The HullaBoard  

Go Back   The HullaBoard > Hullabaloo Events > Archives (read-only) > All Good Things - The last ever Hullabaloo
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old July 13th, 2005, 02:50 AM   #1
HardKore_PurpLe
Banned

Send a message via AIM to HardKore_PurpLe Send a message via MSN to HardKore_PurpLe Send a message via Yahoo to HardKore_PurpLe
Smile Thank you !!! to : the Frolics and u hullaboarders

i never got to go to a hulla but it still has changed my life i too came into the scene with hbhc and chapter 4 was the first hhc cd i bought( to this day i still have the orginal cd i bought 6 years ago :0 ) john gotties revenge is the first hhc song i ever heard and still brings a smile to my face and tears to my eyes, love of my life was the first " omg im so happy i wanna cry iv got chills" song , and 6 years later i still feel the same way about it! and even though i never got to go to a hulla, frolic u have changed my life , if it wasnt for u and the h2bh series my best frend would not have found it and later give me a tape of chapter 4 leading me to go buy the cd, also my best frend would not be spinning hhc, this music has truly changed me and i never thought u could feel this way about music, when i think of whut might be if it werent for u frolic for bringing and pushing this music to north america i just want to cry it break s my heart to think of my life without it , and my relationship with my best frend , he and i have become so much closer and have a truely amazing frend ship i know will never end ,and thats in large part to hardcore. And to robin, ur such an amazing person with whut i have seen on these boards and mr.moo's ilve journal, a wonderful mother , and all around great person! ur comments on AGT were so beautiful u have such a way with words, and aslo thank u for always signing my cds when i buy them, and also my frend had u sign my scrap book, and i truly apperciate that , ur signature means as much to me as frolic's ! i wish nothing but the best for you and frolic and lil gavin, he is such a beatutiful child, i see a bright future for him, how could i not with 2 such loving and devoted parents! and to all u hulla boarders u have been so great to me sicne iv been on the boards, and thanx to everyone who offered ways to get me to AGT! big thanx to giggleygirl, u always got my back, hope to hook up with u someday sicne we are both in cali!

Last edited by HardKore_PurpLe : July 13th, 2005 at 02:52 AM.
Old July 13th, 2005, 03:42 AM   #2
itsgigglegirl
Friendship Crew

Photos: 3  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to itsgigglegirl
it's my job girliekins...and we'll totally meet up one of these days...i swear i'll get off my ass and up to LA

You can't miss me, I'm the girl with the smile

Shake like an earthquake, and cut like a guillotine
Old July 13th, 2005, 04:22 AM   #3
HardKore_PurpLe
Banned

Send a message via AIM to HardKore_PurpLe Send a message via MSN to HardKore_PurpLe Send a message via Yahoo to HardKore_PurpLe
yay totally , and we should def meet up and go to the az party to see spree finaly set if i can get the money together