The HullaBoard  

Go Back   The HullaBoard > Hullabaloo Events > Archives (read-only) > Digital Outlaws
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old November 6th, 2002, 12:41 AM   #1
Stryker-187

Next Hulla

My friend and I have decided to do something we said we wouldnt. Attend another Hulla @ the Operah (spelt wrong I am sure) house. For the last couple months I have been getting board of the club scene and been craving a rave. Although I am still werry of the venue, it was quite crowded when we went to the hulla their after there last docks show. Hopefully it wont be so crowded. The way we see it, worse come to worse and the place is crowded, the music will still be on key. The last rave we went to, @ NV nightclub last New Years sucked. THe music sucked and the venue sucked. And so did being stranded in toronto for a couple hours It seemed like the majority of the people who were at NV that night were not your normal ravers, well as I know them anyways. Needless to say that is why we havent been to a rave in almost a year.

This hulla is getting me as excited as I was for the first hulla I went to ( hulla @ the docks, in feb a long while ago). I am really looking forward to going. Plus I am much better dancer know, for the first one I had just started learning liquid, a dying style if I do say so. Although I must admit I am more into popping and locking then liquid but liquid is still a major part of what I do.

Stryker 187 AKA Wes
Old November 6th, 2002, 02:37 PM   #2
shizzawn
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to shizzawn
Maybe a much better dancer NOW, but certainly not a much better speller. :-P
Old November 7th, 2002, 06:28 PM   #3
Stryker-187

Cool

Without spell check I am nothing, Funny thing is that I am a writer