The HullaBoard  

Go Back   The HullaBoard > Hullabaloo Events > Archives (read-only) > Power of Dreams
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old February 9th, 2003, 01:12 PM   #1
Troile
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Troile
Sweet dreams are made of cheese

MMM...such a good Hulla.

This is mostly shout outs and thanks...so here I go.

Kandi Kat...You were awesome. Love your smile.

Punky_K...Hope you had a fun night? I didn't see you for the last 2 hours. It was fun partying with you. I finally got those pictures developed. Yay

Army Guy from Buffalo. Sorry can't remember your username...Thx for keeping me company in the coat check line.

Dj Wolf. I almost cried during Pleasure and Pain. That was such a tear jerker of a set. And Children of the night was great

Dj Frisky...Your whole set was good. Yeah...It was great

Anabolic Frolic. Thx for signing my card! Your sets are always so much fun...great track selection.

Elixir. Ok I don't like trance. Like at all...But you got me up off my ass and enjoying myself for a good half hour. That was awesome!

Ok so thats about it. The sound quality was there, the sets were there, the vibe was there. This definately made up for Digital Outlaws. I was not disappointed...Thank you to everyone that was there!
Old February 9th, 2003, 02:35 PM   #2
neverlandgurl
Friendship Crew

Photos: 18  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 10 View Users Journal
Send a message via AIM to neverlandgurl Send a message via Yahoo to neverlandgurl
Re: Sweet dreams are made of cheese

Quote:
Originally posted by Troile

Army Guy from Buffalo. Sorry can't remember your username...Thx for keeping me company in the coat check line.
that's dynamic half duo! i was on a mission to find him all night and only caught him as everyone was leaving "break of dawn bonded"
-mark: you're too much fun and i have the cutest pictures of you
-spunn: thank you for the candy and the bob the builder valentine! so glad to put a face with a name
-sergei: so young but so sweet...definately most huggable!
-ken (mot1on): definately a fav.;the car was abuzz with your praises on the way home to new york
there are so many more names and faces i want to send love to....hopefully i will get the pictures posted and i can praise you like i should

striking inspiration into the hearts of others: http://www.hattrixx.co.uk
Old February 9th, 2003, 03:29 PM   #3
KandiKat
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to KandiKat Send a message via MSN to KandiKat Send a message via Yahoo to KandiKat
Re: Sweet dreams are made of cheese

Quote:
Originally posted by Troile

Kandi Kat...You were awesome. Love your smile.

Awww.. Mentioned first. *hugz* It was awesome meeting everyone too.. Sorry I had to leave so early.. I would've stayed and partied, but the change of pace (among other things) was enough to make me want to pack it in. Perhaps it's where my newbieness shows the most. Maybe we'll try this again in a couple months.

MaTch, Polina, Troile, DynamicHalfDuo, xRaverx, That guy in the white shirt, The girl I cuddled in line, The guy with her, Punky_K, Mel and probably a million others I'm forgetting *SQUEEZIES* You guys are da bomb. I hope to see you ALL again soon..

~Kat, the tired, sore and slightly confused n00b

Last edited by KandiKat : February 9th, 2003 at 03:45 PM.
Old February 10th, 2003, 03:48 PM   #4
DynamicHalfDuo
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to DynamicHalfDuo Send a message via AIM to DynamicHalfDuo
Shout outs to all

Neverlandgurl - sorry we didn't catch each other till the very end - we'll have to hang out next hulla.

Match - thanks for showing me around toronto and teaching me the fine art of getting useless subway tickets.

KandiKat - I remain in awe of your ability to construct ponchos (NOT Blankets!!).

All the people at the pre-meet - the Eaton center is HUGE and an American with no sense of direction has trouble finding things there, but I'm glad I finally made my way up to the right place.

Troile - I'm the army guy from Buffalo.

The Canadian Army dudes - hope you enjoyed the US Army glowstix.

Chiya and Dave - It was good to see you again and hopefully I'll see you on the bus on the way up to BrainBasher on March 8th (I got you a flyer from Numb for that party!)

Sheena - thanks for taking me around Toronto and remember - "Go, go,go! SHOPPING! Drug stores!" the best backpack of all time.

The many people who tried to teach me how to liquid, despite my apparent lack of skill - thanks for not giving up on me.

The young couple I spoke to at the back of the dance floor about the constrictions of the US army - thanks for being awesome!

Blaire and April - thanks for the afterparty venue and for getting me addicted to "poppers."

DJ Wolf - AWESOME set. I'm glad I got there early and got to see almost the whole thing.

Elixir - I blame you for getting me into trance.

To all the people I met just briefly, or that I met but can't remember your name off hand, thanks for all the good vibes and good times, and see ya next Hulla.

