User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old April 1st, 2003, 11:56 AM   #1
Squeak
Hullanewbie

Send a message via AIM to Squeak
Smile Never been to any Hulla's but wants to go

Hello all you hulla people I'am 17 and from California and I have always heard of Hullabaloo's but I have never been but maybe I will come to one when I turn 18 but I would just like to say this to Anabolic Frolic hey man I love your shit and I was wondering if you would ever come out this way to California and throw a party out here there is a venue that can hold about 100,000 people it is called the San Bernardino Natiuonal Orange Show and I live like 10 miles from it and would love it if Hullabaloo came out here sometime also there is a skating rink that has been turned into a rave venue every Saturday night now if you wanted to throw a rave that would contain about 2,200 people I would be there also.Well I just thought I would ask becuase the whole going to Canada thing for me is pretty impossible right now but I will diffently make it out there one day. I really appreciate all that have read this and replyed to it hopefully you guys support my idea and would come out here also to party with me I'm really a great person, ask anybody I know and they will all tell you the same cuz I don't have problems with N-E 1.

Peace out, P.L.U.R,
Squeak a.k.a. DJ Wrecklessften imitated, never manipulated
email me at: DJWreckless03@aol.com
Squeak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 1st, 2003, 03:08 PM   #2
anabolic frolic
Administrator

Photos: 125  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 5 View Users Journal
hi,

I've been banned from the US (for working without a work visa) but was recently given my waiver to return. I'm in the process of getting my work visa completed which is quite the big project unfortunately. But the good news is I'll be playing the states soon and I expect California to be one of the first places I hit. Keep an eye on my anabolic-frolic.com site for details on that.
anabolic frolic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2003, 02:26 PM   #3
Squeak
Hullanewbie

Talking Thanx for replying to this post

Hey well I'm just saying thank you for replying I really look up to the way you spin the craziest of happiest tunes ever and I would love to here you spin live anytime out here in California and I'am really hoping you choose the San Bernardino National Orange Show fairgrounds as your venue cuz like I said I live like 10 miles from there and would diffently love to make out to a hulla in Cali anytime,but I'm also sorry that you got banned from the U.s that must suck but as long as you can come back out here one day that would be great I'am stoked on you coming out here.

well I'll keep in toruch with you to see how your visa is coming along and when you plan on the hulla out here so I can make sure to stay in town to be there.
Peace Out P.L.U.R.

By the way my name is Robert or squeak

DJ Wreckless,
Often imitated,never manipulated,
Always bangin', never left hangin',
friend to all, loved by all,
never off the ball.
Old April 8th, 2003, 06:50 PM   #4
louis
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to louis Send a message via MSN to louis
finnay i hear a answe why annabolic was born form us
louis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 8th, 2003, 07:01 PM   #5
Squeak
Hullanewbie

well there it is now you know and so do I
well peace out kid P.L.U.R.
Old April 13th, 2003, 11:18 PM   #6
xRaVeRx
Hullaboarder

Photos: 7  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to xRaVeRx Send a message via MSN to xRaVeRx
^^^^ FINALLY AFTER SOO LONG!! WE ALL NOW KNOW!
.......hmm, what now? HAHAHA!!

=+=!!YaY for the U.S!!=+= U GOT FROLIC NOW!!
Old April 14th, 2003, 01:09 AM   #7
kandEgloBEAR
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to kandEgloBEAR
Smile

Hey Squeak!! I think I met you at March Madness at the skate rink in Rialto. I was the really short girl w/the pinkish red hair and tonz of kandE. And, I think I had told you I was going the the next Hulla party come this Saturday.
kandEgloBEAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 14th, 2003, 03:44 PM   #8
Squeak
Hullanewbie

Smile I think I remember U

Yeah you sound familiar in the description but I'm not sure were you wearing pink shorts or was that oyur friend and is Twister your friend I wish I had gotten a pic of you then I would remember, if you have one please send it to me so I can remember you better, also I think there is a party this weekend out here again incase you are interested but I'm not sure give me your email addy and I'll keep u informed when I find out more info, plus you missed Solstice out here on Friday it was hella great
over a 1,000 peep showed and the music was bumbing with visual effects all night long. Well I'll get back to you and I hope to see you out here again and next time you see me but I don't see you don't be afraid to come and say hi!

Incase your wondering yes squeak is my raver name so feel free to call me that whenever you see me

Last edited by Squeak : April 14th, 2003 at 03:47 PM.