The HullaBoard  

Go Back   The HullaBoard > Hullabaloo Events > Archives (read-only) > Hullabaloo 10th Anniversary Weekend Celebration
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old March 19th, 2007, 07:12 PM   #1
RaverOrion
Hullanewbie

Boston Massive

I'm SOOOO Stoked for this Hulla. Is there anyone from the Bean town area going to represent up in Toronto for this massive event? I'm always down for meetin local ravers...

I'm also lookin for any movie tickets. And if there are none to be found, would you kindly indulge me, Mr. Frolic... any idea on when it will come out on DVD?

~Orion
RaverOrion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 20th, 2007, 01:47 PM   #2
dianejapa
Friendship Crew

Photos: 12  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to dianejapa Send a message via AIM to dianejapa
i just visited boston this winter for the first time. i didn't imagine there were any ravers there at all. it seemed like straight-laced yuppie town to me. i was only there for a day tho. i can't judge. i'm not saying that in a bitchy way. i promise. things can be misinterpreted online so easily. the only mass party i ever went to was at the asylum in springfield. anywho... look for me at the party and say hi. look for neon green with white flowers
dianejapa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 20th, 2007, 05:44 PM   #3
kandeegirl2
Sweetness and Light Mod

Photos: 29  Users Photo Gallery
Journal Entries: 3 View Users Journal
Send a message via ICQ to kandeegirl2 Send a message via AIM to kandeegirl2 Send a message via Yahoo to kandeegirl2
yah the asylum parties IMHO were cliquey
Old March 21st, 2007, 07:27 PM   #4
RaverOrion
Hullanewbie

I never have been to a party out here, but I have heard that MIT throws down some good raves. But you would only hear of that from people that actually go there. Not many outsiders (non MIT students) go to those parties.

Boston can be kinda yuppie. It's unfortunate. It's a great city otherwise. As long as you can get past all the preps and massholes. BTW...if you couldn't tell by the way I'm speaking about Bostonites... I'm not from here.. I'm from good ol' Rochacha.

Dianejapa, you look familiar. I'm sure we've met at a hulla at some point, or some other upstate NY rave. But since I'm horrible at remembering things like that, we'll have to meet again ;-). I'm not sure what i'm wearin that night yet, so i'll just have to find you.
RaverOrion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2007, 04:39 AM   #5
DJLeash
Hullaboarder

Send a message via AIM to DJLeash
I miss the mass crew.
or
www.myspace.com/djleash
DJLeash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2007, 02:22 PM   #6
dianejapa
Friendship Crew

Photos: 12  Users Photo Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to dianejapa Send a message via AIM to dianejapa
familiare eh? me? it's possible. look for me. neon green and white. i'll be the girl with ribbons growing from my scalp (if all goes according to plan)
dianejapa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd, 2007, 01:38 PM   #7
Swuft
Hulla Legacy Member
Starry Night Champion! High Score: 2850  Ninja Kid Champion! High Score: 67500  AirFox Champion! High Score: 31019  Stick Fighter Champion! High Score: 86500  Chicken Champion! High Score: 7701793  Squirrel Soccer Champion! High Score: 3980  Nut Nut Champion! High Score: 740 

You guys make me so jealous to hear about all these awsome parties ya'll have gone to since we have nothing down here. I need to travel more so I could hang out with you guys more than just this one time at Hulla.
Swuft is offline   Reply With Quote