The HullaBoard  

Go Back   The HullaBoard > Hullabaloo Events > Archives (read-only) > Fires in the Sky
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old September 21st, 2003, 04:02 PM   #1
anabolic frolic
Administrator

Photos: 125  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 5 View Users Journal
Smile Thanks to everyone from the HullaCrew

yeehaw, that was a party. Big relief that everything worked out like it did. As anyone who was at our last couple of shows knew, attendance had been down, even though the parties themselves were constantly off the hook. It was easy to blame that on Sars but we really had no idea if that was indeed the cause and I have to say I was a little worried about the future of Hulla.

It was great to see all the new faces out and immersing themselves fully into the Hulla atmosphere and we look forward to continue to see this new generation of Hulla folk .

Hope the newbs (and their friends) enjoyed the free Hulla CDs, I tried to work a few of those classics into my set, so when you're listening to the CD on your drive home or wherever it might trigger some special memories from last night .

We will be continuing our HullaNewbie tradition in different ways for future events. We won't give away CDs everytime, but we want to really welcome Newbs and show why Hulla is a one-of-a-kind experience.

All the talent last night was spectacular, no sound glitches to complain about (thankfully!) and it was rockin' from the first hour to the last.

the Friendship crew did fantastic work welcoming everyone at the entrance and being great ambassadors to the crowds and they know how much I appreciate their hard work but I wanted to say it again here.

And lastly, I get thanked all night for putting these shows on but I have to thank YOU for your continued support. It's a two way street and Hulla couldn't continue on if it wasn't for all the dedicated partiers who make it what it is. Sometimes when people are showing me their outfits, treats, jewelry, etc that they've spent weeks working on I have to wonder if they've put more hours into the party than even I did . You guys make Hulla what it is as much as I do.

Thanks once again and we'll see you all in December!

-Chris & Robin Frolic and the rest of the HullaCrew.
Old September 21st, 2003, 05:30 PM   #2
--Smooth--
Hullaboarder

Send a message via Yahoo to --Smooth--
--Tru-dat--

Old September 22nd, 2003, 12:59 PM   #3
mrmagoo
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to mrmagoo
Great Party Chris! Keep up the good work!
Old September 23rd, 2003, 07:30 PM   #4
*MoonDancer*

Photos: 12  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to *MoonDancer* Send a message via MSN to *MoonDancer* Send a message via Yahoo to *MoonDancer*
Thanks to Chris n Robin for helping my sick ass..

Going to a party when you've been sick for 4 days is a bad idea..
But then again.. how could i say no to my favourite place on earth?

As long as there are AWESOME HULLAKIDS (yay for newbies) and GREAT DJS... Ill Be there!

I had an awesome night.. Im so glad that so many newbies got introduced to THE BEST PARTY EVER!!
I loved ALL the DJs ( as i normally cant complain)
Scott Brown was nice enuff to play a More happy set than i had expected.. and GOodness me.. I love that Rawk me SOftly track that everyone has these days ..
So again.. Thanks Hulla...
SPecial thanks to Chris and RObin..
ANd OMG IM STILL GOING TO KILL JUMPERS little devil Friend.. whoever he is .. boo to him.. thats the only thing that semi SUCKED about hulla..

That is all hehe
Kris*
SEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU IN DECEMBER!
Old September 23rd, 2003, 08:03 PM   #5
candykates
Hullaboarder

Photos: 18  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to candykates Send a message via MSN to candykates Send a message via Yahoo to candykates
*tears*

tell me, am i right to think that there could be nothing better...?