Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old April 18th, 2004, 04:23 PM   #1
anabolic frolic
Administrator

Photos: 125  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 5 View Users Journal
Smile Weeee that was fun

Enjoyed myself quite a bit last night as was witnessed by me having a good little stomp on stage .

Sometimes when I'm spinning I'll get a little jealous of the hulla ravers on the dancefloor just having a complete blast but it's the price I pay to put on these events for everyone. I started throwing them way back when because no one was putting on the kinds of parties I wanted to attend myself. Obviously Hulla has become a juggernaut attended by people from all over the world for it's unparalled atmosphere, but the parties don't just happen on their own and it's a lot of hard work for them to go off as they do. Just like the soup nazi, I suffer for my soup . But on the other side of things, I have the greatest job in the world as no words can describe being on the receiving end of so much love .

It's not just me of course, a lot of people contribute to the overall event. I want to thank everyone in the friendship crew once again for all their hard work putting the decorations together and setting up. After all the work you guys put in I'm always happy to see you having a ball after it's all come together . Of course all the talent that keep the party rocking from the doors opening till when the lights come on. My lovely wife and of course everyone in attendance who make the night what it is. It truly is a collaberative effort of everyone in the building that give Hulla it's magic.

So from me to everyone reading this, thank you .
Old April 18th, 2004, 04:30 PM   #2
Weaver
Hullaboarder

Photos: 11  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 4 View Users Journal
^frolic, THANK YOU TOO. Thank you for giving us this awesome gift that non other can compare. Thak you for supplying us constantly with the music we love. Thank you for everything, thanks to everyone for everything!!!! I had the time of my life last night, and I can't express my gratitude towards everyone in words.
Old April 18th, 2004, 04:33 PM   #3
Seizure
Hullaboarder

Photos: 32  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 12 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to Seizure Send a message via MSN to Seizure Send a message via Yahoo to Seizure
Yes, thank you indeed... it's not often that my favourite hardcore set at Hulla turns out to be the one and only Anabolic Frolic... usually it's Frisky...

PS - Never book Breeze again.. heh.. my least favourite hardcore set of the night :/
Old April 18th, 2004, 04:40 PM   #4
DaveKilljoy
Hullaboarder

Send a message via MSN to DaveKilljoy
Yea i too have to jump on this THANK YOU train, it was surely the best rave i have been to thus far. I was waiting for you to come on, we juss chilled at the top and watched the hours go by untill 2, then we ran a muck so to speak. Thanks!!!!

MSN | Davekilljoy@hotmail.com
Old April 18th, 2004, 05:06 PM   #5
itsgigglegirl
Friendship Crew

Photos: 3  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to itsgigglegirl
I got video of Frolic doing the "frolic shuffle" on the stage...super cute...and hopefully up on the internet soon

You can't miss me, I'm the girl with the smile

Shake like an earthquake, and cut like a guillotine
Old April 18th, 2004, 05:39 PM   #6
tranceaholic144
Hullaboarder

Send a message via MSN to tranceaholic144
Here's another thank YOU Anabolic Frolic... This was my second Hulla and it was just as amazing. Gotta love it.
Old April 18th, 2004, 10:30 PM   #7
4am
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to 4am
Thank you Frolic for a wonderful welcome back to Hulla

I can't remember the last time I danced so hard

sure, I'm paying for it now, but it was worth it

>I made this!<
Old April 18th, 2004, 10:44 PM   #8
JaMGiRL
Hullaboarder

Send a message via MSN to JaMGiRL
Sail away was such a great hulla... from start to end! I would have to say that i enjoyed breeze's set. I actualy enjoyed almost every set last night. The music was so good that I danced for almost the whole night... usualy I spend much more time chatting and what not! I was impressed though... =) keep it up!

rock.you.softly/rock.me.steady

PR ~ jamgirl
Old April 18th, 2004, 10:44 PM   #9
tranceaholic144
Hullaboarder

Send a message via MSN to tranceaholic144
LOL yea amen to that, i am so damn sore, don't know how I am gonna get around school tomorrow. Oh wait yea i do... lol
Old April 18th, 2004, 10:45 PM   #10
Seizure
Hullaboarder

Photos: 32  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 12 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to Seizure Send a message via MSN to Seizure Send a message via Yahoo to Seizure
School? What's that?
Old April 19th, 2004, 02:03 AM   #11
Everybodies_Daddy
Hullaboarder

Photos: 8  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 25 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to Everybodies_Daddy
No, thank YOU for bringing it together each and every time. I had a riot, as always, and your hard work is much appreciated.

MCED

Hot + Dirty
Old April 19th, 2004, 02:09 AM   #12
TrYpPy
Hullaboarder

Photos: 6  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 8 View Users Journal
^ indeed!
Frolic, see all see how much work and devotion you put in to these parties. I would also like to thank you for amazing night Arrrgh!
Old April 19th, 2004, 02:15 AM   #13
SunShyne
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to SunShyne
Quote:
Originally Posted by anabolic frolic
Enjoyed myself quite a bit last night as was witnessed by me having a good little stomp on stage .

