The HullaBoard  

Go Back   The HullaBoard > Hullabaloo Events > Archives (read-only) > Drift on a Dream
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old September 8th, 2004, 01:31 AM   #126
Sexy.kitten
Hullaboarder

Photos: 6  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Sexy.kitten
I bought my stuff to make my costume! I think I will start work on it tommorow, it will defidently be done in time for hulla We are going to look so cute.
Old September 8th, 2004, 02:27 AM   #127
CandyGirl23
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to CandyGirl23 Send a message via MSN to CandyGirl23
i still have to buy stuff for mine... but i will make it this weekend. Dressing up is always so much fun! (altho right now i'm really wishing i had a sewing machine!)
Old September 8th, 2004, 02:09 PM   #128
xdigitalxdreamx
Hullaboarder

Photos: 15  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 2 View Users Journal
Send a message via MSN to xdigitalxdreamx
me blaire and chip are dressing up like crazy mad hospital ppl! we got the idea from the movie party monster hehe

im going to be the slutty evil nurse so im going to have a really revealing nurse costume
and chip is going to be the mad doctor and blaire is our drug child patient

my costume is going to be cool its a white sports bra dealy and white underwear and ither a plastic jacket or a white nuse jacket with red tape al over it and white thigh high socks and a little nurses cap hehe

and were bringing plastic doctors tools from the toy store and were going to operate on ppl!

siouxsie
----+----what you want 2B! in this industry! use that NRG! hardcore chemistry!!-----+-----
Old September 12th, 2004, 03:56 PM   #129
ananee
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to ananee Send a message via MSN to ananee
I am going to be wearing a prom dress and matching running shoes... I got the prom dress for real cheap and I don't care if it gets ruined by rave goo...

Makes you think don't it?
Old September 12th, 2004, 07:43 PM   #130
Sexy.kitten
Hullaboarder

Photos: 6  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Sexy.kitten
Quote:
Originally Posted by ananee
I am going to be wearing a prom dress and matching running shoes... I got the prom dress for real cheap and I don't care if it gets ruined by rave goo...

You will be the bell of the ball and possibly the best dressed raver! Make sure you wont be to warm.
Old September 12th, 2004, 08:14 PM   #131
Bubbles_2486
Hullaboarder

Send a message via MSN to Bubbles_2486
I'm wearing nothing special. A skirt and i think a black shirt thing. I won't be going all out bright and colourful for this one...

PR-*Bubbles_24*

MSN- Naughty_Hotty_16@hotmail.com

HeArTbEaTz
Old September 12th, 2004, 08:15 PM   #132
ka0tique
Hullaboarder

Journal Entries: 4 View Users Journal
Bring back the candy Rita.

~ Damien SAEZ
Old September 12th, 2004, 08:18 PM   #133
Bubbles_2486
Hullaboarder

Send a message via MSN to Bubbles_2486
^lol....oh it's being brought back..but only to hulla's i think.
Old September 12th, 2004, 09:07 PM   #134
xdigitalxdreamx
Hullaboarder

Photos: 15  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 2 View Users Journal
Send a message via MSN to xdigitalxdreamx
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdigitalxdreamx
me blaire and chip are dressing up like crazy mad hospital ppl! we got the idea from the movie party monster hehe

im going to be the slutty evil nurse so im going to have a really revealing nurse costume
and chip is going to be the mad doctor and blaire is our drug child patient

my costume is going to be cool its a white sports bra dealy and white underwear and ither a plastic jacket or a white nuse jacket with red tape al over it and white thigh high socks and a little nurses cap hehe

and were bringing plastic doctors tools from the toy store and were going to operate on ppl!

yo i didnt have enough plastic to make a dres so i have a plastic waist clincher and i look like a fetish whore lol
Old September 13th, 2004, 07:00 PM   #135
dianejapa
Friendship Crew

Photos: 12  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to dianejapa Send a message via AIM to dianejapa
so now that me and bill aren't going to be attending toegether as a cute matching couple, i'm not going to wear just my half of the cute furry red outfit. we'll prolly wear them to the december one, so looke for us there in that outfit. my outfit now will be (from head to toe) as follows

-pink hat with pink, purple and green star and heart clips (for the few hullaboarders who may have seen me at fuck the prejudice in nyc, its that same hat)
-black t shirt with pink and white glittery good n' plenty candy logo
-fairy wings, pink, purple and green
- super big, totally awesome khakis with silver reflecty stuff on some of the like 15 pockets
-baby chain (pink purple green and yellow) that will be attached to a vibrating bug toy that will be in my back pocket
-my new black and pink sneakers, but you won't be able to see those because they'll definitly be hidden by my pants.

my large pockets will also have a variety of visor clips to give away, so if you want some for your hat/visor come find me. basically, just look for the girl in the pink hat and wings... i'm coming by myself too, so i'll be looking for nice people to hangout with
Old September 13th, 2004, 07:13 PM   #136
ka0tique
Hullaboarder

I'll save my usual grey shin length cargos, otherwise time will tell what is clean. I think the piratemonkeyrobot shirt wants to come out for another party though.

