The HullaBoard  

Go Back   The HullaBoard > Other Stuff > Politics & Media
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old April 28th, 2000, 01:28 PM   #1
Jizz Master Zero
Hullaboarder

Only a day old, but I'm sure that this forum has potential - definitely using the board as a tool for information and unity. Excellent, and a great idea.

Obviously everything in here is running smoothly in here so far, but I wondered if any administrator was looking to step up and give an intro for what the hopes of Hullabaloo! are for this forum, whether this is somewhere to be on one's best behaviour, topics appropriate to start a thread on or whatever.

I personally imagine this could become a great library for the articles, pro and con, involving the scene... keep the friends close, and the enemies even closer, no?

Wish work allowed me the time to check out things like a 2pm show on CP24. Not an ideal time for either the employed or students to watch, is it?

Peace.
JMZ
Jizz Master Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2000, 02:07 PM   #2
Seal Bounce Champion! High Score:  

I think a Forum like this shouldn't need any guidelines if people just use their heads and don't act stupid.
Old April 28th, 2000, 02:42 PM   #3
Jizz Master Zero
Hullaboarder

Thumbs up

Haha. Easy guidelines

Didn't know if there was any particular mission statement or anything which anyone from Hullabaloo! or someone wearing a spokesperson cap from TDSC cared to say.

I was just reading the "sister forum" if it may be called that on the Tribe Board, a sort of "Welcome" thread was @ http://204.225.245.116/scripts/ubb/...TML/000001.html

I was reading stuff there Will'd put up, especially the sad but true comment:
"we have to be careful about what information we announce on a public message board though so please bear with us. we will announce as much information as we can as soon as possible."

Which is totally true... Also saw Folic have to warn someone about their private party advert in the general forum, reminding them that "authorities" have been known to monitor the board.

Eh. Again though, I have my hopes that the message boards involved in supporting the TDSC and disseminating information will be especially useful at "a time like this", not to be overdramatic.

I'll personally make an effort not to be stupid, there's my pledge

JMZ

Jizz Master Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2001, 03:13 PM   #4
*sExsiE bonKa*
Hullaboarder

Send a message via ICQ to *sExsiE bonKa*
Exclamation *this is old but read it*

Quote:
Originally posted by silver1
I think a Forum like this shouldn't need any guidelines if people just use their heads and don't act stupid.

so old but we shouldnt turn this board into a war zone
Old November 13th, 2001, 06:08 PM   #5
stargurl

Send a message via ICQ to stargurl
This is, already, quite a large archive of information.
Set it to display all topics and you will find dozens and dozens of articles, etc.
stargurl is offline   Reply With Quote