The HullaBoard  

Go Back   The HullaBoard > Hullabaloo Events > Archives (read-only) > Lost in Space
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old April 17th, 2005, 12:51 AM   #1
piercedsparkles
Hullaboarder

Photos: 6  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 1 View Users Journal
What are you wearing!!

NO, not right now!
to lost in space.

so i think either jill or thomas made one of these threads last time, so why not make one this time?

so the question still remains... (which sounds like an old perv dude asking it)
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING!!?!?!
Old April 17th, 2005, 02:34 AM   #2
kandeegirl2
Sweetness and Light Mod

Photos: 29  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 3 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to kandeegirl2 Send a message via AIM to kandeegirl2 Send a message via Yahoo to kandeegirl2
a pair of crotchless pants with buckle garters....and a dress the pants are silver with blue satin covered in black star material and the dress is the blue satin with stars and silver straps and silver side inserts in the dress wool rainbow falls and lots and lots of candy
Old April 17th, 2005, 04:03 AM   #3
CareSieB
Hullaboarder

Photos: 24  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 4 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to CareSieB Send a message via AIM to CareSieB Send a message via MSN to CareSieB Send a message via Yahoo to CareSieB
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you will all just have to see lol

kristin, heidi, me, and the rest of the crew will be hard to miss lol
Old April 17th, 2005, 05:50 AM   #4
itsgigglegirl
Friendship Crew

Photos: 3  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to itsgigglegirl
^^^as will alisunny and i

think "so sparkly, so great"

You can't miss me, I'm the girl with the smile

Shake like an earthquake, and cut like a guillotine
Old April 17th, 2005, 01:34 PM   #5
kylefabulous
Queen Bitch Mod

Send a message via ICQ to kylefabulous Send a message via AIM to kylefabulous Send a message via Yahoo to kylefabulous
i will be honest.. i have my pants all set... but i am unsure about the top.. the pants are really fun tho... silver nasa pants... hardcore astronaut... but as for what my shirt will end up looking like.. i just cannot decide..

silver space sparkles and stars.. will most likely be the ingredients...

( i am SO frickin' xcited )
Old April 17th, 2005, 05:19 PM   #6
ravinjunkie
Hullaboarder

Send a message via MSN to ravinjunkie
im wearing my track pants and sports top. That's it.
Old April 17th, 2005, 06:16 PM   #7
Cyber_junglekitty
Hullaboarder

Send a message via MSN to Cyber_junglekitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by piercedsparkles
so the question still remains... (which sounds like an old perv dude asking it)
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING!!?!?!
LMAOO ^^
Oh my gawd! i c00nt wait! my outfit is gunna be fun fun! im gonna be wearing my rainbow skirt that i made that was originally a rainbow shirt, fishnet red & black tanktop thing, fishnets on me legs, comfy shoes, big yarn red & black hair with sparkles, glow n the dark stuff, and tonss of kandi and possibly if i get them done my red and black angel wings!! My bf and i are going as cyber angels! you'll also hafta see my outfit in real life when we meet~!, gonna also take pixx later of what im gunna wear maybe, and show ya piercedsparkles my bracelets u helped me with! and the one i made ya! I wanna post my pictures in the Hulla Gallery but I gotta wait till next weekend of Saturday or Sunday until my 30 days go until i can put pictures on the gallery i have made more the 50+ posts so i can put pics then on the gallery! and i will put those pics there!

I <33 DJ ehKz ((Grahamagins!!))

Last edited by Cyber_junglekitty : April 17th, 2005 at 06:37 PM.
Old April 17th, 2005, 06:38 PM   #8
piercedsparkles
Hullaboarder

im wearing.....PINK AND BLACK, OH JESUS PINK AND BLACK!!!
awesome stuff, i also made you one.

i also want to see these crotchless pants!!!
Old April 17th, 2005, 06:49 PM   #9
Cyber_junglekitty
Hullaboarder

sweet! Pink and black Roxx my Soxx!!
Old April 17th, 2005, 06:55 PM   #10
libbie
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to libbie Send a message via MSN to libbie
i have sooooooooooooo much more werk to do on my outfit. it's the first i've ever made so i hope it turns out okay.... i will be wearing a black fuzzy skirt with rainbow stars on it and kandi chains, a rainbow top with black fuzzy stars and matching leg warmers with black and white striped tights. oh yeah and my green wig i'm also making my b.f. pants that match. if you see us say hi!
Old April 17th, 2005, 06:59 PM   #11
Cyber_junglekitty
Hullaboarder

Thats awesome, i like the choice of your outfit, i bet you'll be rocking!!! rainbow kandi chains are sweet! i've so much work to do too, gotta get it all together this week and next weekend and with whatever spare time i have lol, and ill defintely say Greetings to ya guys!! Hey do you also know where i can get sweet legwarmers?, coz i wanna get rainbow ones or sumthing maybe if i get the $$ and if it goes with my outfit.

