Go Back   The HullaBoard > Other Stuff > Politics & Media
User Name
Password
Home Forum Gallery Arcade Journals FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old December 13th, 2001, 04:01 PM   #1
friendlyman
Hullanewbie

gift

so many reasons personally i think the rave scene is special it's a gift(not the drugs) you know that feeling when you arrive at a rave and it feels like time has totally stopped, it's usually the first moment you walk in. Then you have unreal experiences with or without drugs.For example so many different kind of people, different ethnic origins, and also it's cool to differentiate between the different classifications of the different rave culture. for ex your avg. candy kid is totally different to your avg. loyal junglist, both can be so cool, both can be losers. By meaning losers to good to talk to you, to mangled on chemical drugs to the fact that they can get aggresive. The music my friend it seeps into every pour in my body and the actual flow of the music is equivalent to how my blood is flowing (at least it feels like that any way, and i'm not saying i don't always need drugs to help this.)So it feels like i'm moving my body in many different ways it has never moved before, because the music is inside of me and your just letting it all out. Back to the fact that time stops when u enter a rave, I think its because it also creates an unreal reality sort of one big dream. And once you leave a rave it feels that as if that just didn't happen and you sort of get a reality check buzz going it's crazy, but at the same time it's again one of the best things we have on this planet
friendlyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 14th, 2001, 02:15 AM   #2
~*~pRiNcEsS juLiA~*~
Hullaboarder

PauL, I agree. Raves are like fantasies. They are not real. I mean obviously they are reAL, but it's like reaching enlightment when yer at a partie, ya know yer fav track comes on.. yer dancin yer ass off.. and you just feel soo overwhelmed. I'm talking about being sober. The amazing effects that the music has on us, personally I find tRaNcE to be very spiritually motivating - which is why I guess I love my trance soo much.! I love music that does that to me... that makes me feel so incredibly at peace with the world.

Yeah when the next day comes.. it's back to reality. It is almost as if it didn't happen. Especially when you try & tell someone about it who doesn't partie and just doesn't quite comprehend what you are talking about.

For me anyways, goin to a party is my way of relieving all my stresses of my everyday life in one night.. just releasing it all by dancing. It's phenomenal how it actually really does work.

You leave knowing you just had an amazing night and having peace to be able to deal with everything going on back in the "real" world.!

btw: Stargurl don't shut this thread down.. I know Paul was supposed to put it in the HULLALIFE forum. but ya.!

LiVe LiFe... duNt LeT LiFe LiVe yEw
~*~pRiNcEsS juLiA~*~ is offline   Reply With Quote