any pure source, the problems arise when it gets mixed with cat tranquilizers and anything else the dealer scrapes from his garage floor.
Old January 16th, 2005, 09:32 AM   #105
4real
Hullaboarder

If the government ever controlled the use of Mdma we all know it would be for all the wrong reasons and to their benifet. Its just a scary thought, has anybody read the book 1984? I know its a lil extreme to say but still id rather have the use of MDMA illegal.
4real is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 16th, 2005, 09:51 AM   #106
4real
Hullaboarder

And im not saying i approve of the propaghanda! Even though i use mdma, im sorry but it is an unnatural substance. It really does make you feel good and empathetic but it doesnt last forever, thus making it unatural. Its like a placebo for happiness. It doesnt solve anxiety and depression it just prolongs it. Well you tell me, do u get the same feeling of excstacy 24 seven? Cause if you did then i'd be wrong. Ive stopped using drug excessively, and only use them to heighten experiences, to my advantage. I control the drug and not let it control me.

Last edited by 4real : January 16th, 2005 at 10:03 AM.
Old January 16th, 2005, 10:19 AM   #107
4real
Hullaboarder

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4real
If the government ever controlled the use of Mdma we all know it would be for all the wrong reasons and to their benifet. Its just a scary thought, has anybody read the book 1984? I know its a lil extreme to say but still id rather have the use of MDMA illegal.

Wow im such an idiot! Its so early. Im reading 84 now its Huxleys "A Brave New World" i was talking about
Old January 17th, 2005, 11:28 AM   #108
peachfuzz
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to peachfuzz Send a message via Yahoo to peachfuzz
actually, i believe that mdma could have great social and medicinal benifits if it were controlled by the government. but, because of the rampant misuse and abuse of the drug, it will remain schedule I, right along with heroin, cocaine and crack.. which in my opinion, is absolutely absurd..
peachfuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 17th, 2005, 03:20 PM   #109
4real
Hullaboarder

Now thats just absurd..id like to know why?
Old January 17th, 2005, 03:21 PM   #110
4real
Hullaboarder

id like to know why?[/QUOTE]
Old January 17th, 2005, 11:12 PM   #111
RaverJilly
Hullaboarder

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4real
Wow im such an idiot! Its so early. Im reading 84 now its Huxleys "A Brave New World" i was talking about

I was going to say... i read both those books and i didn't think 1984 had much to do with drugs?? heehee
Old January 18th, 2005, 12:37 AM   #112
Busta
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Busta Send a message via AIM to Busta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffie Freedom

Another thing i will warn you about: When i first started using 5-HTP in conjuction with ecstasy, I couldn't really tell whether they were having any effect, so one night i ate about 14 of them and a pill just to see if anything new would happen ( i had also been eating them in regular doses about every other day for a few weeks). I think i almost died in the most amazing way.

14 is over kill but I don't think that it was the cause of your state. You will not easily notice the effects of 5-HTP just as you don't really notice the effect of taking a multivitamin. Your brain uses 5-HTP to make serotonin. Your brain will only make as much serotonin as it needs. Many people take it before going to a party, but I think its best use is right after the party and then for the next few days. It helps you regain your serotonin when you need it the most. This lowers the incidence of brain damage too. Once your brain is depleted of serotonin other chemicals, attach to serotonin receptors causing them to be damaged.

Some other tips: Take some B6 with your 5-HTP. Most 5-HTP will actually come with a little B6 mixed in, but not usually enough. B6 will help the 5-HTP to move for your bloodstream into your brain. If you ever want to have some really cool dreams take some 5-HTP before bed. There are a lot of other vitamins that are handy too. http://thedea.org/preloading.html does a pretty good job hitting the main ones.
Old February 17th, 2005, 11:24 AM   #113
liquidgecko
Hullaboarder
Pingu Slap Champion! High Score: 623 

Send a message via ICQ to liquidgecko Send a message via MSN to liquidgecko
What I enjoy out of the article is the whole listening to an hour of beats and then from that decided there not missing much and that being at a rave is a waste of money and time and makes you do stupid things!
and alcohol is not a waste of money, and doesn't make you do stupid things?
and waste of time that makes no sence! if your with friends there is no way your wasting your time!
liquidgecko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2005, 06:53 AM   #114
Saffron
Hullaboarder

Send a message via MSN to Saffron Send a message via Yahoo to Saffron
Quote:
Originally Posted by peachfuzz
actually, i believe that mdma could have great social and medicinal benifits if it were controlled by the government. but, because of the rampant misuse and abuse of the drug, it will remain schedule I, right along with heroin, cocaine and crack.. which in my opinion, is absolutely absurd..

