The HullaBoard  

Go Back   The HullaBoard > Hullabaloo Events > Archives (read-only) > Lost in Space
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old May 3rd, 2005, 10:32 PM   #76
Mr.Me
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to Mr.Me Send a message via Yahoo to Mr.Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by skunkdiggity
yey, our pic came out cute!

and harley when did u join girl? yey!!!!!!!!!! we gotta finish our roll so I can post our sweaty ass pics, lol!

damn right it did girl. haha
Old May 3rd, 2005, 10:34 PM   #77
Mr.Me
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to Mr.Me Send a message via Yahoo to Mr.Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by kandeegirl2
http://photobucket.com/albums/y170/duntdun/
they are from the end of the night to the beginning

haha, you know/met ugly hat girl
Old May 3rd, 2005, 10:49 PM   #78
itsgigglegirl
Friendship Crew

Photos: 3  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to itsgigglegirl
^^^i always forget you're dallas too...when i first saw you at Mick E. Fynn's on friday, and carrie said "and you know dallas" i was like "who the hell is dallas?"

You can't miss me, I'm the girl with the smile

Shake like an earthquake, and cut like a guillotine
Old May 3rd, 2005, 11:58 PM   #79
Happy2bTrendy
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to Happy2bTrendy
Wee, some good pictures devfifinatekly

Sorry cfor the typing, i'm a little high and feel pretttttty ;azy
Old May 4th, 2005, 12:11 AM   #80
louis
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to louis Send a message via MSN to louis
well me and my girldfriend are on your picture dreamstate (i am the one at the top right) but i have to said that your video his amazing
Old May 4th, 2005, 02:09 AM   #81
ravekid
Hullaboarder

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticprincess

I think i met you. In your pic titled mehulla. Are you the girl on the right or left? I took pics with the girl on the left. Is that you?
Old May 4th, 2005, 02:19 AM   #82
ravekid
Hullaboarder

Quote:
Originally Posted by &rulovespikachu
hey cool! i'm in one of those! with my pikachu too! ^_^ yay!

I think i met you. Im the kid who had on A red elmo shirt/ Elmo backpack/ Baby blue ufo's/ Baby blue bandanna. I think i gave you a green piece of kandie with thoose glow n the dark stars that go on your wall on it. Is that you?
Old May 4th, 2005, 01:37 PM   #83
Techno Purist
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to Techno Purist
Bumblebot, the happy helping friend

Hello Hulla boarders, this is D.J. a.k.a. Bumblebot from St. Louis, Misssouri, USA. I met a lot of you people at Lost in Space and had an absolute blast. It was and will be my first and only Hulla, but I'd almost rather have it that way, because now LIS will be special, never forgotten, as long as I live. As soon as I sleep some more I will post about people I met and try to get in touch with them, but I was the guy in the crazy colored patchwork lookin shirt, the yellow and red and blue beach ball hat (if you saw it, you know) who was taking video at random intervals throughout the evening. You will have to give me a little while before I can upload the video to a computer, because I am still recovering from Saturday night, even though I stayed sober I also have about 70 pictures that my friend Jay took, which will also be posted as soon as I get around to it. I only have computer access at my parents house right now, so needless to say it might be awhile before I'm there long enough to do some serious uploading. But I'll let you know when I do! If you still don't remember me, these details might help. I was the sober kid with all the toys. I had a Mr Sqwiggles, a fancy head massager with little wires coming off of it and two settings for your sensory pleasure. I also had Peace of Mind, a peppermint lotion that is rubbed on the temples for an almost out of body experience. It's about 1000 times better than Vick's vaporub, and its all natural, no amphetamines in it or anything (gross!) Lets see...I also had a vibrating teething toy that when bitten goes crazy. binky x a million for sure. Oh yeah, and I was walking around having people sign my rave book. If you signed it, say hello!! Well, if anyone sees this post and remembers meeting me, I'd love to hear from some of you, since no one has written me an e-mail yet. I will have videos and pictures uploaded within a couple of weeks, I just need to get a demo recorded first...that's my number one priority of the moment because I may be playing (hard, jackin techno) on a side tent at the Detroit Electronic Music Festival this year, and i need to have a demo to hand out in case I do play and people dig my shit. But anyways, Hulla owned, and when I get my wits about me when I've gotten more sleep, I'll post a review/people I remember meeting. Oh and by the way, glowraver, that one guy in the green hat who is in one of your pics is Lou, a guy who came with my troop from St. Louis. But he's a c0x0r. :P Love you guys! Happy Hulla!!!

