Go Back   The HullaBoard > Other Stuff > Politics & Media
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old September 22nd, 2006, 06:37 PM   #1
Berzerk
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to Berzerk
Unhappy Rave Party Held Responsible for Murder of 14 year-old girl in L.A.

So they are blaming this girls murder on a rave.... God I hate those evil raves... they are so violent.

Yah... they even said that she indeed did NOT get killed at the party... only her body was dumped at a warehouse used for parties. So yah.... that's logical... the rave killed her... and of course she references the 'Seattle rave gunman.' If anybody wants to email the cunt that wrote this article... go for it.... PLUR on her face.

Tori Richards - NewsWriter2@aol.com -

--------------------------------------------

Rave Party Responsible for Murder of Fourteen-year-old Emmery Munoz

http://www.crimelibrary.com/news/or...2102_munoz.html

By Tori Richards

September 21, 2006

LOS ANGELES, Calif. (Crime Library) — Emmery Munoz was like a lot of girls in high school. She liked going to parties and didn't always tell her mother what she was doing.

On Jan. 20, she left her East Los Angeles home at 4:30 p.m. after an argument with her brother and decided to attend a rave party later that night. Like so many of her parties, it was advertised on myspace.com. But this time wouldn't be like the others. Emmery wouldn't be coming home.

Emmery Munoz

Five days later her decomposing body was found on the loading dock of an abandoned warehouse several miles from where she lived. Emmery had been either strangled or smothered.

"She was a nice, fun girl who was outgoing and unfortunately had to be in the loop and part of this rave or underground party scene," said Los Angeles police Detective Joe Preciado, who is investigating the case. "She would frequent these parties every weekend."

Reward Poster

City officials on Wednesday announced a $50,000 reward for anyone who can provide information leading to the arrest and prosecution of Emmery's killer.

"I want some fresh clues, I need someone to step forward," Preciado said. "Somebody out there knows something."

Emmery was discovered about 9 a.m. on a Wednesday when an employee of the warehouse owner stopped by the premises to pick up some lumber stored there. He noticed the girl lying on her side, still wearing the white knit top and jeans she donned the day she left home.

The site where Emmery's body was found is located in an industrial area — the perfect location to have an illegal rave party because when night falls, businesses are abandoned. In fact, the warehouse in question had been the site of numerous rave parties in the past; a hole had been cut in the chain link fence surrounding the property presumably by teens to gain entry. However, the party Emmery attended wasn't held there. She had been killed somewhere else and her body dumped at the site by someone who had likely attended a rave party there in the past, Preciado theorized.

Preciado's investigation has taken him to Emmery's high school, the underground party circuit and the world of myspace.com. The killer remains elusive, hiding out in the shadows of this existence.

The rave party scene is a dangerous one, fueled by the desire of teens and 20-somethings who want to drink and take drugs like ecstasy, GHB and LSD. They're unregulated, unsupervised environments spawned by a promoter who charges a cover fee and then takes no responsibility for what happens inside.

"The promoters of them really just want to collect their money," Preciado said. "Once they do, they really don't care what happens."

Emmery's death isn't the only one attributed to a rave party. On March 25, Kyle Huff, 28, shot to death six people in Seattle before turning the gun on himself. In the aftermath, Seattle police issued a 31-page report on the incident that noted how Huff spent his days trolling the internet and listening to heavy metal music then frequenting rave parties and clubs at night.

Aaron Kyle Huff

And two years ago in Los Angeles a police officer was shot in the stomach by a rave partygoer who also shot three bystanders. The officer returned fire, killing Andre Cervantes, 19.

Anyone with information on Emmery's death is urged to call Preciado at 323-526-3000.