[edit] I need to redye my hair now so it doesn't bleed Saturday... grr. NURPLE! [/edit]
Old September 13th, 2004, 07:36 PM   #137
kandeegirl2
Sweetness and Light Mod

Photos: 29  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 3 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to kandeegirl2 Send a message via AIM to kandeegirl2 Send a message via Yahoo to kandeegirl2
okaaaayyyy i just bought my fabric its goin to be black, purple and a print that is blue with purple green and yellow...stars and whatnot....sleeveless top and skirt...debating leg spats cuz they are way too overdone now but ooo so cute i love them still undecided.....not sure on hair......either my falls or just pigtail buns.....lotsa candy and a huge smile oh and glasses
Old September 13th, 2004, 08:54 PM   #138
CareSieB
Hullaboarder

Photos: 24  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to CareSieB Send a message via AIM to CareSieB Send a message via MSN to CareSieB Send a message via Yahoo to CareSieB
i will be wearing all tie dye, skirt and shirt, pink kitty ears, leg dealies with hearts on them and and...a rainbow pack back OH and my strap for my bag as white fur on it, i am going to try and put my hulla name on my outfit somewhere, and i am also bringing nametags
Old September 13th, 2004, 09:27 PM   #139
ka0tique
Hullaboarder

I lost my nametag at wemf

It was from my old job at No Frills, it said Smile with a image of a banana, and I had attached a flasher to it. I miss it.
Old September 13th, 2004, 11:11 PM   #140
topher_snopps
Hullanewbie

TOTALLY feelin left out

alrite well im new to the hulla board, first hulla commin up, and im totally not feelin involved in the crazy hulla clothing requirements, usually jus wear some jeans and a tee shirt, but i feel i need somethin bigger and better for hulla, so whatcha all suggest i got a few kandi items but i think i need to get about a bazillion more
Old September 14th, 2004, 12:07 AM   #141
kandeegirl2
Sweetness and Light Mod

Photos: 29  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 3 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to kandeegirl2 Send a message via AIM to kandeegirl2 Send a message via Yahoo to kandeegirl2
^^^ honestly hon, wear what you feel most comfortable in its been my pleasure to have attended quite a few hullas and i like the variety of different types of people. yah the majority of people are candified but you don't have to be be yourself--live life for you

cya saturday
Old September 14th, 2004, 12:13 AM   #142
CareSieB
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to CareSieB Send a message via AIM to CareSieB Send a message via MSN to CareSieB Send a message via Yahoo to CareSieB
definatly just wear what ya wanna wear
Old September 15th, 2004, 01:43 PM   #143
CareSieB
Hullaboarder

ok i put my hullaboard name on my little rainbow back pack....but you can also just look for the little rainbow kitty....ok so im not so little, but whatever lol...
Old September 15th, 2004, 02:28 PM   #144
kikster
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to kikster Send a message via MSN to kikster
yay for the color kids! my yellow costume is gonna be totally awesome.. dunno about the shoes, they hurt my feet, but the rest of it is fabulous. heidi gets mad props for the skirt and backpack!!

first hulla. SO excited.
Old September 15th, 2004, 03:24 PM   #145
ka0tique
Hullaboarder

I'm thinking of making a very special, very fun cape. It'll be a surprise but everyone's going to want a piece of it I'm sure.
Old September 15th, 2004, 05:21 PM   #146
kandyjunglist
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to kandyjunglist Send a message via MSN to kandyjunglist
this is my first hulla (i said that waaay back for enchanted, but im ACTUALLY going to this one!!)

i think i am going to go in my grey butterfly pajamas (y'know, drift on a DREAM), but i'm not exactly sure.

either way, i'll have a green "Endangered Species" backpack with red arm straps, if u wanna find me

im soooooo excited to meet all u hullavets....i cant wait

~the kandy junglist~
Old September 15th, 2004, 05:26 PM   #147
ka0tique
Hullaboarder

ooooh yeah, I wore my backpack during the last few parties. (Animal House, Crossfire) Not this time though, it's getting checked.
Old September 15th, 2004, 05:51 PM   #148
CareSieB
Hullaboarder

back packs can suck because they hurt your arms, but it can suck to not have a backpack to keep things like your waterbottle in
Old September 15th, 2004, 08:21 PM   #149
ka0tique
Hullaboarder

Cargopants help....

My favourite is when I can leave my backpack with friends when I go dance, but that doesn't work as well at hulla because there isn't enough space to chillout and sit.
Conversely at Crossfire at Pulse Nightclub there was tons of room to relax, and sometimes my bag was even alone (albeit watched).

Carrying a heavy bag makes dancing hard. Having loaded pockets makes dancing hard.

Anyway, I bought the material for my cape just now, gonna start working on it after dinner
Old September 15th, 2004, 10:11 PM   #150
dianejapa
Friendship Crew

Photos: 12  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to dianejapa Send a message via AIM to dianejapa
yeah, i usually have one of my little back packs because i can't get thru a party especially a hulla with out all my crap. this time i cant wear my back pack because i'll have my fairy wings, but my pants have lots of really really deep pockets, so should be otay. in these pockets will be an assortment of visor clips, i'll be wearing a name tag, find me and you can have one