PLUR!

Bumblebot (Go!) a.k.a. D.J. a.k.a. The King of Vibe
Old May 4th, 2005, 01:44 PM   #84
sporkacide
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to sporkacide
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsgigglegirl
^^^i always forget you're dallas too...when i first saw you at Mick E. Fynn's on friday, and carrie said "and you know dallas" i was like "who the hell is dallas?"

i finally met youuuu.

-kalie

it's ok, i'm white.
Old May 4th, 2005, 01:45 PM   #85
Techno Purist
Hullaboarder

Meisemily, I'm in one of your pics, but it's just my head...number 94, the kid in the lower right hand corner with the red yellow and blue hat on....man, my eyes are even closed, but hey, at least I got myself in a pic! Thank you!

<3

~!DJ!~
Bumblebot (Go!)
Old May 4th, 2005, 01:55 PM   #86
shortcake6
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to shortcake6
Quote:
Originally Posted by happeacility
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/freet...easel/my_photos

i hope this works for all of you, i know i had the time of my life and it was the best birthday i ever had. i love you all...

Hello me # 100 1117

Nice to have met you

(<^x^>) But you know you can never make me love you more (<^o^>)
Old May 4th, 2005, 02:01 PM   #87
Harley Himself
Hullanewbie

All these pics are great. I found some w/ me in them! I miss hulla soooOOO much, i wanna go back!!!
Old May 4th, 2005, 02:05 PM   #88
Techno Purist
Hullaboarder

Oh and Hopeacility aka Toby...what's up dood? Theres of pic of me and Chris a.k.a. Tinker Belle in this collection. So yeah, im pic number 67. Dood in crazy hat. Who remembers me?

<3
<3
<3

~!DJ!~

Bumblebot (Go!)
Old May 4th, 2005, 02:11 PM   #89
_M@_
Hullaboarder

Photos: 1  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 14 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to _M@_
Old May 4th, 2005, 02:14 PM   #90
Troile
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to Troile
Quote:
I was the sober kid with all the toys

You're so proud of yourself eh?

Well it is a huge accomplishment.

I think I counted 'sober' 5 times in that post.

Well...all hail the king.
Old May 4th, 2005, 02:20 PM   #91
Techno Purist
Hullaboarder

God damn right I'm proud of myself. I did what was right for myself for once instead of being impulsive and doing something that would only hurt me and my friends in the end. And yeah it's a big deal, it was a m fing hullabaloo, the only one I'd ever be able to go to, and I wanted to do things but I persevered. What's your issue with me, bro?

By the way, you just said "eh?" hahahaha.

<3

~!DJ!~

Bumblebot (Go!) aka The King of Vibe
Old May 4th, 2005, 02:23 PM   #92
Techno Purist
Hullaboarder

I said sober twice. I didn't know being sober was looked down upon. :P

This is silly.

<3

~!DJ!~
Old May 4th, 2005, 02:25 PM   #93
brandymandycandy
Hullaboarder

Photos: 11  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brandymandycandy Send a message via Yahoo to brandymandycandy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techno Purist
Hello Hulla boarders, this is D.J. a.k.a. Bumblebot from St. Louis, Misssouri, USA. I met a lot of you people at Lost in Space and had an absolute blast. It was and will be my first and only Hulla, but I'd almost rather have it that way, because now LIS will be special, never forgotten, as long as I live. As soon as I sleep some more I will post about people I met and try to get in touch with them, but I was the guy in the crazy colored patchwork lookin shirt, the yellow and red and blue beach ball hat (if you saw it, you know) who was taking video at random intervals throughout the evening. You will have to give me a little while before I can upload the video to a computer, because I am still recovering from Saturday night, even though I stayed sober I also have about 70 pictures that my friend Jay took, which will also be posted as soon as I get around to it. I only have computer access at my parents house right now, so needless to say it might be awhile before I'm there long enough to do some serious uploading. But I'll let you know when I do! If you still don't remember me, these details might help. I was the sober kid with all the toys. I had a Mr Sqwiggles, a fancy head massager with little wires coming off of it and two settings for your sensory pleasure. I also had Peace of Mind, a peppermint lotion that is rubbed on the temples for an almost out of body experience. It's about 1000 times better than Vick's vaporub, and its all natural, no amphetamines in it or anything (gross!) Lets see...I also had a vibrating teething toy that when bitten goes crazy. binky x a million for sure. Oh yeah, and I was walking around having people sign my rave book. If you signed it, say hello!! Well, if anyone sees this post and remembers meeting me, I'd love to hear from some of you, since no one has written me an e-mail yet. I will have videos and pictures uploaded within a couple of weeks, I just need to get a demo recorded first...that's my number one priority of the moment because I may be playing (hard, jackin techno) on a side tent at the Detroit Electronic Music Festival this year, and i need to have a demo to hand out in case I do play and people dig my shit. But anyways, Hulla owned, and when I get my wits about me when I've gotten more sleep, I'll post a review/people I remember meeting. Oh and by the way, glowraver, that one guy in the green hat who is in one of your pics is Lou, a guy who came with my troop from St. Louis. But he's a c0x0r. :P Love you guys! Happy Hulla!!!