And of course, last but not least... ANABOLIC FROLIC, for making it all possible and spinning a hella good, HULLA good set once again.
Old February 10th, 2003, 03:55 PM   #5
punky_k
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to punky_k
hehehe YAY! to everone i saw/met at hulla YOU ARE GREAT! i had such a fun night and it was wicked being able to spend time with you all! even if it WAS just a wee bit! i hope everyone enjoyed their hulla!! YAAAAAAAY!

OH! and for those of you who were wonderin where i was for the last 2 hours....hehe i left with some friends....and i didn't realize till yesterday i forgot to say good byes to everyone! WHOOPS! silly silly me...
Old February 10th, 2003, 04:15 PM   #6
tallulabean
Hullanewbie

well i would like to extend a warm thank you to guys. it was my first hullabaloo...first party of the sort and my belly was all in knots a few days before....but i walked in and things changed. i've never felt more welcome anywhere...it was nice to see such big smiles and open arms. the atmosphere was intoxicating....i ended up dancing all night and trust me...i am not a dancer but how could i resist? i wish having my cherry popped was like that every time....seeing the djs spin blew my mind. it's been a few days and my brain and body are still a bit crazy ...i can't wait til the next one. til then...take care and be well mes amies.

oh and to my friend-wendals-aka at this party..."the girl with the coolest hat ever", thank you for giving me those anabolic cds to check out a year or so ago....you rock my world.
Old February 10th, 2003, 06:48 PM   #7
Troile
Hullaboarder

Quote:
looking for the love of my life.....til then i dance

I really like that signature. It sums up perfectly my attitude towards dating. Thx for putting it in words for me!
Old February 10th, 2003, 07:11 PM   #8
tallulabean
Hullanewbie

finally...you showed up

hey troile...glad you liked it....and glad i could help. thank you for saying that.....again, so nice. i do believe i've been waiting for you guys my whole life.
Old February 11th, 2003, 08:02 PM   #9
kill yr idols
Hullanewbie

Send a message via ICQ to kill yr idols
ahhh great hullla... talked with some great new people.. dave.. thanks for the ride!! yay.. umm have to hang out.. kristy aweseom to seeee you.
i lovved it.. had the best time ever. some great settts.!
supeeer supreme in every way.
Old February 11th, 2003, 08:26 PM   #10
Troile
Hullaboarder

The pleasure was all mine.

My night wouldn't have been half as good if I didn't bring you 2 up
Old February 11th, 2003, 10:28 PM   #11
xRaVeRx
Hullaboarder

Photos: 7  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to xRaVeRx Send a message via MSN to xRaVeRx
Thanx 2 everyone who made it such a wicked night YaY!!
UMM..Jus some shouts to those who made it wicked!!
(and they're aren't much)

Umm KandiKat--wicked vibe from you ne everything..serious come back i woudln't mind chillin with you longer
Polina- we didn't meet up, but soon we will (NEXT HULLA)
NeverlandGurl-U OWE ME A SNUGGLE!!
DJ Vibes-Wicked @$$ set..loved the beats and $[]-[]iT ..good werk
and obviously all the DJS!! U WERE ALL WICKED
but i heard onli like 2-3djs b/c i had to leave at 2:00am
RIGHT BEFORE ANABOLIC'S SET ..and thats when they busted out with the Chapter 7 aw well..

ya..see all u happy ppl SOON!! (hopefully..sooner than later)

xRaVeRx
Old February 11th, 2003, 10:48 PM   #12
KandiKat
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to KandiKat Send a message via MSN to KandiKat Send a message via Yahoo to KandiKat
"IT'S NOT A BLANKET!!"

~Kat
Old February 12th, 2003, 12:26 AM   #13
DynamicHalfDuo
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to DynamicHalfDuo Send a message via AIM to DynamicHalfDuo
^^^ lol

By the way, your anti-blanket made it to I Can't Stop Raving.com's gallery. I posted the link in the pictures thread.
Old February 12th, 2003, 01:24 AM   #14
neverlandgurl
Friendship Crew

Send a message via AIM to neverlandgurl Send a message via Yahoo to neverlandgurl
Quote:
Originally posted by xRaVeRx

NeverlandGurl-U OWE ME A SNUGGLE!!
i know i know!!!!! (see snuggle link about my snuggles only party )
Old February 12th, 2003, 10:48 AM   #15
xRaVeRx
Hullaboarder

Photos: 7  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to xRaVeRx Send a message via MSN to xRaVeRx
--^ k, will i be invited ...
Old February 12th, 2003, 10:56 AM   #16
neverlandgurl
Friendship Crew

well duh