User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old July 20th, 2006, 12:34 AM   #1
Berzerk
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to Berzerk
Cool Toronto Man Arrested After Arizona Sheriff Threatened

WOW!!! Even you guys want him dead!! spreadin' the plur from up north to the valley of the sun!! I saw this on the local news a couple days ago. This guy revived the chain gangs... he puts inmates in tents year round.. even in 110+ degree weather.. makes the inmates wear pink underwear, and pink handcuffs, serves moldy food-2 meals a day only, his corrections officers have been accused of some of the most horrible treatment of inmates you could imagine... he seems to be the most famous Sheriff (or 'Head Constable' for you Canadians) in the world. The guy get's like 4-5 death threats a month.

-------------------------------------------------------

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/Co...epath=News/News

Toronto Man Arrested After Arizona Sheriff Threatened
Jul. 18, 2006. 06:57 AM

Mesa, Arizona. (AP) — A Toronto man was arrested on suspicion of threatening the sheriff of Arizona's most populous county and his family, authorities said.

Authorities took Matthew Carl Sanderson, 37, into custody Friday although he since has been released.

A spokeswoman for Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio said detectives were going to sift through Sanderson's computer and other evidence obtained in a search of his Toronto home to determine his motive, what charges to bring and whether he should be extradited to Arizona or prosecuted in Canada.

The threat came in an email June 2 through the sheriff's website, said spokeswoman Lisa Allen.

The email reportedly said Arpaio and his family were targeted for death because of his "flagrant disregard for basic human rights and flippant attitude towards the life of another American."

Arpaio has made U.S. headlines in past years for having female chain gangs and forcing jail inmates to wear pink underwear. Recently, he has come under fire from immigrant-rights activists who call him heartless for arresting illegal immigrants under Arizona's new smuggling law.

Cheddarcore Myspace - Http://www.myspace.com/cheddarcore
Berzerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2006, 02:08 PM   #2
kandeegirl2
Sweetness and Light Mod

Photos: 29  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 3 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to kandeegirl2 Send a message via AIM to kandeegirl2 Send a message via Yahoo to kandeegirl2
thats nutzo.

whats the big deal. he's making it fun for them in a way.
i dunno. im just too focused on a bunch of other things to care about guys wearing pink and women wearing chain gang outfits.
Old July 21st, 2006, 02:37 AM   #3
Snuffy
Hullaboarder

Photos: 1  Users Photo Gallery
To be honest, I have to agree. The only thing I'd be concerned about is health issues with the heat and food. I'd also hope they have access to education or life traning skills so that they can better survive after prison. However, things like pink underwear, chain gangs, and uncomfortable camp-like settings? That's Ok.

Btw.. the chain gang thing is optional. They usually agree to it cause it gets them out of the camp. They had an interesting news segment on it year or two back.
Snuffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 21st, 2006, 07:10 PM   #4
Berzerk
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to Berzerk
If you guys think being in Jail is fun... especially in an Arapio jail.... you have lost your minds.
Berzerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 22nd, 2006, 03:23 AM   #5
Snuffy
Hullaboarder

No.. not fun at all. I was reading up on it some more... you forgot to mention the deaths, torture, and abuse! OMFG. That's way different than bad food, pink outfits, and tents.
Old July 28th, 2006, 02:19 PM   #6
heatheraloo
Hullaboarder

an eye for an eye

hopefully none of them are actually innocent

PLUR makes my privates tingle
heatheraloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2006, 02:38 PM   #7
No Typical Raver
Friendship Crew

Photos: 24  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 1 View Users Journal
Send a message via AIM to No Typical Raver Send a message via Yahoo to No Typical Raver
THEY ARE IN JAIL FOR A REASON.

as a Sheriff, i fully condone his actions.

This guy will be the entire reason I stop lurking here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sim
i cant even imagine what goes on inside your head day by day. but whatever it is it must be awesome.
No Typical Raver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2006, 08:38 PM   #8
Snuffy
Hullaboarder

Yes, I bet a few of them were even caught doing ecstacy or something like that. Those deviants!
Old July 29th, 2006, 04:32 AM   #9
No Typical Raver
Friendship Crew

Photos: 24  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 1 View Users Journal
Send a message via AIM to No Typical Raver Send a message via Yahoo to No Typical Raver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuffy
Yes, I bet a few of them were even caught doing ecstacy or something like that. Those deviants!

is ecstacy not an illegal drug? if you commit a crime and are dumb enough to get caught, you deserve whatever the law has in store for you.
No Typical Raver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 3rd, 2006, 06:53 PM   #10
DJ Tranzit
Hullaboarder
Snake Champion! High Score: 2183  Duck Hunt Champion! High Score: 89000 

Send a message via ICQ to DJ Tranzit Send a message via MSN to DJ Tranzit Send a message via Yahoo to DJ Tranzit
^ thank YOU.

that's about all i have to say.

** New - Dj Tranzit - This Is Why I'm Hot - 60 min hardcore fuckery ***
DJ Tranzit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 3rd, 2006, 11:20 PM   #11
kylefabulous
Queen Bitch Mod

Send a message via ICQ to kylefabulous Send a message via AIM to kylefabulous Send a message via Yahoo to kylefabulous
i can see certain exceptions... and i think that was the point snuffy was tryin to make... i think ?!

i can definately attest to the fact that here in the states, there are many regoins of the country that have VERY stringent enforcement of ridiculous drug laws.... as matter of fact... the city next to me... canton... has laws on the book... that make possessing even a SEED for marijuana, a felony... that is absolutley stupid...

and also in michigan... they have a 3 strikes rule.. so lets say, you were caught with a seed 3 times... hypothetically you could go to prison for up to 25 yrs for possessing a seed 3 times...

now if u had a decent lawyer u'd never go... BUTTTTTTTT

my point is that here in the states we have alot of stupid laws... especially regarding drugs... and they can nip even the most careful person in the ass...

however, i'd love to see a bunch of hot sweaty prison men in pink jumpers... oh muh garsh... swoooonnn... hehe
kylefabulous is offline   Reply With Quote