PLUR!

Bumblebot (Go!) a.k.a. D.J. a.k.a. The King of Vibe

Hey I met you, you used your fancy head massager on me!
Old May 4th, 2005, 02:51 PM   #94
snug_bunny
Hullaboarder

Journal Entries: 2 View Users Journal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techno Purist
Hello Hulla boarders, this is D.J.
HEY i remember you! i met you out in the smoking section we traded kandi! <3 and you walked by me at random pionts in the night making my head tingle!! YAY hulla was so much fun!
Old May 4th, 2005, 03:23 PM   #95
Simply5teve
Hullaboarder

wow , just lookin at all those pics made me feel like i was at the party again , hehe
SUCH an amazing night and so many awesome ppl
im the guy that had on the blue dress shirt , purple teletubby backpack (sorry if he startled anyone :P) , bigass faux-hawk and a glowstick through my septum piercing , so feel free to drop me a line if we met or you got a pic of me cuz i know alot of ppl did.... i got a buncha really good pics too so once i get them back and scanned (probly not soon seeing as my scanner is broken and it will be at least another few days til m,y pics are ready) ill post em up 4 sure

Kandeegirl2 : *muah* made my night to seeya again hun , it had been way too long
love the pic you got of us...
Libbie : sooper sweet gal , nice meetin ya and i hope you enjoyed ypur cookie-cutter candy bracelet i gave to you and your boy
Techno Purist : great meeting you that head massager thing was nuts , it fit over my hair and made my whole mohawk vibrate , hehe...
Happeacility : nice meetin you too dood , hope you had a great b-day n thx for the pics , i can spot myself out in like half yoour crowd shots , hehe
Old May 4th, 2005, 03:37 PM   #96
skunkdiggity
Hullaboarder

Photos: 4  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to skunkdiggity
Quote:
Originally Posted by happeacility
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/freet...easel/my_photos

i hope this works for all of you, i know i had the time of my life and it was the best birthday i ever had. i love you all...

aw Toby! I'm so happy you had such a fabulous birthday! Parties always seem to fall on your birthday as well-it's kewl that this year it was Hulla!
Old May 4th, 2005, 03:54 PM   #97
libbie
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to libbie Send a message via MSN to libbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply5teve

Libbie : sooper sweet gal , nice meetin ya and i hope you enjoyed ypur cookie-cutter candy bracelet i gave to you and your boy

awww thanx hun! we both luv our bracelets so much
Old May 4th, 2005, 05:31 PM   #98
&rulovespikachu
Hullaboarder

Send a message via MSN to &rulovespikachu
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravekid
I think i met you. Im the kid who had on A red elmo shirt/ Elmo backpack/ Baby blue ufo's/ Baby blue bandanna. I think i gave you a green piece of kandie with thoose glow n the dark stars that go on your wall on it. Is that you?

yeah i met you, but i didn't get any kandi like that. i probably gave you a hug and a kiss, i did that to everyone though. heh.
Old May 4th, 2005, 06:15 PM   #99
woolfacedgladiator
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to woolfacedgladiator
I had a great night thanx to all those with cameras that caught some great pictures. puts a lump in my throat knowing that i cant make it to the last hullabaloo.
Old May 4th, 2005, 07:14 PM   #100
hunnybunny87
Hullanewbie

Send a message via MSN to hunnybunny87
i hope this works-user name luckybear87 or email is angela_cute_angel@hotmail.com ..........password mississauga

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbum.jsp?...8&Ran=917439714