Cheddarcore Myspace - Http://www.myspace.com/cheddarcore
Berzerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2006, 01:30 AM   #2
CareSieB
Hullaboarder

Photos: 24  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 4 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to CareSieB Send a message via AIM to CareSieB Send a message via MSN to CareSieB Send a message via Yahoo to CareSieB
::mad face:: soooo stupid...
Old September 23rd, 2006, 02:58 AM   #3
kylefabulous
Queen Bitch Mod

Send a message via ICQ to kylefabulous Send a message via AIM to kylefabulous Send a message via Yahoo to kylefabulous
alright.. spam quest... who's on this biatch...

i seriously am going to draft a note telling her how ignorant and abosultely GO.NOwhere... her article is... really she has nothing to say.. just that some LA dectective does't really know what happened...

lol
kylefabulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2006, 03:35 AM   #4
DJ Saiyan
Hullaboarder

Journal Entries: 2 View Users Journal
Send a message via MSN to DJ Saiyan
What a load of hot steaming crap.
Old September 23rd, 2006, 09:55 AM   #5
okidam
Hullaboarder

Photos: 14  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via AIM to okidam Send a message via Yahoo to okidam
O.O
people like this really are such ignoramus fucks... this article sounds like some propoganda bullshit article, it just sounds so assuming and all knowing. it speaks all of these things as facts, and its all no more than loosely related shit tied together. this lady is a horrible journalist.

the uuk is dead... but long live the UUK Djs!
~Okidam~
~Snoop e~ (now aka skitch)
~Captain Cheddar~
okidam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2006, 11:25 AM   #6
CandyGirl23
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to CandyGirl23 Send a message via MSN to CandyGirl23
they seemed to have missed the point that a 14 year old girl was brutally murdered - and would rather spend their time talking about raves and how bad they are. Thats awful ... I feel so terrible for that girl's family.
CandyGirl23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2006, 01:06 PM   #7
anabolic frolic
Administrator

Photos: 125  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 5 View Users Journal
Candygirl, you nailed it. This is about a murder, not at a rave that happened at the location weeks or months previously. Unless she was killed in a wierd ritual at a rave, they're irrelevant.
anabolic frolic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2006, 01:11 PM   #8
Weaver
Hullaboarder

Photos: 11  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 4 View Users Journal
things like this make me shake my head. I love how society tries to blame all its ills on something as simple as raves.

in the 50s it was rock music, satans music.
in the 90s when mortal kombat came out, that game was the cause of all teen related violence
more recently its been Grand Theft Auto and rap music that sparks gang activity.
and don't forget raves, we're the cause of all drug dealers and rapes.

people, raves did not kill this girl anymore than 50 cent is responsible for gang activity. People simply want to believe 50 cent is reponsible cause its easier to blame someone than realise urban gangs are the cause of years of class and racial segregation and tension caused by the government and society itself.

same with raves, drugs and rapes existed well before raves did, but when they surfaced society finally had something to point at and blame, something to say "hey if we get rid of this it will all go away". Clearly they are wrong, but un-educated idiots such as this lady who wrote this article would much rather blame something she doesn't understand than accept the truth.
Old September 23rd, 2006, 03:49 PM   #9
kandeegirl2
Sweetness and Light Mod

Photos: 29  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 3 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to kandeegirl2 Send a message via AIM to kandeegirl2 Send a message via Yahoo to kandeegirl2
wow thats ridiculous.........margo got it right.
Old September 24th, 2006, 12:46 AM   #10
Snuffy
Hullaboarder

Photos: 1  Users Photo Gallery
The reporter must be aspiring for a position at FOX.
Snuffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2006, 12:53 PM   #11
peachfuzz
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to peachfuzz Send a message via Yahoo to peachfuzz
this bitch is getting an email.
peachfuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2006, 10:36 AM   #12
HUjIB
Hullaboarder

haha - it sounds more like an article from The Onion than a real paper. Her connection of "rave goers" to shooting might as well have been "chocolate bar buyers". If anything she should focus on a specific drug or specific activity at events and use that as a target.. but it's ALL beside the point as previous posts have pointed out. It's a murder - end of story.

.. THIS JUST IN "Teenagers who walk to school use sex slaves!"
HUjIB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2006, 05:48 PM   #13
heatheraloo
Hullaboarder

**In the aftermath, Seattle police issued a 31-page report on the incident that noted how Huff spent his days trolling the internet and listening to heavy metal music then frequenting rave parties and clubs at night.**

I think it was the heavy metal music that made the seattle-dude do it. I always kill people after listening to it...