Last edited by Cyber_junglekitty : April 17th, 2005 at 07:02 PM.
Old April 18th, 2005, 05:20 PM   #12
dianejapa
Friendship Crew

Photos: 12  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to dianejapa Send a message via AIM to dianejapa
so far i only have the legwarmers done. they're black fur. not cheap regular fur, this really soft textured fur i got in a fabric store in the garment district. it was supposed to be really expensive, but i got the remnant of the bolt for uber cheap. i also am making a black tulle tutu/skirt, over that will be my blue inner tube skirt (the same as teh purple one, if anyone remebmers that one, but the blue one is cut all pointy around the edges from my fairy costume i wore for halloween) right now for my shirt i'm planning on this blue fuzzy backless, midriff bearing halter top. unless i decide i'm too fat for that, but at this point. i'm pretty sure i'll wear it. and obviously, lots of candy : )

so look for me, and say hi!!!!
Old April 18th, 2005, 07:06 PM   #13
basic
Hullaboarder

Location: Lurking in the bushes outside Chef Boyardee's house
Send a message via MSN to basic
assless chaps and a licorice whip
Old April 18th, 2005, 07:17 PM   #14
piercedsparkles
Hullaboarder

crack that whip. licorice whip.
Old April 18th, 2005, 07:17 PM   #15
kylefabulous
Queen Bitch Mod

Send a message via ICQ to kylefabulous Send a message via AIM to kylefabulous Send a message via Yahoo to kylefabulous
you promise basic...

lol

i would pay to see that
Old April 19th, 2005, 04:14 AM   #16
Wric
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to Wric
I'm not 'dressing up' per say...

...but I will seriously be trying to hold back tears as I give stuff away.

I havn't worn candy for about 5 years... I will be busting out all that I have kept/found lying around my place in random spots, and then give them away (only to people who will promise me they will be candy for a while ).

I'm even busting out my old 'rave shirt' that now has multiple holes in it.

You will be able to recognise me by my stuffed Jigglypuff (which will also be given away) and old glowing visor (if I can make it somewhat presentable... the paint is chipping, stickers are peeling, and is warped from being stuffed in storage for so long).

Also... every piece of candy I kept has a story behind it, so you have to listen to it before I give (there's only about 10 that I kept).

I'm sad and psyched at the same time...

...the world hasn't seen my mad Jiggly-liquid dancing style for a while, lol.
Old April 19th, 2005, 11:07 AM   #17
**~Glitter Bubbles~*
Hullaboarder

Photos: 13  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via MSN to **~Glitter Bubbles~*

Ima wear this bobber
Old April 19th, 2005, 11:42 AM   #18
snug_bunny
Hullaboarder

Journal Entries: 2 View Users Journal
umm i dunno what i'm wearing yet. i've been debating wearing my sliver pants. but i dunno i thnk i'll get hot in them. from what i remember last time i wore them raving i really wished i hadn't by the end of the night. probably just snake eyes phat pants and some shirt. maybe my grumpy bear one or somethign idunno.
Old April 19th, 2005, 11:57 AM   #19
kandeegirl2
Sweetness and Light Mod

Photos: 29  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 3 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to kandeegirl2 Send a message via AIM to kandeegirl2 Send a message via Yahoo to kandeegirl2
HEY WRIC -- i would be down to trade i have been kandee for 6 plus years into my 7th year of parties......
Old April 19th, 2005, 12:07 PM   #20
libbie
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to libbie Send a message via MSN to libbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber_junglekitty
Thats awesome, i like the choice of your outfit, i bet you'll be rocking!!! rainbow kandi chains are sweet! i've so much work to do too, gotta get it all together this week and next weekend and with whatever spare time i have lol, and ill defintely say Greetings to ya guys!! Hey do you also know where i can get sweet legwarmers?, coz i wanna get rainbow ones or sumthing maybe if i get the $$ and if it goes with my outfit.

awwww thanks gurlie. i made, well am making still, my legwarmers. yesterday my sewing machine needle broke....and i still have lots and lots to do. hopefully i'll get it all done on time tho.... i deff would like to meet you too..
Old April 19th, 2005, 12:08 PM   #21
kylefabulous
Queen Bitch Mod

yeah.. i'll trade too.. i am planning on trading out some of my old stuff from my detroit days... we'll see what comes out of it.. i also have some cool Dairy Queen Free Sundae Tokens to give away... =)
Old April 19th, 2005, 01:26 PM   #22
CareSieB
Hullaboarder

Photos: 24  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 4 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to CareSieB Send a message via AIM to CareSieB Send a message via MSN to CareSieB Send a message via Yahoo to CareSieB
did someone say ice cream haha..me <3 ice cream

and the clothes making has began over here in minnesota...it shall be wonderful lol
Old April 19th, 2005, 04:23 PM   #23
basic
Hullaboarder

Location: Lurking in the bushes outside Chef Boyardee's house
Send a message via MSN to basic
Quote:
Originally Posted by kylefabulous
you promise basic...

lol

i would pay to see that

i bet you would
Old April 19th, 2005, 05:02 PM   #24
kylefabulous
Queen Bitch Mod

Carrie.. i definately have a sundae token wit your name on it... you know i was just thinking.. do they have dairy queen in canada? cuz if not.. it is almost pointless to try too hard to give those away...
also... i just bought a bunch of fun stuff for the party... i have a big blue space dog with silver furry ears... that will be carrying all my candy around for me... and when i'm done giving out candy, i'll be giving him away... ALSO... i found the last of the stuff for my outfit.. i will be
"The DanceMaker" this will make more sense when you all see the outfit... but it is super cute.. and please come find throughout the night to get a bracelet, sundae token, or who knows maybe a REALLY cool blue space dog... =)

and BASIC... what is your rate these days anyway?

kidding.. MUAH... but bareassed chaps would be hot...

see you all in space...
Old April 19th, 2005, 05:10 PM   #25
mysticprincess
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to mysticprincess Send a message via Yahoo to mysticprincess
Quote:
Originally Posted by libbie
i have sooooooooooooo much more werk to do on my outfit. it's the first i've ever made so i hope it turns out okay.... i will be wearing a black fuzzy skirt with rainbow stars on it and kandi chains, a rainbow top with black fuzzy stars and matching leg warmers with black and white striped tights. oh yeah and my green wig i'm also making my b.f. pants that match. if you see us say hi!
im going to have kandi chains on my shirt, its allready done, and it looks awsome (or atleat i think it does) and ofcourse my hello kittie skirt