Sometimes when I'm spinning I'll get a little jealous of the hulla ravers on the dancefloor just having a complete blast but it's the price I pay to put on these events for everyone. I started throwing them way back when because no one was putting on the kinds of parties I wanted to attend myself. Obviously Hulla has become a juggernaut attended by people from all over the world for it's unparalled atmosphere, but the parties don't just happen on their own and it's a lot of hard work for them to go off as they do. Just like the soup nazi, I suffer for my soup . But on the other side of things, I have the greatest job in the world as no words can describe being on the receiving end of so much love .

It's not just me of course, a lot of people contribute to the overall event. I want to thank everyone in the friendship crew once again for all their hard work putting the decorations together and setting up. After all the work you guys put in I'm always happy to see you having a ball after it's all come together . Of course all the talent that keep the party rocking from the doors opening till when the lights come on. My lovely wife and of course everyone in attendance who make the night what it is. It truly is a collaberative effort of everyone in the building that give Hulla it's magic.

So from me to everyone reading this, thank you .

*mrmagoo here*
Not to sound like a prick or anything, but do you just copy and paste that same message after every single hulla?
Old April 19th, 2004, 02:19 AM   #14
bonsweetcandie
Hullaboarder

Send a message via MSN to bonsweetcandie
Frolic i don't know if you've seen "groove", but i gotta say if i ever run into you at another hulla Biggest Nod going your way.... *thumbs up*
Old April 19th, 2004, 02:32 AM   #15
TrYpPy
Hullaboarder

^^ lol that's awesome.
Old April 19th, 2004, 02:55 AM   #16
bonsweetcandie
Hullaboarder

Send a message via MSN to bonsweetcandie
hehe thanks...damm now i want to watch that movie...Boo-urns
Old April 19th, 2004, 09:22 AM   #17
anabolic frolic
Administrator

Photos: 125  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 5 View Users Journal
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunShyne
*mrmagoo here*
Not to sound like a prick or anything, but do you just copy and paste that same message after every single hulla?

now that you mention it I went and reviewed some other posts of mine after other parties, and while the sentiment might be the same no it's not the same message .
Old April 19th, 2004, 09:46 AM   #18
*CAnDYisDAnDY*
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to *CAnDYisDAnDY*
DAMN FROLIC!!!!! you just gave me one of the best nights i've had in a while!!!!! THANK YOU SSSSOOO MUCH for making me dance my ass off, i think thats the first party i've gone through with not sitting down ONCE!!!! the music was jus too good i couldn't stop!!! once again thank you and we'll see you again in july!!!
Old April 19th, 2004, 10:05 AM   #19
*LIKORisQUIKER*
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to *LIKORisQUIKER*
THANX SO MUCH FROLIC!!! HOLY shit balls that was an AWESOME damn party. I don't think i've wanted to dance that much in a REAL long time. You've out-done yourself once again Frolic...keep up the OUTSTANDING work.
*hugz* Can't wait to see ya'll @ the next hulla....MY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY PARTY!!!! YEE ROACH!!!..."WOO-HOO".... Alway's remember ~*P.L.U.R*~
Old April 19th, 2004, 10:14 AM   #20
pinkbunny511
Hullaboarder

Photos: 13  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to pinkbunny511 Send a message via MSN to pinkbunny511 Send a message via Yahoo to pinkbunny511
damn, i met too many people to even remember half of their faces. a bunch of people from these boards...hmmmm
If you think life is bad now, how would you like to be an egg? You only get laid once. You get eaten once. It takes four minutes to get hard, only two minutes to get soft. You share your box with 11 other guys, but worst of all, the only chick that ever sat on your face was your mom! So cheer up, your life isnt that bad!

AIM: pinkbunny511
yahoo: pinkbunny511311
Old April 19th, 2004, 12:23 PM   #21
Sonicjubilee
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to Sonicjubilee
Frolic I had a blast. Just though I would let you know
Best Party Ever
Old April 19th, 2004, 12:30 PM   #22
pointy_sticks
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to pointy_sticks Send a message via AIM to pointy_sticks Send a message via Yahoo to pointy_sticks
Quote:
Originally Posted by anabolic frolic
Sometimes when I'm spinning I'll get a little jealous of the hulla ravers on the dancefloor just having a complete blast but it's the price I pay to put on these events for everyone. I started throwing them way back when because no one was putting on the kinds of parties I wanted to attend myself.

You're always welcome on the Goodfellaz dancefloor...
Old April 19th, 2004, 12:34 PM   #23
abs0lutsilver
Hullaboarder

Frolic set was amazing...i only got there at like 130 but what i heard from everyone was amazing! SO much fun WOOHOO
Old April 19th, 2004, 03:37 PM   #24
pinkbunny511
Hullaboarder

Photos: 13  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to pinkbunny511 Send a message via MSN to pinkbunny511 Send a message via Yahoo to pinkbunny511
it was all amazing~!
Old April 19th, 2004, 03:45 PM   #25
TrYpPy
Hullaboarder

Frolic : After reading all these posts from us... you must have the biggest smile one has ever seen. I couldn't imagine how it would feel to make all these people have the time of their lives in ONE NIGHT. I've said it before and I'll say it again. You really know how to put a party together and it's always a pleasure to attend.