PLUR makes my privates tingle
heatheraloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 28th, 2006, 12:16 AM   #14
hugsy
Hullaboarder

Journal Entries: 3 View Users Journal
I was a normal kid until I went to a rave.

Now I'm all fucked up.
Old September 28th, 2006, 02:22 PM   #15
fallenangelslove
Friendship Crew

Send a message via AIM to fallenangelslove Send a message via Yahoo to fallenangelslove
Quote:
Originally Posted by anabolic frolic
Candygirl, you nailed it. This is about a murder, not at a rave that happened at the location weeks or months previously. Unless she was killed in a wierd ritual at a rave, they're irrelevant.

I completely agree.
Old September 30th, 2006, 04:41 PM   #16
xtcFREAK
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to xtcFREAK
Quote:
Originally Posted by hugsy
I was a normal kid until I went to a rave.

Now I'm all fucked up.

You my friend are correct

Jay
xtcFREAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 30th, 2006, 07:46 PM   #17
happy1
Hullaboarder

i hope they catch the sick bastard who did this. seriously, this is some fucked up shit.
Old October 3rd, 2006, 11:24 AM   #18
DJ Tranzit
Hullaboarder
Snake Champion! High Score: 2183  Duck Hunt Champion! High Score: 89000 

Send a message via ICQ to DJ Tranzit Send a message via MSN to DJ Tranzit Send a message via Yahoo to DJ Tranzit
if this reporter believes raves had anything to do with it or not, i think it irrelevant.
when you get down to the facts, chances are that this reporter used the word "Rave" to sell more papers.

This story really has no facts to it. The only thing we know forsure is that this girl went out one night, and never returned. Her body was found in an industrial area commonly used for raves. There's really no other facts in that whole story.

So, what is one to do? Clearly that story above won't sell. Spice it up a bit. Talk about raves, and spin off on that. Let the readers subconciously think (oh hell, let's just do it for them!) that raves were the cause of her death and then write about how easy it would be for a rave goer to get murdered.

Plain and simple, it's a ply to sell more stories and boost her career.

** New - Dj Tranzit - This Is Why I'm Hot - 60 min hardcore fuckery ***
DJ Tranzit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2006, 11:33 AM   #19
Pompiidou
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to Pompiidou
fuck that lady. shes getting an email from me as well.
Pompiidou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2006, 12:13 PM   #20
DJ Tranzit
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to DJ Tranzit Send a message via MSN to DJ Tranzit Send a message via Yahoo to DJ Tranzit
i hope everybody does remember not to just yell and scream in any emails you send her, but to be constructive and factful instead of just ranting and raving *no pun intended*

If that's the case, she'll just delete it and chalk it up as hate mail, which in the end only compounds the problem.
Old October 3rd, 2006, 06:00 PM   #21
heatheraloo
Hullaboarder

I e-mailed her a insightful letter--the response was from someone other than her...
Old October 4th, 2006, 11:00 AM   #22
DJ Tranzit
Hullaboarder

post it.
just for reference sake if not anything else.
Old October 6th, 2006, 11:16 AM   #23
Glyce
Hullaboarder

Journal Entries: 8 View Users Journal
Send a message via AIM to Glyce Send a message via MSN to Glyce
NewsWriter2@aol.com
to me
More options Oct 5 (18 hours ago)
Glyce:
If we knew what ACTUALLY happened to the girl, as you say, someone would be charged with this horrible crime. Stay tuned.

TR

That's the email I got back, dick.
Old October 11th, 2006, 05:06 PM   #24
heatheraloo
Hullaboarder

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Tranzit
post it.
just for reference sake if not anything else.

This is what someone wrote back: I dont have what I wrote them--cant find it.

She met the main suspect attending a rave party and that's apparently where she was when she met up with her killer that night. If she wasn't at that party, she would probably be alive today.
Old October 11th, 2006, 06:43 PM   #25
DJ Tranzit
Hullaboarder

im also a little suprised that people haven't all of a sudden blamed myspace.com for promoting these events.. you know, because it's a central hub for all these murderers and whatnot to find they young female victums.