User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old April 21st, 2004, 12:23 AM   #51
Seizure
Hullaboarder

Photos: 32  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 12 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to Seizure Send a message via MSN to Seizure Send a message via Yahoo to Seizure
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaMGiRL
Hmmm bart eh... i think I met him!?! As for seizure... yeah he was outta it... if he didnt reconise me! I also went to that atm party and only made it until 2am and left! I wasn't having any fun. I didn't feel there was a very good vibe!

Now you must die.. haha.. j/k
That ATM party was one of my many sober parties.. indeed.. I was sober that night and enjoyed myself.. extremely.. haven't done a sober party since.. ugh... Hulla.. Power of Dreams was it? Feb 2003. (Ironically, my last sober party was also one of my worst ever parties based on how I felt, the vibe and such)
Old April 21st, 2004, 12:25 AM   #52
Seizure
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Seizure Send a message via MSN to Seizure Send a message via Yahoo to Seizure
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehKz
That's too bad for the ATM party , what would you want to hear at the next hulla to make it perfect?

I've been requesting "Heart of Gold - Force & Styles" for the past 5 years... and have yet to hear it spun live at a Hulla party, excluding 5 years ago when I last heard it.
Old April 21st, 2004, 12:31 AM   #53
ehKz
Hullaboarder

That sux, maybe you should start your own Toronto rave in between hullas so that I don't have to wait soo long for a good party =P. My bad, there are a few good ones going on. Just keep posting those requests! They can't ignore you forever. I think...
Old April 21st, 2004, 12:35 AM   #54
ctraverboy
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to ctraverboy Send a message via Yahoo to ctraverboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehKz
Jeezus, you're now my idle! I was proud that I was still standing after D-Minus. I swear he was trying to kill me!

He was insane! Added a sweet ending to hulla!

Silver1 was the one trying to kill me. I meant to sit out his set so I'd have something left to dance to Subsonic Chronic, but NOOOO, Silver1 has to spin such an amazing set that it was physically impossible to not dance to it. Leading to 15 minutes into Subsonic Chronics set my knees were literally giving out on me, had I tried to dance more it would have been no more than 5 minutes till I just fell on my ass, so I sat out most of his set... then got up for D-Minus and danced till the last record after I was somewhat recovered.

I was really getting into that psy-trance too... just letting it fill me, dancing my ass off I was in a total psychadelic wonderland without the aid of any drugs... absolutely insane feeling to basically be tripping out, while technically sober, and it wasn't a flashback either.

That night has me considering adding "Hullabaloo: My Anti Drug" to all my raver board sigs... my mental state was basically high as a kite yet there wasn't any chemical aid to reach that state. Hullabaloo itself is a powerful, addictive drug I will never get away from.
Old April 21st, 2004, 12:39 AM   #55
Seizure
Hullaboarder

If it wasn't for that jungle set... I probably would have danced to the very last track from D-Minus... like I usually do.... meh... I seriously am gunna hang out in the washrooms next time there's jungle :/
Old April 21st, 2004, 12:51 AM   #56
mallownimbus
Hullaboarder

Journal Entries: 15 View Users Journal
i get high on happy hardcore!
Old April 21st, 2004, 09:50 AM   #57
ehKz
Hullaboarder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctraverboy
Silver1 was the one trying to kill me. I meant to sit out his set so I'd have something left to dance to Subsonic Chronic, but NOOOO, Silver1 has to spin such an amazing set that it was physically impossible to not dance to it. Leading to 15 minutes into Subsonic Chronics set my knees were literally giving out on me
I hear ya! Basicly everytime that I was tired I kept getting pushed on. The results: April 21st, and my everything still hurts. I'd usually have recovered by now but, Sail Away was loaded with great tracks which would make me feel bad knowing that I missed dancing to one. So of course I got up, danced for my fuxXiNg life, and then almost collapsed. Good times I say, good times...
Old April 21st, 2004, 11:29 AM   #58
JaMGiRL
Hullaboarder

Send a message via MSN to JaMGiRL
Sail Away had the best sets that I had I think ever heard at a hullabaloo! This is awesome but it means that most likely the dj's @ 7 year wont be able to perform with same level of excellent music. I can hope though!!!

rock.you.softly/rock.me.steady

PR ~ jamgirl
Old April 21st, 2004, 01:12 PM   #59
ehKz
Hullaboarder

I agree that it will be hard to match up to Sail Away. But if the dj's can perform at the same level of excellent muzik as Sail Away, then I know the 7 year party will be amazing. I can only hope 2 !!!!!

And wait... Ugh, I'm soo anxious for the next party!!!
Old April 21st, 2004, 02:26 PM   #60
ctraverboy
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to ctraverboy Send a message via Yahoo to ctraverboy
If the DJs are only half as good as the anniversary party, it will be some incredible music.
Old April 21st, 2004, 06:17 PM   #61
Weaver
Hullaboarder

Photos: 11  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 4 View Users Journal
Seizure heart of gold is a good track, I think for the 7 year we should drill the request thread with it
Old April 21st, 2004, 07:06 PM   #62
ehKz
Hullaboarder

Hrm, that's a few times that I've heard about the "Heart of Gold" now I'm curious.
Old April 21st, 2004, 11:15 PM   #63
JaMGiRL
Hullaboarder

Hmmm I do believe it was played at 12''s on fun! yes it for sure was!!! But that was in NY
Old April 22nd, 2004, 09:56 AM   #64
ehKz
Hullaboarder

I'm such a nU-b to HHC , any suggestions for any HHC cds that you people enjoyed?

Hrm, it sure made sence to post this not in the muzik forum

Last edited by ehKz : April 22nd, 2004 at 09:59 AM.
Old April 22nd, 2004, 11:34 AM   #65
JaMGiRL
Hullaboarder

Go check out the hulla store! Any sets from the various party headliners, frolic, wolf, frisky, dminus.... anyone like that would be awesome! Dj Dougal from get hyper was one of my favs. now I think anything from sail away would be even better!
Old April 22nd, 2004, 01:09 PM   #66
ehKz
Hullaboarder

Thx! I'll go check those out. Dougle is awsome! I have his cd's from Bonkers

Ooh, I can't wait for the Sail Away cds to come out. I'm going to purchase them all! Especially because it was amazing, and especially because it was my first hulla. But ESPECIALLY!... because it was amazing

Last edited by ehKz : April 22nd, 2004 at 01:12 PM.