You know that thousands of people use cocaine as recreationally as people use ecstacy right? I think E is just as bad as any chemical drug and the fact that all of you are so pro-mdma is scary. You may not feel the effects now, but we'll talk in 5 years when you have no memory and you have severe depression which was non existant before.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4315305.stm

I wish I had your phone numbers so I could call your parents.
- Thom Yorke
Saffron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2005, 10:17 AM   #115
peachfuzz
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to peachfuzz Send a message via Yahoo to peachfuzz
<-- 22 years old
<-- makes his own decisions and mistakes.

i've done a lot of research on the drug, and most testing for it is inconclusive. there is only a small link to memory loss and severe depression, and even then that only comes with heavy usage over a long period of time.

this isn't to say that there probably aren't side effects from just one use, but the evidence just isn't there to support that there is any long term damage due to recreational use in moderation.
peachfuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2005, 01:33 AM   #116
pauiel
Hullanewbie

Send a message via AIM to pauiel
(thanks for starting the post anabolic frolic!)
------------------------------------------

Why risk it at all?
Why not just enjoy life for what it is?

Last edited by pauiel : May 15th, 2005 at 01:35 AM.
pauiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2005, 02:46 PM   #117
liquid_nrg
Banned

Journal Entries: 4 View Users Journal
Send a message via AIM to liquid_nrg Send a message via MSN to liquid_nrg Send a message via Yahoo to liquid_nrg
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauiel
(thanks for starting the post anabolic frolic!)

Why risk it at all?
Why not just enjoy life for what it is?

(thanks for starting the post pauiel!)

I think the correct question is......
why bump a 3 year old thread?
liquid_nrg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2005, 01:34 AM   #118
pauiel
Hullanewbie

Send a message via AIM to pauiel
i didn't realize it was 3 years old

Umm...Happy Birthday...again and again...

If anyone still wants to talk about the topic I'm here!
pauiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 3rd, 2005, 06:56 PM   #119
Glyce
Hullaboarder

Journal Entries: 8 View Users Journal
Send a message via AIM to Glyce Send a message via MSN to Glyce
lol. I'll talk with you about it.

I would argue that X is a part of life if you make it that. And natural, well, it came from nature just like everything else. EVERYTHING comes from nature, so it's a little hard to argue about a substance being natural.

I won't argue, X probably isn't good for your body, and it's not good for you at all if you take two (or even one) every weekend, but what's to say that it's necessarily bad for you? In this day and age, even the air we breath is bad for us. And for some people, it's the feeling of release when you take it. You feel the body high, and then start dancing, and by the end of the night all your cares and worries are gone, and the dancing and the friends and the fun are all that remain. In a world of high stress is that not healthy? Of course, there is the comedown, but the only time I experienced a comedown was when I didn't drink enough water. Even when I didn't take 5 HTP I was fine. People need to choose their own ways of relieving stress. Most people smoke pot, some people don't need help from another substance and can do it themselves.

On memory: Has anyone ever read Tim O Brien's book The Things They Carried (other than Waffle)? It talks about the telling of stories, and how there isn't a true war story, but he means any story in general. Everything is warped a little bit by one's self, or others around them. A person's memories are basically stories of their life. So maybe if our memory does vary in the future, it probably isn't that much different. I dunno. This isn't quite a complete thought, but there ya go.

I don't know, my thoughts aren't totally complete here. But if anyone wants to talk, here ya go. lol.
Old June 3rd, 2005, 07:01 PM   #120
Glyce
Hullaboarder

Journal Entries: 8 View Users Journal
Send a message via AIM to Glyce Send a message via MSN to Glyce
I don't know. Maybe people should just get in touch with their own bodies and regulate drug usage, that's just my opinion. I have not had depression problems from X. All of my depression started back in 7th grade, and has gradually gotten better, and distinctly so since I started raving. But it's not because of the use of X. I only do that every once in a while, because partying sober is one hella good time too. So I don't know. I think everyone just needs to make decisions for themselves.

Plus, all pills are different, and so are all people. Two big variables, and many physical characteristics are the same in people, I also have seen many different things happen when different people use X.
Glyce is offline   Reply With Quote